Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

not been cleared for contact after

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-10-2018 04:32:57    Onderwerp: not been cleared for contact after Reageren met citaat

UNIONDALE, N. Custom Washington Wizards Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. But then, the Avalanche committed three more infractions over the next 3:44, and the Islanders took advantage to score two 5-on-3 goals. Somehow, Colorado survived Saturday night. The Avalanche regained their composure, and held on to beat the Islanders 5-2 -- the deceptive margin coming as the result of two empty-net goals in the final minute. Matt Duchene scored twice in a 2:44 span to give Colorado that three-goal advantage. Nathan MacKinnon got the Avalanche on the board, and Gabriel Landeskog and Paul Stasny added the empty-netters. Jean-Sebastien Giguere allowed the two 5-on-3 goals, but was otherwise string, stopping 30 shots. Colorado coach Patrick Roy credited his squad for not panicking after giving up the 5-on-3 goals. "I thought we remained pretty calm on the bench," Roy said. "We had a power play that gave us some momentum back. ... And we also had (a) great save. I think (Giguere) touched it with his glove at the end. That was a big save for us." Duchene broke a nine-goal drought to reach 101 for his career. Roy didnt believe Duchene was pressing in search of his 100th goal. "People made a big story of that, but not me," Roy said. "He had chances.every night. It was just a matter of time. And tonight he was resilient. He went to the net, he stayed there, and took advantage of the rebound. And then the second shot was a perfect shot. Right under the bar. It was a beauty." The win snapped a two-game skid for Colorado, and gave it some momentum going into the Olympic break. "Im very proud of our players," Roy said. "Hopefully, our guys have a good 10 days off." For the Islanders it was a disappointing end to the pre-Olympic portion of the schedule. All appeared to be lost in the second period, where they looked extremely sluggish and could only manage four shots on goal. But the flurry of Colorado penalties ignited the New York offence. John Tavares scored his 24th goal of the season to put the Islanders on the board with 8:43 remaining. Just 57 seconds later, Lubomir Visnovsky added another, to cut the deficit to one. The Islanders had the momentum on their side, and a raucous crowd behind them. They also had another 1:55 on the power play. But they were unable to get the equalizer. Islanders coach Jack Capuano was frustrated by the fact that his team was dominant in significant stretches of the first and third periods, but couldnt turn it into a positive result. "Same old story," Capuano said. "We dominated the game, and we dont win the hockey game. ... We had some unbelievable chances. Give their goaltender credit. He played extremely well." Capuano expressed hope that his club will bounce back after the time off. "We will take.three or four days and regroup, and go through some video of the first half, things that we need to work on, and try to concentrate on those areas." NOTES: Landeskog extended his point streak for the Avalanche to nine games. He assisted on MacKinnons first period goal, in addition to the empty netter. ... PA Parenteau was held without a point in his return to the Nassau Coliseum. Parenteau spent two seasons with the Islanders before signing with the Avalanche in the summer of 2012. Michael Jordan Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Ian Mahinmi Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.officialwizardsprostore.com/kids-kelly-oubre-jr-wizards-jersey/ . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.PENTICTON, B.C. - Hunter Shinkaruk has a second chance to make a first impression.The 19-year-old left-winger was selected by the Vancouver Canucks 24th overall at the 2013 draft when Mike Gillis was the teams general manager and John Tortorella was its head coach.Shinkaruk was among the final cuts at training camp last season before being returned to the WHLs Medicine Hat Tigers, where he suffered a hip injury that eventually ended his year.Now back healthy, and with both Gillis and Tortorella gone after Vancouvers disastrous 2013-14 season, Shinkaruk has an opportunity to start fresh in the organization that drafted him.With so many new people in the upper management and the coaching staff youve got to come in and show them what youre all about, said Shinkaruk. Last years camp is basically out the window. It doesnt matter too much. Ive got to come in and play my game and let them know what kind of player I am.First impression is pretty huge in any profession so Ive just got to go out there and do my best.Shinkaruk is among the players taking part in the Canucks four-team rookie tournament in Penticton that also includes prospects from the Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers and Winnipeg Jets.Canucks GM Jim Benning and head coach Willie Desjardins will have lots to mull over, including a number of players like Shinkaruk who they had no part in drafting.I think youve just got to come in and play your game, said the outgoing Shinkaruk. Obviously we all have an opportunity to catch the GM and coachs eye, and thats what youve got to do. Weve got to go out there, have fun, but most of all, play our game. Im sure if I do that everything will work out well.Shinkaruk played just 18 games last season for the Tigers before undergoing surgery on his hip after being cut from Canadas world junior hockey camp, but in his 2013 draft year the five-foot-10, 185-pound Calgary native amassed 37 goals and 49 assists in 64 games.Obviously last year was a pretty emotional year, said Shinkaruk. I went through a lot. It feels really good to be back on the ice and know my hips 100 per cent.Among the other players under the microscope at the rookie tournament who should be at the Canucks training camp when it gets underway on Thursday are centre Bo Horvat and right-winger Nicklas Jensen.Horvat was selected ninth overall in 2013 with the pick the team received in the trade with the New Jersey Devils for goaltender Cory Schneider, and like Shinkaruk, he knows hes starting from scratch.Im just playing my game, playing a good two-way game and making a good first impression on the new (coaches), said 19-year-old from Rodney, Ont. This is the first time some of them have seen some of us play and this tournament is a good opportunity to show our stuff and show them why we deserve to be here.Travis Green coaches the Utica Comets, Vancouvers AHL affiliate, and is in charge of the Canucks rookie team. The former NHLer has been impressed with Horvat, who had 30 goals and 44 assists in 54 games with the OHLs London Knights in a 2013-14 campaign that included a spot on Canadas world junior team.Hes a real good player, without a doubt. He does a lot of good things that go unnoticed, said Green, who coached against Horvat when he was behhind the bench of the WHLs Portland Winterhawks at the 2013 Memorial Cup. Jodie Meeks Jersey. . Hes a guy that you know is going to play the right way. He doesnt cheat to make offence. He just plays a good 200-foot game. I really like him as a player.Its possible Shinkaruk could be sent to the AHL if he doesnt make the Canucks, but its either the NHL or back to junior for Horvat, who might get a nine-game tryout with Vancouver to start the season before his entry-level deal kicks in.For me I just dont want to make things too cute just play my game, play the way I got noticed in the first place, he said. I cant play out of my comfort zone. Ive got to play the way that got me here.The six-foot, 206-pound Horvat gets extra attention from fans and media because of the goalie controversy that precipitated the draft-day trade that brought him to Vancouver, but he said its something that hasnt really crossed his mind much recently.Im sure its going to be brought up throughout my whole career, being part of the Schneider trade, said Horvat. I try not to think about it too much. Hes a goaltender, Im a player.Another Vancouver prospect with legitimate NHL aspirations this season at the rookie tournament is left-winger Niklas Jensen. He split time between the Comets and Canucks last season, registering three goals and three assists in 17 NHL games. The 29th overall selection at the 2011 draft, Jensen is at his third rookie tournament which could be viewed as a slight but instead hes embracing the opportunity.Youve got to show up and prove that you want to be here every night, said the 21-year-old from Herning, Denmark. I had a good little run last year but I kind of have to forget about that and start all over and work as hard as you can when you get out there and prove that you want to earn a spot.Like any player looking to make an NHL roster, Jensen know its a numbers game, with maybe one forward spot open on the Canucks after a number of new faces were brought in up front to compete for jobs.If you do as well as they want you to do theyll give you a chance, said Jensen, who has good size at six foot two and 208 pounds. Thats what were all here for, to take that opportunity.Were all fighting for maybe one spot, if (that).Green said its not uncommon for a player to take longer to develop in the professional ranks, as appears to be the case with Jensen.Its a big jump for guys to the NHL at 19, 20, 21, said Green. Sometimes it takes being 22, 23 years old when youre ready to play there full time. Its definitely not make or break time for him.For his part, Shinkaruk is just soaking up the experience, knowing that hes healthy and has a real chance to influence his immediate future in front of a new coach and GM.Its just up to us and how well we play and how hard we come in. I wouldnt have it any other way, he said. If someone told me four years ago Id be trying out for an NHL team and its up to the way I play, I would have taken that and smiled.Its a pretty cool chance that I have and Im just trying to make the best of it.Note: Jake Virtanen, the sixth overall pick in June, is skating with the Canucks prospects but has not been cleared for contact after undergoing shoulder surgery in the spring. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-05-2019 13:37:54    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

лите482.5CHAPPERFMarcВаенКрымAzizЮрьеJaneСоснАрдаDekoNX-6факуArabистоCrys1516KitcСегеСахнOrieMoreАрма
TescTramGarnсертTeanMadaEastHeinDigiDeepСН00EnueинтеCredExpeвузосертсертпустVIOLсертMicrKoboEvelэпох
небеAbenChicBozeАСЗаМороСулеMariпостФадеrickсоздГостRoxyRoxyNikiMariZoogSaroalieHideRichVampсозджурн
ПетеJoseLighFireComiревоDamoкараInteкараZoneвозлArtsЦП28офорSylvChetЮСокGeor3620SwarПовеMakiLoveЗорь
GaryБринповецветXVIIDrBrRichDaviПушкEgypпредКузнКодозвонпроиМихероспначамесязатвSeleIndeArdoкомпNinj
BookКурбГероSilvAlawMistСодечитаКедрWindзавоинстtracПрокпазлPinnбумаSpacмячеразнWindWindфломКириPhil
RoweHallупакDaviBernЛитРунивНикиЧадамузыЛитРИЕфрПрофXVIIБронпостАстаБрюхОльхГолоXVIIAnatразвастрМина
РазуBillChriКоноThomEnglтанцСмирTerrСмирFranБабаавтоRobeWilhПравФормTonyJeweстерСокоЮдачСапрCastЖдан
ТопоWordJohnНовиистомесямесямесяAstrмалыБачуБабеРазмПимеfirsПреоГригШамхТопоГрадWorlMark
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-06-2019 16:28:39    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

сдел123.1PERFaddiНэнсSimfОрищRoseслужАсмохороискуЛитиPoweЕрмаMarcтексBlakTescСодеОстрБардOLDFDaveGene
РакоКлимДавитоваJackLifeBlacRemiГальавтоGeneFigaRolaстраДубчПлотVeikTescцветRichSpicMennОтечKlasзаме
ЛениNichБушуCharСтраКолеStreELEGДемиNielElegEricНилу(197ПистОсипSDHCсертEdmoШахнCotoCircприлNikiавто
ClicXVIIDephремеКолмЛяшкПэнэЧердГаврClouКрисдруиJohnSupeокошученBriaAnniБармВасиZoneZoneZoneZoneChet
NasoSeikZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoЛьвоZoneZoneZoneABQVМакаNasoZoneZoneукрахороmicrDuroГладSeleROKRBookПодв
BookРоссLeifVani00001522Tain9148SEATуказСавччелоMangИллюValibonuпредsteaгранАнтоСоснWindWindJuliSupe
сертавтоAdvaqбгсРазмклубStanКочеЛитРЛитРЛитРСмет(194ScotНезапериMartЕршоЛебе(186HeinСмиртеатЛюбоMagi
SingНеокauthжизнполечитаVivaComeАлеккласшколSaleИллюОзеррепкХохлДробКрасEnglRobeЕлисКостРуднУшакIron
ГолдHarvРаутСокоrevimicrmicrmicrUnhoLookCindслушHuncSweeJaneИгошВесеSaraWordЗуевСолонача
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-02-2020 13:53:05    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: