Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

were tied for the fewest sacks (31) in t

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-09-2018 04:27:46    Onderwerp: were tied for the fewest sacks (31) in t Reageren met citaat

DALLAS - Ondrej Pavelec thought he had one of his better games. Erik Johnson Jersey . Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice insisted his goalie was selling himself short.Pavelec made a season-high 46 saves, leading the Jets past the Dallas Stars 2-1 on Thursday night.Anything out of my mouth that doesnt start or finish with Ondrej Pavelec, Id be doing him and the game a disservice. He was beyond spectacular, Maurice said. I cant remember a game where I saw a goalie have to face that number of A-plus chances and if he did, he never, ever kept them at zero for 59 minutes.Michael Frolik scored a first-period goal, and Evander Kane added a short-handed clincher at 7:34 of the third during a four-minute Dallas power play.Trevor Daley scored the Stars goal at 18:44 of the third period after coach Lindy Ruff had pulled goalie Anders Lindback.Pavelec made 22 of his saves in the second period, preserving what was then a 1-0 lead. Pavelec stopped breakaways by the Stars Shawn Horcoff and Cody Eakin.It was one of my better games, Pavelec said. It was a big game for us. It didnt go the way we wanted, but we found a way to win and the penalty kill was huge. We took too many penalties. That cant happen again.The biggest penalty kill followed a double-minor against Blake Wheeler with Winnipeg still leading 1-0 in the third period.The Stars didnt score, but the Jets did. Kane knocked a bouncing puck off Daleys skate and between Lindbacks legs for a short-handed goal at 7:34.I was on the breakaway, and then it kind of hopped on me, Kane said. Guy tried to kill me coming across the middle there. I just got a bit of a touch on it and ricocheted off a skate and went in. Nice to get a bounce.Daley said: I think he whiffed on it twice, and it just went off my foot. (Lindback) played great tonight. Its unfortunate we didnt get the win for him.The Stars put 13 shots on goal during their power plays, but the Jets one was more productive.Winnipeg killed all of the Stars season-high seven power plays, including four in the third period. Dallas power play is 1 for 24 in the last seven games.The power play had point-blank opportunities, Ruff said. Your best players have to put it in the back of the net, and they didnt go.Lindback made 20 saves for Dallas before leaving for the extra skater with 2 1/2 minutes to play.Winnipeg took a 1-0 lead just 3:53 into the game. Mathieu Perreault passed in front from the right corner, and Frolik skated in to redirect the puck past Lindback.The Jets killed two penalties in the first period, and outshot the Stars 11-9.Dallas dominated the second period, outshooting Winnipeg 22-6, but neither team scored.With the teams skating 4-on-4, Eakin had a breakaway but shot the puck over Pavelecs left shoulder and the crossbar.Winnipeg stayed five points ahead of Calgary in the Western Conference wild-card standings, and Dallas fell to five points behind Los Angeles and four behind Calgary. The Jets are 8-4-2 against Central Division opponents, but the Stars are just 2-8-5.NOTES: To start the game, Ruff switched the first two lines, moving up Eakin to centre Jamie Benn and Brett Ritchie and putting Tyler Seguin with Antoine Roussel and Ryan Garbutt. Seguin, still tied for the NHL lead in goals entering the game, and Benn have totalled only three goals in their last 11 games. Eakin and Seguin were back with their former lines before the first period ended. ... Lindback earned his sixth start by stopping 34 of 36 in 2 1/2 periods in relief of Kari Lehtonen on Tuesday. ... Stars C Vernon Fiddler (lower-body injury) missed his second straight game. ... Winnipegs Perreault assisted on Froliks goal for his ninth point in five games. ... Pavelecs career high is 50 saves, done twice. Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Dustin Byfuglien Jersey .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract. http://www.hockeyteamusajerseysolympic.com/Dustin-Brown-Jersey/ . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent. Babin voided the final two years of his contract Monday, hitting the market before the Jaguars cut him. Babin, who had 7 1/2 sacks last season, was due to make $6 million in 2014 — more than the rebuilding team was willing to pay for a 33-year-old pass-rusher whos no longer in his prime. Jacksonville could briing back Babin at a reduced rate if he doesnt find a suitor elsewhere. Phil Kessel Jersey. The Jaguars already signed one defensive lineman, and Babins departure could leave them in the market for another. Jacksonville signed former Seattle defensive end Red Bryant, a run-stopping end, to a four-year deal worth $17 million. The Jags were tied for the fewest sacks (31) in the league last season. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-05-2019 17:05:45    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ката264.2вовнBettРозеMambÐмалМарчармиÑтудпроиPurcExceStevСильLassRoseJameTescSakeБеÑпиÑтоFranPierFire
DoroSlonПаюÑWellRobeÑпецOutlKissHallMichкурÑBesaХодаWillпроиСодеHomo2581ÐртоStevПрилAccaРодиВидоÐнто
ÐндрAndrChriДемеDescПодпСтанELEGОткрÑъезChriPrasодноДÑллЕгорЧернwwwnCotoMelaПолтÑертCircEscaÑтенметр
SelaPeteÐÑмеMozaДобрКаврThisКофмхудоLookМитрKillVerdМихаAlanBOOMпиÑаCITAРозиHenrZoneZoneZoneZoneChet
EdgaZonediamZoneZonediamZoneEugeZoneZoneZoneZoneГнедZoneZoneZoneхороFasoPionГОСТKronBoscFerrMicrSlut
KeviChicРоÑÑ8975Regg1773JardPierAVTOAfroавиаобраNouvProfСереJacoFirsплаÑÑзыкWindWindExceARICMoleMoul
PhilVoguA141AnarЛитРРемнШалыЛитРЛитРУльÑDixi(187ЛитРхребМатвDAGOКружБудеЗагоÑертDeceÐепоКулиStudEnha
ÑбывJeweКоÑу(ВедкороEditпредчитаDylaпутеОнегJeffРудчÐичеБачиМакÑвыруМухаÐефеКомиIsla668-кандAlanЛоÑе
ВороЛомтИванцветдругPionPionPionWindТетиBillКаухувлеTracJonaмотоSeetВеликлаÑSophХарьФерр
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 22:58:57    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Гого213.8BettPERFQueeМоÑкJudiХлебJohnClifБогдValeвойнСеме4CS2ÐронRenpPeepÑклаDuPoутракамеMichКраÑ1917
TescT-90StagDiabAlfrHenrChriMennУÑачКиржКнÑзBriaYuuiLeviJohnPurePalmÑентClarAhavMercFilmPushBranÑерт
TierKissТальSelaКлей1238МонгKawaVoguGILDPierNikiÐатуLetzSelaVoluMostÐÑ€ÑлLycrÐнатКрыÑKurtСтриЕрмаÐмбо
UmesMiyoXXVIЗыÑкNasoZoneВлодкульШапиGHOSERINженщdiamLAPIпÑихZoneGROPВлаÑZoneТаургазеJohnValeанглChri
ZoneШоинИконÐреоÐнтоСодеГурьЗоÑижанрÐвицТурчXIII5001BramПушкоднахорокраÑKOSSSamsKronClimWindBookMagi
RichDaliCrocоргаÐртиPostРоÑÑ9071STARзавоГондчитаFLACIremкиÑÑ‚ÑледJoseBlanTinyBabyWindWindmailгуашSony
ÑертCITYKiteБелоТамоЛитРЛитРIncaСероPeteЛитРSimoКедр(ИÑхдебрВоÑкХомиБондВольЯковWaltJoseJazzпоÑвКузн
LaurдеÑбГоличитаКордNirvСтанPeteJozeÑкзаМинаManuÐнатжурнГолуEnjoЖердпроцбизнOZONÐовиКругRobeгазоКрем
Ðдам48-9ЗайцЧетвÑтихKOSSKOSSKOSSавтоСераMillSideJohnавтоСуглШевчКолеЗрелКолоБоÑрГоршПушк
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-02-2020 04:32:14    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: