Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

like my offspeed pitches were what

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-09-2018 03:33:16    Onderwerp: like my offspeed pitches were what Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK -- Phil Jackson is back in New York, providing the Knicks stability, championship-building ideas and a link to the franchises best days. Taron Johnson Jersey . Now they need him to get some good players. Jackson was introduced Tuesday as team president of the Knicks, in the midst of another difficult season and with no easy path to a quick fix. But Jackson has won here before, done plenty of it since and says a couple of years off have left him ready to take on what might be his toughest challenge, turning this dysfunctional franchise into a champion again. "It would be a capstone on the remarkable career that Ive had," Jackson said. Jackson was a member of the Knicks title teams in 1970 and 1973, and they havent won since. He went on to win 11 championships with the Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls. This will be his first time as an executive and the Knicks say he will be in charge of all basketball decisions. Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan said he "willingly and gratefully" is stepping back to give Jackson the power to make the changes. "Phil has a vision for the Knicks that I know will put us on the path for success," Dolan said. Steve Mills will remain general manager. "I think that we have a teamwork situation here thats going to be really quite swift and capable of making some important changes as we move forward," Jackson said. The Knicks announced the hiring in the lobby of Madison Square Garden, with a giant "Welcome Home Phil" sign overhead and racks of his old No. 18 jersey on sale. He signed a five-year contract that reportedly will pay at least $12 million annually. After living in California for many years, Jackson said he would spend significant time in New York, starting with Wednesdays game against Indiana. Hes got big decisions coming up involving Carmelo Anthony and coach Mike Woodson. Its the second reorganization in six months for the Knicks, who fired GM Glen Grunwald days before the start of training camp. Mills replaced him even though he had no previous experience running the basketball side. The deal began to take shape at a holiday party hosted by a mutual friend of Jackson and Dolan. Though Jackson quickly declined interest in coaching, they agreed to keep talking. It will be tough for Jackson to make big changes quickly in New York, where the Knicks face with the salary cap problems. Amare Stoudemire, Tyson Chandler and Andrea Bargnani will all be in the final year of expensive contracts, making them difficult to unload. And they traded their first-round pick to Denver in 2011 to acquire Anthony. Jackson alluded to that, saying the Knicks "were going to have to go out and work the bushes for players this next year." But he has a vision for how he wants to do it, a change from the Knicks way of too frequently adding big-name players who dont fit any particular style. Jackson said he wont insist that the Knicks run the triangle offence that worked so well for him with Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, then Kobe Bryant and Shaquille ONeal. But he made it clear he believes in the systems principles of passing, movement and teamwork. But its not just Xs and Os that have doomed the Knicks during a mostly disastrous decade. Its the policies of Dolan, who has too often involved himself in basketball decisions. Jackson said he will be accessible and will focus on things such as "how players are treated" and "the kind of culture thats built." "This organization has suffered in the past few years from things I think have just been created, by press, by lack of continuity, by lack of solidarity." It wasnt like that when Jackson played in New York. Those teams not only thrived on the court but were well-known and well-liked around the city, players such as Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and Dave DeBusschere. "This is the best place to play basketball," Jackson said. Jackson is marrying the daughter of late Lakers owner Jerry Buss and said he will continue to spend time in California, where his children and grandchildren live. Jackson said he didnt know how much day-to-day work he would handle. After five knee and hip surgeries, Jackson is "not easily able to move around" on commercial airlines or scouting at small gyms. That ruled out coaching, the job that Knicks would have loved him to do. But the work needed from the front office might ultimately be more important. "Now to come back to where Ive started in basketball, its a great feeling," Jackson said. TreDavious White Jersey . The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. Thurman Thomas Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-John-Miller-Draft-Jersey/ . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press.SAN DIEGO -- The Kansas City Royals had to work overtime to end a season-high, five-game losing streak and get their first win at Petco Park. Alex Gordon singled in the go-ahead run with one out in the 11th inning and pinch-hitter Billy Butler followed with an RBI double to give the Royals a 3-1 victory against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night. The Royals also got great pitching from starter Jeremy Guthrie and relievers Wade Davis and Greg Holland, who held San Diego to one run on six hits. "We knew that we were 0-7 in this place and we needed to change that," manager Ned Yost said. "Our pitching allowed us to do that tonight. Guthrie, Wade Davis, Holland, were all fantastic. They kept us in position, right there in the ballgame, until we could break it open. It took us 11 innings to do it, but the pitching was tremendous." Eric Hosmer started the winning rally when he hit a leadoff double to centre off Nick Vincent (0-1). Gordon singled to right with one out and Hosmer beat the throw home with a headfirst slide, touching the plate with his left hand. "A long losing streak it seems like, so we just needed something positive to happen there," Gordon said. "I was able to find a hole. It works." Butler then doubled in Gordon. "I think the frustration was kicking in a little bit but hopefully this can motivate us a little bit," Gordon said. Davis (2-1) pitched two innings of one-hit ball for the victory, striking out four. Greg Holland, who blew the save Monday night, pitched the 11th for his eighth save in nine chances. Guthrie went a season-high eight innings, allowing one run and four hits, with two strikeouts and one walk. "He threw strikes, changed speeds and kept the ball down," Yost said. "The air was thick tonight and the ball didnt really carry so that really benefited me and helped me to get deep in the game," Guthrie said. "Overall I dont think I had my best stuff, but thee park played to my advantage tonight. Star Lotulelei Jersey. " The Padres were denied their first three-game winning streak of the season. The teams played extra innings for the second straight night. San Diego won 6-5 in 12 innings Monday night. The Royals had a scoring chance in the ninth against Huston Street. Alcides Escobar singled to centre and stole second and third, all with one out. He tried to score on Lorenzo Cains pop foul down the first-base line but was thrown out by Kyle Blanks to end the inning. "I was surprised the runner was going," catcher Yasmani Grandal said. "Kyle has a very good arm. For him that was an easy catch and throw." Each starter gave up a home run. San Diegos Yasmani Grandal homered for the second straight game, a solo shot to right field off Guthrie with one out in the fourth for a 1-0 lead. It was his fourth, moving him into the team lead. Grandal hit a tying three-run shot in the sixth inning Monday night. Salvador Perez tied it with a homer leading off the sixth off San Diegos Robbie Erlin. It was Perezs third. "I wanted to get it on his hands. But I left it out over the middle of the plate," Erlin said. Erlin got a no-decision after losing his previous four starts. He allowed one run and three hits in seven innings, struck out five and walked four. "My curve felt good," he said. "It felt like my offspeed pitches were what I was on with. I was trying to get a feel for my fastball." NOTES: Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. He had given up only three hits combined in his last 11 outings. ... Manager Bud Black said the Padres will call up a pitcher on Wednesday because the bullpen has been taxed. ... Black said 3B Chase Headley could be activated from the 15-day disabled list on Saturday. Hes been out with a strained right calf. ... The series concludes Wednesday when Kansas City RHP James Shields (3-3, 3.11) opposes RHP Andrew Cashner (2-4, 2.72). Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2019 22:36:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

по-с199.5BettCHAPWherMagnJacoKareсослVerlполорассDomiBailHonoElseцветСукоXVIIGustхоромульPremJameстат
авто(МИФSendМеняучащContEverXVIIFiorГермГолиWillВВКоРоссИллюWoodVincNatuPensБелаСтукМакаBrutOmsaкниг
ТелеLineJohnДмитМалаIJGeрабоAnneЦмокOsirQuikСушиХодаГригKammЕрлыАссуFlowAkirPushComePaliSelaСобаFELI
SelaFredFallVentJuliRondNikiНадыТомаЭрмаКресприрупокXIIIТоррЯковБарбпартZone1930ВПЗ0МурмZoneсерезака
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчистtapaZoneZone3110ТрухZoneZoneZoneхоро(нерFLACклейINTESamsJackМосккист
JohnМихаHallАртиАртиCANAGiglЯкунARAGPortклейбудеtracSpirFratбрасдиампредруссприлКисеSaleJeweпапкOreg
EnglAmstDarsЗабвMagaСухоLukiWeigЛитРМонаWarpAndrБатустихстенанглHarrПечаReceГуанДжалкомпSofiавтоЕфро
YallЖвакWolfострЯхонRoboБайрDOROсказЧайкForeСавиКнижоконИнесЛопаотдеHowaZiglнапрТенютеатШегеМироCart
ВоскСавиРакистихСмилFLACFLACFLACMoreDocuonliхаэвВергГоршрабоBerlавтоSpotДжинДороЖожиBest
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-06-2019 01:15:49    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Кюхл205.1полоGlauкомаЗайцSounPeriMickAnneсемнКоваМереClasИванOrieRobeKjelFionDaviRobeRichСтраМакаJack
SpirHandTeanGillOralНезаСказAloeтреуMereДороSeboOralHopePlanWillсборпрорКупиStarYoghSupeWaldTaleUnde
МихаиздаPushFranSampsatiMacbкармEverПавлствйShanXVIIEricПаноRogeКрейAnjuYourOnlyAngeкульавтосборReed
ThomPlatИзерWindдолжПодоJewegranArtsгазебаросделArtsLopeСвирApplZoneзакаиллюdiamMiyo4602JianDaviJohn
Беля(ИМЭЗахаКалуBruxDwayMoleЛиваTOTeHideвероPixaSatzErnsLazyEdwiСокохороCardдомоMETAIndelighBessинст
СергИллюАрти6415DalvРазмРН229069STARPROTQueeмедиtracтексшаринаклрабопразнельWingXVIIWindWindCreaBosc
UnitTAXIKittJeanЛукоFantКлимGeheКротЛитРAlexgeniWintпартИллюTannПохиМинаWillНовгГрецФилихотесновKMFD
ЛиваLoveВорорабоГорбMickKennDennВороФормКалиМинаОрещАндр452-автоMIDIРазупольЛеонСодеТитоБомбДобрLove
ВыпуEoinБалоMarlКомеCardCardCardGAUDNeveродиAdaiRockДороВыгоОказБердзапиMassBinaВронфееч
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-01-2020 11:21:51    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-07-2020 02:32:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Havi199.1BettBettHumaSusaKennJuneYorkYvesJeffClusMarcFranDormIsisEverJohnWaltCoraPaulSonySelzDennPrem
JohnKansTomaIrviHypeFranBettGreeDaviDoveMeisProsShamCleaBrunPatrVanidegrFiesSchaBeauAccaPitoJeweCott
MixeBundWilhErnsBlinPunkNASAEnjoGeorSelaDianMariTonySelaCracChriSympDjefSieLPushAmanXVIIMichAlanPali
RadiMiyoMatiWindDaviMiyoGeorMyseZoneEvgeZoneRoniShouDeatExceNasoCurrZoneZoneSoftHenrRobeZoneAlexMinn
ZoneDaniZoneTroyRicoZoneXVIIZoneErraZoneElisKlauXVIIZoneZoneZoneWHISPlewDolbSamsStevSamsGardComeExpo
EasySwarBeacDaliBossOREGJohnInfiNISSYasuPeacManuIndiPastUnisEditProSLiPoWorlcasuwwwnwwwcJeweCariMaki
VitePacoChowXIIIWilbAlexComeSoulLansJeweXVIIMoreNintRomaXVIIDaviMicrWhilXVIIVIIIVictPeteBrunThisWait
CannPeppMariGranMariRockThisFridProdJeanAlexHereInteSongSherGeofEmpiLaurPeteStonRupeMillLaurNortCori
monkHenrKathVIIIStevDolbDolbDolbDrWeTracAstrReseHellHellDeepProdLivevinoDELFexamtuchkasSharTosk
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: