Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

rl=http://www.wholesalesportsmlbjerseyschina.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
lxd123456
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-09-2018 03:13:14    Onderwerp: rl=http://www.wholesalesportsmlbjerseyschina.com Reageren met citaat

by Nemanja Cabric and Wang Huijuan

BELGRADE, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Around 1,000 people in Serbia practice Chinese traditional martial arts or health techniques. Amid this community is one enthusiastic couple that promotes the true values of wushu and qigong in order to build a cultural bridge between the two countries.

Sasa Balaneskovic and his girlfriend Ilinka Acimovic are passionate practitioners and teachers of Tai Chi as well as founders of Serbia's two associations which gather 11 wushu and qigong member clubs. They met because of Tai Chi, and it continues to shape their relationship.

They run their own club on three locations in Belgrade and finance themselves out of membership fees from people who attend their classes.

Balaneskovic said: "We are established as Serbian Wushu Association in 2013, while in the beginning of 2012 we founded Qigong Association of Serbia and started cooperation with the suggestion of Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA)."

Acimovic and Balaneskovic wish to promote wushu and qigong outside Serbia, and have so far held seminars in Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia and Spain.

They participated in numerous international tournaments and championships while this year they will go to Anhui, China to participate in the 2nd China International Qigong Tournament and Exchange in August.

BUILDING CULTURAL BRIDGES

Balaneskovic first went to China in 2011 for the international wushu tournament at Wudang Mountain, where he studied Wudang Tai Chi and observed Wudang qigong.

"I saw differences and similarities between what people in Serbia were doing and what was passed off as wushu. We decided to help the wushu community in Serbia to grow," he said.

Balaneskovic said his qigong and wushu associations were separated in order to clear out misunderstandings in Serbia concerning Chinese martial arts "where people believe that the Tai Chi Chuan is a form of moving qigong, or a meditation in movement."

"Though Tai Chi Chuan is promoted as an exercise, it is actually a martial art, and the most sophisticated one in the world," he said.

"I think that dealing with qigong, Tai Chi, and wushu in general is a good way for people to improve their health," he added.

CONNECTING PEOPLE

"Sport knows no borders or races and it is a universal language we can all speak, and it's a good way of making good relations between people," Balaneskovic said.

In fact, for the Balaneskovic-Acimovic couple, Tai Chi sparked the beginning of their relationship.

"One day Balaneskovic came to me and asked for help to arrange a seminar. We started working together and fell in love. I would practice martial arts with him every day for two or three hours," Acimovic said.

Balaneskovic's clubs gather 60 to 80 people every month in several groups. One of the groups is at the state's Institute for Rheumatology, where patients practice health qigong.

Each Sunday, he holds a public performance at Belgrade fortress where members of other clubs also come to practice diverse techniques of Chinese traditional martial arts. Their presence in the park is amusing to passers-by, amateur photographers and families.

Among the participants is Sava Vojinovic, a 29-year-old man who has been studying Chinese martial arts for more than 15 years.

"Since we established the Wushu Association of Serbia, I regularly attend celebrations of Chinese New Year, I started learning Chinese, and I am really interested in this culture," he said.

"I think culture and sport can improve relations between people and nations. Recently, we went to Turkey for a wushu competition. It was wonderful to see all these people connected by wushu," he said.

Djenjdi Samardzija, who has been practicing Tai Chi for 22 years, runs her own club called Hua Kang. For her, Tai Chi grew into something that "changed my character, my days and led me into spirituality as well as closer to my true self."

"This connected me strongly with China and its culture. I read books: from Chinese philosophy, traditional medicine to culture, painting, tea ceremonies. I have to know, feel and be informed about everything in order to master Tai Chi," she said.

BERLIN www.airmax270scontate.it , Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- With only three days remaining until the German parliamentary election, the right-wing populist AfD party stood at the third place in Bavaria with nine percent of voter support nike air max 270 scontate italia , according to the latest poll by the GMS institute published Thursday.

GMS surveyed 1,005 voters in the southern German state of Bavaria between Sept. 14 and 20.

According to the poll scarpe nike air max 270 scontate , the Bavarian CSU will continue its traditional lead in the elections at 47 percent voter support, followed by the SPD at 18 percent nike air max 270 scontate , the AfD at nine percent, the Greens at eight percent and The Left at four percent.

The AfD Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Tiger Arancio Scontate , which competes with the CSU mainly in refugee policy, has recently reached figures between 9 and 12 percent in nationwide surveys.

In the federal election campaign Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Grape Scontate , the CSU is already considering the state elections in autumn of 2018, in which they want to defend their absolute majority and keep the AfD out of Parliament. The CSU is trying to position itself by calling for an upper limit for refugees.

Head of CSU Horst Seehofer and Chancellor Angela Merkel as chairman of the sister party CDU have officially settled their dispute about this topic Uomo Nike Air Max 270 Ocean Bliss Scontate , but are still at odds. Merkel continues to reject an upper limit.

According to the poll, 61 percent of Bavarian voters expressed their concern that in refugee policy Donne Nike Air Max 270 Coral Stardust Scontate , the CSU has renounced important demands in favor of the CDU.

Some 91 percent of AfD voters and 52 percent of CSU voters agreed with this opinion. 88 percent of CSU supporters still wish for Merkel to continue her chancellorship for the fourth term.

Xi meets Singaporean PM on advancing ties

China F. Wholesale Hats Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Collge T-Shirts Wholesale Nike NBA T-Shirts Wholesale MLB Hats Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale MLB T-Shirts Cheap Nike NBA T-Shirts Cheap Soccer Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2020 04:00:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: