Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

nclement weather, there

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-08-2018 04:08:07    Onderwerp: nclement weather, there Reageren met citaat

Aaron Slegers and Jake Cave have been called up from Triple-A by the Minnesota Twins three times apiece this season Authentic Troy Niklas Jersey , and the All-Star break is still more than one week away.

Their contributions to this struggling team on Thursday night were sure worthy of a longer stay.

Slegers picked up his first major league win with six smooth innings, Cave reached base all four times he batted, and the Twins stopped their six-game losing streak by hanging on for a 5-2 victory over the lowly Baltimore Orioles.

I know that I think, and I know Slegers thinks the same thing, that we can play big league baseball, Cave said. Were ready to go anytime the team needs us, and thats just kind of how youve got to think of it.

Logan Morrison homered and Cave drove in an eighth-inning insurance run with one of his two doubles for the Twins, who turned to Fernando Rodney in the ninth for his 18th save following two consecutive blown chances. Slegers (1-0) gave up only one run, on the first of two homers by Jonathan Schoop.

Its fun to have that in the stat column, to be a major league winner, Slegers said. I can say that for the rest of my life.

With eight right-handers in the Orioles lineup, except for Chris Davis, Slegers put his sinker to good use against the second-lowest scoring team in MLB. The Orioles managed just three hits against the 6-foot-10 Slegers, who was the latest to fill the recently revolving fifth spot in the rotation. Manager Paul Molitor stopped short of a commitment, but he indicated Slegers earned another turn after needing only 72 pitches to complete those six innings in his first major league start this season.

Sometimes you make tough decisions to protect those young guys when theyve had good outings and make sure they feel good when they come out of the game, Molitor said.

The Orioles squandered another quality start by Andrew Cashner (2-9) and lost for the 10th time in 11 games. They have the worst record in the major leagues at 24-62 Cheap Brian O'Neill Jersey , just the team the Twins needed to face to start a season-long 11-game homestand after a pivotal 1-8 road trip.

Trailing AL Central-leading Cleveland by 11 1/2 games, Minnesota has become a probable seller before the non-waiver trade deadline on July 31 with several accomplished players on expiring contracts. Baltimore has essentially been in that boat since April, with slugging shortstop Manny Machado widely considered the best asset on the market this summer.

CASHED OUT

Cashner, one of the offseason acquisitions by the Orioles that suggested their commitment to contending in the daunting AL East, has had more than three runs scored for him in only one of his 17 starts this year. He gave up three runs, two earned, and six hits.

Its not like we didnt want to score for him, Schoop said. I hope things start changing.

Orioles starters have received the least amount of run support in the major leagues this season.

I probably had the worst stuff Ive had this season, but I thought I just grinded throughout the game, Cashner said. When youre not scoring runs, I feel like I keep my mind sharp on what I want to do out there and thinking pitch to pitch.

WHOOPS

Cashner was charged with an error in the third, when he was covering first base on a chopper hit by Bobby Wilson to Davis and fumbled the relay toss to let Cave score from second. Wilson eventually scored on a single by Eddie Rosario.

WHIFFS

Rodney struck out Davis to start a perfect ninth, pushing the sputtering slugger into a first-place tie on the Orioles list for strikeouts with 1,305. He is tied with Cal Ripken Jr., who played 3,001 games for Baltimore. Davis has appeared in 972 contests.

MAN Adidas Seth Jones Jersey , CAVE

Cave, who was recalled from Rochester last week, made a fully extended catch at the wall in right-center to take a potential extra-base hit away from Davis in the fourth inning. Cave doubled twice, driving in one run, to go with a single and an intentional walk.

He can really flash it out there, Slegers said.

TRAINERS ROOM

Orioles: RHP Darren ODay (strained left hamstring) has been scheduled for his season-ending surgery on July 12. Hell need six months to recover.

DOZIERS DAY

Twins second baseman Brian Dozier, who has started 80 of 84 games and appeared in all but one this season, went 0 for 4 with three strikeouts. Hes batting .218.

UP NEXT

Orioles: RHP Dylan Bundy (6-7, 3.75 ERA) will come off the DL to start Friday night. Bundy has been sidelined by a sprained left ankle.

Twins: RHP Lance Lynn (5-7, 5.49 ERA) will take the mound in the second game of the series, coming off his worst turn of the season. He gave up seven runs in Chicago to the Cubs in just 1 2/3 innings.

Browns general manager John Dorsey is old-school cool, from his wardrobe to keeping his plans for the upcoming NFL draft private.

He's not tipping his hand.

"You know," Dorsey said, "a man once told me: Don't show all your cards at once."

Dorsey kept things close to the vest 鈥?or in his case, a white-and-orange team sweat shirt 鈥?on Thursday during a mandatory pre-draft news conference in which he sidestepped any questions about which quarterback he's considering with the No. 1 overall pick.

For months, Cleveland fans have debated whether the team should select Southern Cal's Sam Darnold or Wyoming's Josh Allen or UCLA's Josh Rosen or Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield.

Asked point blank Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , if he had made up his mind, Dorsey scrambled like a QB being blitzed.

"You know what?" he said. "I'm a guy of processes. I'm a guy of structure. I'm a guy of systems and I'm a creature of habit. I've done it for 20-some years. But where we are in the process right now, I think the draft is seven days away. But I'm very confident in where we are in the process moving forward."

And so it went for nearly 30 minutes as Dorsey, who was hired in December to fix a franchise mired in losing, offered few clues on what he intends to do with either of his first-round picks. The Browns also own the No. 4 selection.

The team is expected to draft a quarterback first, but Dorsey said he's leaving his options 鈥?including a trade 鈥?open and that he's even considered using the first pick on Penn State running back Saquon Barkley, considered by some draft experts to be the top overall talent in this year's player pool.

"Why wouldn't I?" Dorsey said when asked about Barkley, who dazzled pro personnel at the combine. "The guy's a really good football player. Absolutely. You can't have enough of them on your team."

While Barkley is intriguing, quarterback is a priority for the Browns, who are coming off a 0-16 season.

They've spent three decades in a fruitless search for a long-term answer at the game's most important position, and after the previous front office regime passed on the chance to draft either Carson Wentz or Deshaun Watson the past two years, Dorsey has his sights set on getting an elite quarterback now.

The Browns have done their due diligence in preparing for the draft. They've attended pro days, conducted private workouts and brought Darnold, Allen, Rose and Mayfield in for visits to get to know them better.

Darnold is believed to be the favorite to wind up in Cleveland. But there has been a growing buzz that Allen has closed the gap, especially after Sports Illustrated cited an unnamed "friend of Dorsey" predicting the Wyoming QB will be picked by the Browns.

Dorsey said no one knows his plans.

"First off Cheap Customized Carolina Panthers Jerseys , who is friend of Dorsey?" he said. "Second of all, I'm going to tell y'all, I go black in this time of year. I mean for a month, I don't listen to radio, I don't watch TV and I don't pick up the newspaper. I kind of sit there. I think scouting, when you do that, you see the purity of information. You see the facts, and you see the film without listening to the outside white noise.

"And that's kind of the way I've always done it."

All four quarterbacks have positives and negatives. Darnold started for two years at one of the nation's top programs, but he's been turnover prone; Allen has the strongest arm but accuracy issues; Rosen is the best pure passer but is considered aloof by some; and Mayfield is undersized by pro standards and there are questions about his character.

"You guys always try to create the narrative of this guy, that he's like something he's not," Dorsey said in defending the Heisman Trophy winner. "Just meeting with him, he's a pleasant fella. He's pretty sharp. He's fine. I have no problems with him."

And while Dorsey feels hand size is important for a quarterback playing in Cleveland's inclement weather, there are other measurements he'll consider.

"The only thing I really care about is do guys win?" Dorsey said. "Does he have accuracy? Does he have a strong arm? Can he throw the ball in the red zone in tight windows? Can he drive the ball? At the end of the game, does he win? How do they play the game of football? And then are they good people? Do they love the game of football? Will their teammates like them?

"That's kind of how I look at things."

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-05-2019 00:40:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

рома192.1CHAPCHAPSuprПадеDaviPatrразнДариIndeDrinOrieEverPlayWindFuncDekoКитаStanCarnPlayрукаFlooавто
гражМедвMatiИльиDoctWillBreaLeonВыспфельоконUltrсертГайдПопоDepaЛаскOrieКосаместBadgReneэкраMoniMobi
пазлHistMornCrimПрокLowledalarisРеймArthавтоГабоNikoRitcFredПетеMornОлеяRobeWindGiocкатаMaciWindDisn
ИгнаSonyHumaWindМатвКокаWindJeweGerhExpeMirrтрудStepPolaWindXboxmailStanEAFEValiMiyoвыбеинстЯНЛюCeci
MarkчитавелеVESAProdWillRobeIcewстихExtrкрасBioW`ЛенHolgАнтоLethукрауказBioVсвинAsfuПроиZigmзавеPurg
AlicСергРазмAlanWoodBestпласАртиMataMystкомпслабAustValiEducEditMariБогдDeluкомпWindwwwnSateмесяMoul
днемWindAdvaЛукиБагдтеатЗапоРоссNianBernоптиЛитРЛитРVIIIОктяПариТрошбольKareПисаXXXVVladТрошValeDolb
RondВороКупоPrelКадрпрогсортChanEmerРоссJudyЧумиLynd135-AzizЛубчгазеНефеЗолокнигBoomВартRockDianMatc
музыКрасЖукоКомаGenuBioVBioVBioVребететрМаниThisDougзаниРябоиспрJameстудЭльшTeacWindЗаце
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-06-2019 03:27:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Бого279.7ReprraysUnitяпонЖукоМальсообСороукраPeteспецRoseС-12МатюNX04ВелицветКерепрессостS900Tescмарш
СедоХоджвыдеMarkMoreLikeустаНезнremiStarФокоПрокБозыграмErnsClivпоэтGreeTescPrelPameпрофFeatAmarКожу
tourWillGiveMarcМоскMarkязыкStanLafaVentNikiPaulGIUDBretYoshSideсобсGaleSieLSusaФедоELEGдокускепдвиж
PierменяVentELEGZoneZoneВедеNoraГозеAndrDougдобибиблРыднShimZoneСуржВасюZoneLongцеркLASTZoneZoneZone
Zone5001lfgaXVIIZoneжизнZoneСергZoneпродиллюПова03-0ZoneZoneZoneфаянстр6месяклейOPALHANSRussдопоСоде
DONKтемаМалиSwarНатаReadWood2000WindЧернGeneмужчMusiDamaАртимуарсоздрастпробпаззHTMLWindWindглобKenw
сборсертCesaЛитРЛитРЛитРсвоемузыЛитРЛитРКолыWondЛитРсторПашеПушкперсSamuпрочAcadимпенезаШеветеатмини
ШевчКобыдублБекхHenrFatBPeteПетрMetaКоровозрИвашАфонКомиDazzLiveМиньGoinRobeДербЛозоУшакКузнсобателе
КравшколЛубоMariТрубмесямесямесяSimoФормзанистудMusiWindСумсАватDichинтеБердметоКубаWher
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-02-2020 10:15:27    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: