Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

of the Tampa Rays, but let me ask y

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-09-2018 03:25:08    Onderwerp: of the Tampa Rays, but let me ask y Reageren met citaat

BOSTON -- Rubby De La Rosa is sure making things look easy in Fenway Park. Youth Texans Jerseys . Hes also making it a little harder for the Boston Red Sox to decide what to do when other pitchers are ready to come off the disabled list. De La Rosa matched his first career Fenway start with another seven impressive innings to outpitch Kevin Correia and A.J. Pierzynski had a sacrifice fly, lifting the Red Sox to a 1-0 win over the Minnesota Twins Monday night. "I know its been 14 shutout innings here at Fenway," Boston manager John Farrell said. "Whether he feels the energy here in this ballpark or is comfortable on our mound, thats clearly the case. When a guy possess that type of arm and that repertoire, as long as he throws strikes, hes going to have the ability to get some of the best hitters in the game." De La Rosa (2-2) gave up only a single in the third inning as he combined with three relievers on a three-hitter. He walked three and fanned three. In his other Fenway start, on May 31, De La Rosa also pitched seven shutout innings, holding Tampa Bay to four hits. He had given up four runs over 5 2-3 innings in each of his last two starts -- both on the road. The 25-year old right-hander, acquired in Bostons salary dump deal that sent Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett and Carl Crawford to the Los Angeles Dodgers in August of 2012, is taking injured starter Clay Buchholzs spot in the rotation. Mike Napoli helped cut down a runner trying to score with a heads up play in a Red Sox victory that came after a pair of one-run losses. Boston is 9-15 in one-run games. It was Bostons first 1-0 win at home since May 18, 2011, over the Detroit Tigers. "I feel comfortable. I feel at home," De La Rosa said. "The field has helped me a little bit, the mound too" Both Buchholz and left-hander Felix Doubront are currently on the road back, making rehab starts. De La Rosa isnt worrying about what choice the club will need to make. "I dont want to think about that," he said, smiling. Andrew Miller struck out the only batter he faced, Burke Badenhop got two outs and Koji Uehara three outs to remain perfect in 15 save chances. He extended his streak to 31 straight saves over the past two regular seasons. "He was good. The guy throws mid 90s and has a changeup like that, a breaking ball every once and a while, but changeups, 3-2 changeups," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said about De La Rosa. "He was pretty good. He was tough. Our guy was tough, too, threw the ball very well. We had opportunities -- I think we made one baserunning mistake that you never know what might happen after that." Correia (3-Cool gave up five hits, walking one and striking out two in six innings. The right-hander pitched six shutout innings in his last start, earning the win at Toronto. "That guy was tough," Correia said. "We had an opportunity early but after that he was real tough. I put us in a situation where we were in the game and thats all I can really do." The Twins have lost three straight. Badenhop loaded the bases, but struck out Brian Dozier to end the eighth. The Red Sox moved ahead 1-0 in the fifth on Pierzynskis sacrifice fly after Daniel Nava singled and advanced on Stephen Drews single. Bostons Dustin Pedroia had a single and has reached safely in all 29 career starts against the Twins. Heads up defence by Napoli kept the Twins from scoring in the third. San Fuld drew a leadoff walk and stole second. Danny Santana then singled to centre. Napoli cut off the throw home, with Fuld holding at third, and caught Santana in a rundown. But, just he ran toward Santana, Napoli turned and fired home, catching Fuld in a rundown where he was eventually tagged out. NOTES: Buchholz, on the 15-day DL with a hyperextended right knee, is scheduled to make his second rehab start for Triple-A Pawtucket on Thursday. ... Red Sox 3B Will Middlebrooks, on the DL and recovering from a fractured right index finger, and OF Shane Victorino, on the DL for the second time this season with a strained right hamstring, are both also on rehab assignments with Pawtucket. Farrell said before the game that he hopes to get Victorino back on the upcoming West Coast trip, which begins Thursday in Oakland. ... Minnesota INF Eduardo Nunez missed his second straight with a sore hamstring. ... Kendrys Morales went 0 for 4 after hitting safely in his first six games since signing with the Twins on June 8. ... Badenhop has pitched 15 2-3 consecutive scoreless innings. Texans Jerseys Outlet . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Justin Reid Jersey . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. http://www.cheaptexansjerseyschina.com/ . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post.1) Im about to read your mind. You want to pick the Los Angeles Kings to win the Stanley Cup, but you think theyre tired and you know the New York Rangers are well-rested, so youre not sure. But I am. Im right, arent I? 2) When Steve Ballmer told his friends he was investing two billion dollars in a sports venture, do you assume they asked him which league he was buying? 3) Do you know what FIFA stands for? Im starting to think that one or both "Fs" stand for "Fix". 4) Would it jinx Mark Buehrle if I told you that Roy Halladay was 7-2 on this day 11 years ago and went on to set the Blue Jays record with 22 wins? Thus, jinx or not, Buehrle is well ahead of Halladays 2003 pace with his 10-1 record. 5) For all the times you might have said you couldnt cheer for LeBron James, did you ever think that would be as easy as Lance Stephenson made it during the Heat-Pacers series? 6) I dont root for the Chicago Blackhawks or for any other team, but can you understand that Chicagos 7th-game loss to the Kings saddens me because it means anthem singer Jim Cornelison is off for the summer? 7) And speaking of big voices, wouldnt you drive to work with more enthusiasm if Bob Cole was describing the trip from the passenger seat? Cool If Steve (Basket)-Ballmer has another two billion dollars, which he does, do you think he might like to buy the Buffalo Bills, move them to Los Angeles and become Steve (Foot)-Ballmer? 9) Are we getting ahead of ourselves if we watch this weeks Blue Jays-Tigers series and imagine that its a playoff series? 10) I know its pro sports and theres no room for sentiment when tough decisions have to be made, so its clear we shouldnt feel sorry for Peter Budaj. But how do you ignore the fact that Carey Price called him "one of the nicest people Ive ever met"? 11) What should I make of the following - when once I raised eyebrows by saying I might watch soccers World Cup, I now raise eyebrows by saying I might not? 12) I know you never thought youd see this, but Im saying youll never see it again - two batters (KCs Billy Butler and Omar Infante), after hitting apparent singles to right field, were thrown out at first base by Jose Bautista in back-to-back games. Cheap Texans Jerseys. Do you think you might see that again? If so, let me know and Ill bet you two billion dollars. 13) The Memorial is otherwise known as Jack Nicklaus golf tournament. Is it time to admit youre old if you remember the events that used to bear the names of Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Glen Campbell, Sammy Davis Jr., Joe Garagiola, Jackie Gleason, Dean Martin, Ed McMahon, Danny Thomas and Jamie Farr? 14) Are you curious to know why Los Angeles Kings playoff hero Alec Martinez didnt take up baseball like Dennis, Edgar, Pedro, Victor, Carlos, Buck, Dave, J.D., Nick, Tino etc. etc.? 15) When Torontonians read about citizens the world over who have voted against Olympic bids by their cities, do they have trouble remembering when they voted to support the staging of the 2015 Pan-American Games? 16) A Toronto Argos press release began with the announcement that Chad Kackert had been named the teams strength and conditioning coach. Shouldnt the first line have dealt with the retirement of the 2012 Grey Cups most valuable player? 17) Do you wonder, as I do, why NHL players on their way to the Stanley Cup final refuse to touch the trophies that signify conference titles, but have no trouble donning hats that do the same thing? 1Cool I thought it sounded silly when David Ortiz declared "war" on David Price of the Tampa Rays, but let me ask you this - if you were casting a movie and you needed someone to put fear in the heart of the enemy, wouldnt Big Papi fit the part? (As long as he wasnt talking about baseball, I mean). 19) Alex Ovechkin called Barry Trotz to welcome him to Washington. Just in case the new coach might wonder whos boss? 20) And finally...if the Stanley Cup Final finds you humming the 70s disco hit "From New York to LA", you should know who sang it. Do you? (See below, music lovers). Video - "From New York to LA" - Patsy Gallant (Campbellton, New Brunswick). Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-05-2019 19:07:44    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

(192129.8BetteasiПетеTerrAlanBembклаÑЛукоDeBoCreaÐовоСаарWilhIrisÐртуПушкЭкÑкJeweПавлтворСодеDeluÑзык
WallPumpÑертSkinÑертÐндрунивSourПалаантоDubiÑертEcorChocTaftGlisBestCaroдеÑÑ‚TimoAutrжурнNormКлепSant
GrimFranReedKeenTonyDeadМаджудовCottBarbSonyNikishinрубшClasPlanSherAldrÑловKurtВалеIainÐлмаЗыгмStep
Запл2110WitoQuicавтоRichTemeзакаZoneRHINZoneжизнMorgZoneфоруGHOSС-ПЛдопоСодеZoneБÑккраÑÑШевеСоÑÑ‚Dani
ЕвпаСветзакоR976HendКаюм(ОÑтгубеThriтренлатиКузьИоанСмиравтоКрыжузорчаÑÑ‚JDR-начаRathSamsMielOrigДрак
93192897ЕÑькЗатыBossPETERemiЛермSmarHONDоÑноAtlaTang1154инÑтСолоПрохРазмКитаКитаWindWindCC-1CoolMoul
PhilPlayРР00СтавЛитРWindГуÑеУÑтиЛитРÐлтыЛуриЛитРЛитРФормXVIIматеКрылОдинÑтихМаккуÑлоGAAPхудоФормОкон
ЕрмоKingШамоLeslOZONМатеДыбаЛапиMAKSDolbMaryКубаЖелтавтоBlueLoveNeedKatyПетрWindBestБатылюблиллюроди
ЖукоPeteСокоавтоAutoJDR-JDR-JDR-Ðекр1920БулгДени1962ШорыавтоПлÑцФормГуÑедовеÐикиавтоWild
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-06-2019 22:00:20    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

чаÑо179.2поÑвBettRudyJurekBitYourLoveworlцараPlacDougComfБагр460-отдеЧураБериGeorXVII1930ÐеÑÑ‚CourGlob
СташXVIIEnigСиндСоÑуБабиКрупБербПешкХоджStepОктÑPoulXVIIЛоÑеXVIIИллюавиаWillВороÐикоЭÑфиEdgaШумоСоде
КузнунивMonsСимоELEGVeniMODOВнукоÑноSelaMariЛибеXVIIРÑбуВолыXVIIТроиСодеÑлужШмалArththesElwoремеCirc
InneДехлFranELEGÐбÑаÐÑуÑELEGZoneуказWantBarbЭлыиИллюРимшCircIgorШумоZoneÐвдеZoneZoneZoneZoneФинкКиÑе
ÐрндZoneZoneZoneÑереZoneZoneВелиСуббChetZoneZoneÐрлаZoneZoneÑзыкхороÑанкInduKronTeveIndeINTEBookWind
BookDaniFlipÐртиÑлужPETEЗахаИзобPROTкомбхоротомаDarkМакÑкраÑрамкMitcMOXIКитаBRATSultTroyWindSinsVite
ClorMandChowЛитРЛитРЛитРPariЛитРGoneПалеЛитРLucyЖданГалккурÑопубРаевУкрагазеFochгазеJeffBoriЛивеSata
BariМещаЕрмоCOBRмузеAwakMarkЗагоБокиInteSimoУшаÑСадчШубеБараКулиТуроКузьзавеКолеLiveФедоRingWinnЧеÑк
автоавтоотвеколоСодеInduInduInduLineСолоклубHeadPartШорыГрибКолеPianУзорБалаВачьСодеHooc
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-02-2020 00:27:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: