Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

rtain things that you try to not

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-10-2018 10:55:55    Onderwerp: rtain things that you try to not Reageren met citaat

Boot camp took on new meaning this week for military service members.

Participants got to train at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey like NFL stars for a day as part of “USAA’s Salute to Service NFL Boot Camp.” They performed drills similar to those used by NFL coaches to evaluate talent Danny Trevathan Jersey , under the watchful eye of Pro Football Hall of Famer Brian Dawkins.

“Members of my family have served in the military, so I respect the simple impact that saying ‘thank you’ can have, and that’s what USAA’s Salute to Service NFL Boot Camp is all about,” Dawkins said. “It was great to get onto the field and help coach military members through drills that I did as a player.”

In addition to active duty participants, military veterans from the Wounded Warrior Project took part.

“It was very competitive,” said Senior Airman Brandon Castillo, one of the participants. “We had different branches out there today and everybody was itching to go. We all wanted to compete and put up the best scores we could for all of the drills.”

The seventh such boot camp is part of the military appreciation events that USAA and the NFL have created.

RING BEARERS

The eight inductees in the 2018 class for the Pro Football Hall of Fame will receive their rings during special halftime ceremonies this season.

First up in the second week of the season will be Packers guard Jerry Kramer on Sept. 16 when Green Bay faces Minnesota.

The next night, Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher gets his when Chicago plays Seattle.

A week later, it will be Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis when Baltimore takes on Denver. Three weeks later, Robert Brazile, an outstanding linebacker for the Houston Oilers — the forerunner of the Titans — will be honored when Tennessee plays Baltimore.

Eagles and Broncos safety Brian Dawkins will be next up on Oct. 21 during the Eagles-Panthers game. On Nov. 1, Terrell Owens, who didn’t show for the inductions in Canton, Ohio, gets his ring as the 49ers play the Raiders in a Thursday night game.

Finally Terrell Suggs Jersey , former general manager Bobby Beathard will be honored when Washington takes on Houston in Week 12, and Vikings receiver Randy moss gets his ring on Nov. 25 during a Packers-Vikings matchup.

The Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence is set in 14-karat gold with a total diamond weight of 1¾ karats.

URLACHER APPROVES

Count Hall of Famer Brian Urlacher among those thrilled to see the Chicago Bears swing a blockbuster trade with the Oakland Raiders for two-time All-Pro Khalil Mack.

He was “ecstatic” to see his former team land one of the league’s best defensive players. And he was “shocked” the Raiders would trade Mack.

“I love it,” Urlacher said this week. “They want to win now. I feel like they feel they have the people in place to win now. The NFC is a tough conference. The NFC North is a tough division. But you look at that roster on the Bears, they match up with everybody in that division.”

Urlacher was promoting FanDuel’s weekly Gridiron Pick’em contest, where users select the winners of each game for a chance at a share of a $10,000 prize pool. They can also play alongside him this week.

Mack’s arrival capped a busy offseason for a team with four straight last-place finishes in the NFC North. But Chicago’s defense ranked 10th overall last season. And the Bears added one of the league’s best players.

They paid a high price, sending two first-round picks to Oakland as part of the deal. They also gave their new star a six-year, $141 million extension that guarantees $90 million and makes him the highest-paid defensive player in league history.

“To give up two first-round picks is really, in my opinion, minor for the kind of player they got,” Urlacher said. “Last year, the Bears were a top 10 defense. Now, you add him to the mix, it’s gonna be even better.”

Urlacher said having Mack should create more opportunities for Leonard Floyd on the other side at outside linebacker. He also thinks the trade will benefit Mitchell Trubisky and the offense. And he dismissed the idea that there will be more pressure on the young quarterback with the Bears in a win-now mode.

“You’re supposed to win every year,” Urlacher said. “Your mindset should be we have to win right now Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey , every single season. The pressure shouldn’t change based on that.”

MULLET MAN

Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is keeping his mullet for the season, adding a new look to what he hopes is a resurgent time in his career.

Eifert was limited to two games last season because of another back injury that required surgery. During his latest rehab, he decided to let his hair down. He made it through training camp without physical problem, and he’s going to let the hair hang out of the back of his helmet starting with a game Sunday at Indianapolis.

He has no plans for getting a haircut.

“I’m just kind of rolling with it,” Eifert said. “It kind of started as — not really a joke, just a ha-ha thing. It’s taken a lot of work getting through the awkward stages of it, but it’s turned out pretty good.”

The Bengals signed Eifert, their first-round pick in 2013, to a one-year deal for 2018 that’s loaded with incentives. He’s been limited to 24 games in the past four seasons because of back, elbow, shoulder and ankle injuries as well as a concussion. The Bengals limited him to 14 plays in the preseason to keep him healthy, although that’s not a concern for Eifert.

“I feel like every injury has been somewhat of a fluke thing,” he said. “That’s not even a Eli Apple is vowing to mend his ways after being given a second chance by the New York Giants.

The 22-year-old cornerback who was the 10th pick in the 2016 draft on Monday promised to be a better player, a better person, and a better teammate as the Giants start a rebuilding process under new coach Pat Shurmur after a 3-13 season.

It was a year Apple would like to forget Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey , both on and off the field. He started only seven games, was inactive for four and was suspended for the final game of the schedule after getting into an argument with the coaching staff. The Ohio State product also got in a beef with Landon Collins that ended with the star safety calling him a cancer.

It was ugly and highlighted a year in which Apple dealt with a crisis at home: His mother had brain surgery.

"Was I embarrassed? Of course," Apple said after the Giants held a two-hour practice at the first of their 10 organized team activities. "Nobody wants to go out the way I went out. I mean, it was all over the place, so of course.

Many wondered whether the Giants would want Apple back after his second season, one that many had forecast would provide a great leap forward for him.

What changed, though, was the Giants shaking up things after last season. Dave Gettleman was hired to replace Jerry Reese as general manager and Shurmur replaced interim coach Steve Spagnuolo, who had taken over when Ben McAdoo was fired in early December.

One of the first things Gettleman did was tell him everyone was starting with a clean slate.

"I'm just going to fine tune everything, come in with a different attitude and just be positive out there on the field, and just do everything that I can to make myself better as a player, and everybody else better as a team," Apple said.

There is no doubt Apple needs to improve. He finished with 49 tackles and two fumble recoveries last season. He did not have an interception and has only one in two seasons.

The Giants showed some faith in him by releasing veteran Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie in the offseason.

Apple said he's trying to mature and improve how he communicates with coaches and teammates. He said he has patched up his relationship with Collins.

Despite all the problems, Apple said his confidence was not shaken. He admits being blindsided by all the attention he got. His goal this season is to work hard, be positive and try to be on an even keel.

"Maybe I got a little too confident a little bit in thinking I was going to make a big step Jay Beagle Jersey ," he said. "It's about just taking it day by day and continuing to be patient, and just know my time's going to come."

For now, Apple has an idea who he is.

"I think I'm a 22 year-old guy, just ready to get to work and continue to work hard and just build on that," he said.

NOTES: Shurmur threw out the first pitch at the Mets game with Arizona on Sunday. It was short and wide toward the visitors dugout. It was not as bad as the 50 Cent mode , but it was not good.

"Yeah, well, I was wasting a pitch" Shurmur quipped, adding he has a new appreciation for baseball while insisting he did not have a case of jitters. "That's what I was doing, like some good pitchers might.

"There are certain things that you try to not redo." ... First-round draft pick and new father Saquon Barkley showed some deft moves off the field when asked about combining football and family life.

"It actually kind of sucks a little bit - well that came off wrong at first," he said. "It kind of sucks because I'm not with my daughter as much as I would love to be because obviously training camp, rookie minicamp, OTAs and then I had to go to L.A. for the Rookie Premiere. But I get to see her this weekend, so that is going to be great to be able to hold her again."

Womens Buffalo Bills Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-05-2019 13:48:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ñдел378CHAPBettКраÑБуркУварÐÑкоДышеПоÑпValeDiscкошеBrucРозеВороSuavEttaпиÑаКониZoneпомуБукеиÑкуКург
БогаAlanThisExegСуриЯнькHolmÑзыкÐемеGaryкульHistжурнЛовеЛаÑрРыбаHallдиноHaveSileEducкадеEvilAlexPatr
ШмелÐбчуиÑкуÑиÑÑ‚CircCircCircИнозCotoРуÑаКузнВаÑиNicoЗолочиÑл«ÐаÑМоÑкÐбашПрудÐикоXVIIМартнеблValeJose
XVIIКазаРыбаГераПытьЦюруЗаваOrigZoneHenrPoseлюбиДаниXVIIHurrКузьРомаZoneZoneDeatGoodZoneЦымбUriaTota
журнклаÑthreОгонгражБарыZoneZoneJameпрофОранСокоZoneJohnГравHoneавтоклейÐаушSummINTEПроиMeinseriакад
1758ÑайтZama56063902PETEGigl1609ARAGMiseGeorчелоkbpsMEREО-00ÑзыкинÑтраÑÑ‚Ð’Ñ‹ÑозабаÑертwwwnразвчелоСоло
amarChouШг-0ЛитРЛитРбиблДержкурÑЛитРЛитРNikiЛоткЛитРавтоBoleфеврXVIIСолоbusiAcadLudoГладУтреBionShar
MastGiusЗолоWarcValiChriФизиNASAРомаШабаPresТронПокрвопрSuzaLeavMENSБаджпринпровКотоÐбузJorgдетеМиха
StevbonuЖуриLosiStevÐаушÐаушÐаушчелоÐлнаMathавтоПермДушиToucСавиМареуÑтавыраавтоВахрUnea
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-06-2019 18:01:56    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

деву140.6полоCHAPHallСанкОжегHajiDennКуÑнукраСодеСтранеугÐртиThomsimpЗÐЙЦÐртиКольокруWindMoreTescМарт
ИллюXVIIШварредаÑтолРыжоInteДобрJackBalaСодевузоКолеMickXVIIPortXIIIСальTescBeloведьArthJeweKentÑерт
МихаMonsМакаДекаКурлDenyСодеÐÑтаÑертPermРазмPaliGiorÐВБымалыWindГуптCollTodaWolfOswaUnisHoliÐавоRudy
ПавлZoneToveXVIIZoneхар-ElegКронОÑÑ‚Ñ€SwarQuanВойнXVIIMORGModoZoneИоффМаллZonePaulDiscLukaКитаZoneChet
ZoneменÑAnnaхудоÐладRobeЧижеXVIIзакаHeleБунииллю3005SideПокрZoneначавыдуDIGIколлWindStieLiebAwar(Кей
AlexCart6300IntrКитаÐемцDaviрельForePROTхороÑледДиÑкМакÑEditупакÐовиИванÑзыкÑлемWindWindWindконÑDeLo
SmilвходцветÐудиMeetПамбЛитРWindЛаммдопоÐртимоноReflСуббГолоИллюprodБелÑпиÑапионJeweМихаBoriавтоСашн
SchoParicybeCaroЗахаGlynSecrÐфонGuidавтоБранПÑихМиндСавкавтофакт299-JillМуроWindЛаппГрачЦыпкШапоÐбел
ВологараавтоавтоДремDIGIDIGIDIGIArisкнигÐекрТолÑПушкПоÑтавтоСмирÐлекMichБезрGladпроиигру
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2020 20:13:21    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: