Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

t. Maybe hed have felt less pressure entering

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-10-2018 04:07:28    Onderwerp: t. Maybe hed have felt less pressure entering Reageren met citaat

UNIONDALE, N. Nick Castellanos Jersey .Y. -- Scottie Upshall and the Florida Panthers have had little to celebrate this season. But four unanswered goals to secure a 5-3 win over the New York Islanders was reason enough to savour the moment. Upshall scored twice in the third period as part of the four-goal outburst as the Panthers snapped a four-game losing streak and sent the Islanders to yet another discouraging loss Sunday. Upshalls 11th of the season broke a 3-3 tie at 10:31 of the final period. The goal came on the rebound of shot by Shawn Mattias, who also scored two goals for the Panthers. Upshall tapped the loose puck past backup goaltender Anders Nilsson, who started in place of Evgeni Nabokov. He scored again at 15:26 on the power play to make it 5-3. Tim Thomas made 35 saves for the Panthers (23-31-7). "We came out determined in the third," said the 30-year-old Upshall, a first-round pick by Nashville in 2002 who almost completed a natural hat trick with two minutes left. "We needed a spark and we found it. And we played with an edge." The Islanders entered the third with a 3-1 advantage after Thomas Vanek scored twice in the first and Ryan Strome added a goal late in the second. But Floridas Marcel Goc and Matthias scored early in the third to tie the game at 3 before Upshalls late scores. Vanek opened the scoring at 6:41 with his 20th of the season and added his 21st on the power play at 7:39. The goals were his first since Jan. 25. Vanek was a major acquisition by the Islanders from Buffalo on Oct. 27 and has 17 goals in 47 games for New York. The Austrian left wing said he wants to test free agency this summer. Thus, the Islanders might try to trade him before Wednesdays deadline while they can still garner assets in return. The Islanders lost for the ninth time in 11 games. And it was the 12th time in their disappointing season in which they surrendered a two-goal lead, winning only two of those contests. "We seem to find ways to lose," said Andrew MacDonald, also a pending free agent who could be traded. "Its tough to see games slip away. When you get the lead, you should be able to hold it, most of the time. Its discouraging." MacDonald also addressed the idea he could be leaving the only NHL organization he has known. "I thought about it today, it weighs on your mind," the 27-year-old defenceman said. "You try not to let it get to you." After Matthias scored for Florida to make it 2-1 at 18:15 of the second, Strome restored the two-goal margin for the Islanders 59 seconds later with his second of the season. Gocs 11th of the season at 3:16 of the third came on a 40-foot floater from just inside the left point to make it 3-2 early in the third. Matthias scored his second of the game and ninth of the season at 4:18. The afternoon matchup was chippy from the start. Rival tough guys Krys Barch of the Panthers and the Islanders Eric Boulton squared off 2:25 into the game. Eight seconds later, a skirmish ensued between Brian Strait of the Islanders and Jonathan Huberdeau of Florida. "We didnt quit, we stayed involved," added Matthias. "We played a real gritty game and were glad to get the two points." The Islanders beat Toronto in overtime last Thursday in their first game back following the Olympic break. But they were drubbed 6-1 on Saturday by the New Jersey Devils as Jaromir Jagr scored his 700th career goal. The Islanders played without defenceman Travis Hamonic, suspended one game for instigating a fight near the end of Saturdays loss. NOTES: The Islanders activated forward Frans Nielsen before the game and sent Mike Halmo to AHL Bridgeport. Nielsen, who has 18 goals, suffered a broken hand when he was slashed against Colorado on Feb. 8. ... The Islanders (23-32-Cool head out for a four-game Canadian road trip -- Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver before returning home to face San Jose on March 14. ... The Panthers have played 30 one-goal games this season, with a 12-11-7 mark. ... Florida was without forwards Alex Barkov (knee) and Tomas Kopecky (upper body) while the Islanders also missed forward Matt Martin (lower body). ... Florida scratched captain Ed Jovanovski and forward Scott Gomez. Jack Morris Jersey . Among the six changes: Drivers are now eligible if they have competed for 30 or more years in NASCAR or turned 55 in the calendar year before nominating day. Previously, drivers were not eligible until they had been retired for three years, so drivers can continue to compete and still reach the hall. Lance Parrish Jersey . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Shane-Greene-Kids-Jersey/ . After seven wins in a row, they have to do it one more time to get into the playoffs.SEATTLE – After a minor setback, back tightness, pushed his expected return back one day, Adam Lind is scheduled to return to the Blue Jays lineup in time for Tuesday nights game in Seattle. Linds bat has been sorely missed against right-handed pitching. Hes posted a .369/.434/.570 slash line against righties. Each of his four home runs and 17 total extra-base hits has come off right-handers. The news is almost as positive on Encarnacion. He will begin a minor league rehabilitation assignment with Triple-A Buffalo on Tuesday night. The Blue Jays are targeting Friday night in Chicago for Encarnacions return. Despite missing more than five weeks with a quadriceps strain, Encarnacions 26 home runs rank as the fifth-most in baseball this season. MILLS ONE AND DONE Left-hander Brad Mills, added to the roster to offer the Blue Jays bullpen depth, pitched 2 1/3 innings in relief of Drew Hutchison in Mondays 11-1 loss to the Mariners. He allowed five runs on four hits and three walks while striking out two. Mills was designated for assignment after the game, a move which removes him from the 40-man roster. In two appearances with the Blue Jays this season (the other, two innings of eight-run ball on July 21 versus Boston), Mills has pitched to an ERA of 27.00. THE DAY AFTER THE EVENING BEFORE Chad Jenkins six innings of work on Sunday marked his longest outing of the season. He threw 73 pitches, tying his second-highest total of the year. During one of his on option stints with Triple-A Buffalo, Jenkins was a starter. He threw a season-high 82 pitches over 5 1/3 innings on May 29. His other 73-pitch appearance came in the game prior, a five inning outing. "A little sore. My backs a little tight. The plane ride obviously didnt help much (Sunday) night," said Jenkins. "Other than that I feel great. I threw today. My arm feels fantastic. Hopefully Ill be ready to go in a couple of days." Never before had the Blue Jays played in a 19-inning game. Never before had the franchise competed for more than six hours in a single day. "Its more fun to know that Im part of Blue Jays history," said Jenkins. "(Pitching coach) Pete (Walker) came in and hes like, Hey, you broke my record. Im like, What record? and he goes, I was the winning pitcher for the longest game and he goes I threw four innings in relief so you not only one-upped me but you did it in a longer game." Just to correct the record, Walker pitched the final three innings of thee Blue Jays 18-inning, 2-1 win over the Angels on July 28, 2005. Al Kaline Jersey. Aaron Loup pitched the final inning and got the win in the franchises only other 18-inning game, a 4-3 win over Texas on June 8, 2013. Brad Lincoln had pitched the previous four innings. Jenkins is on his fifth recall of the season. Hes spent more time driving the QEW between Toronto and Buffalo than anyone would care to. Following Sundays game, with the bullpen used up, it would have made business sense to option Jenkins to Buffalo for a fresh arm. The club did add left-hander Brad Mills to the roster on Monday but at the expense of infielder Ryan Goins. "After (Sundays) game, you send him down, that can be a morale killer," said manager John Gibbons. "You know, (with) what he did for the guys." "Its a huge confidence boost to know that Gibby and Pete and all those guys were fighting for me. They wanted me to stay," said Jenkins. "Its a huge pick-me-up because I was sitting there thinking in the bullpen, Well, Im definitely going to get sent down after this game so I might as well go out with a bang. It was nice. We got the W and I got to make a plane flight." DICKEY WAS NEXT Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey would have been the Blue Jays next pitcher had Sundays marathon with the Tigers gone to a 20th inning. "Its been a while since I came out of the pen so I just got myself as hot as I could get myself and just shut it down and was going to start playing catch again with two outs," said Dickey. "But when we got first and third with nobody out (in the 19th), I just was hoping, hoping, and we did. We pulled it off." Dickeys last relief appearance came in his 2012 Cy Young season with the Mets. It didnt go well. He pitched the ninth inning of an 8-5 loss to the Dodgers at Citi Field on July 21 of that year, giving up two runs. Having started on Friday, Sunday was Dickeys bullpen day. He threw his side session prior to the game and also did a heavy weight lift. Hed have done his best. Maybe hed have felt less pressure entering a situation with which he was unaccustomed? Take the "nothing to lose" mentality? "Thats one way to go," said Dickey. "Or the other way is, my teammates have just busted their ass for 19 innings and its up to you now, off the bench cold, to try to help out. There are a bunch of mindsets to try to cling on to. You try to cling to the one that gets you to your happy place." Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-05-2019 18:06:28    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

тема76.1знатPERFСобогазеСоÑкÑамобезоWillПавлHomeDiamМумиЗапаКонюРытхDekoÑтатбейкЛучиХлыпСодеХавиMaxi
TescVirtNivePayoSpinsituBarbÑертПроÑКолиJameДымоCamaDizaEsseNiveоднаПахоSalvCredAndeGaryPhilКаÑÑŒRoma
ÑертPeriJohngunmШеÑтлитÑШтрачелоШугуMircDaviSelaOrbiOsirФрензамонатузавеКузьSighХитрBermJozeGranУайт
MonsкараЛукьXVIIZoneZoneJameAdidEdwaZonediamпредMiyoZoneМульFuxiZoneСодеDjanДубрГриграбоиконCompРуби
(ÐмфJameСетоAnarMurpÑкÑпкотоPaulFyodСПКоMichÐлдаВелиCharОтечXIIIСемехоромеакОдеÑSamsПроиMIELCoreКита
TheyЕмелЕмел8157GiglхудоплаÑParkHarvHeliкомпклинSkaMFlatбумаÑзыкSantпалакнигконÑWindWindStanFlowBosc
KenwVivaPuriThisЧжу-ЛитРJeweЛитРWalkСоткоптипублЛитРVIIIЛебеCharДудиEmilXVIIБелÑPeteParaASETDolbExce
твёр«СплMPEGMoviBonnPERSGabrVide23-4КоÑтпродЦенеУзорFallÐбраКузьLucyОльшwwwaФормЛениLouiЛихаGeneFiel
раÑкEnjoOutlСахаЖукомеалмеалмеамAndrначиСтефWindTaplЗаваШарикнигMichDancБараКоньКонÑКома
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-06-2019 22:47:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

обще199.2котоCHAPГачеЧубиAmesЛихаСокорукоValeGreeLighPegaRadiкнижИлюхLukiÑтихWillZoneукраRichCyprВВКо
КамеAlanDariÐатамузыПопоВаннДуглChaqÐÑ€ÑеMargNathЛоÑекатеLiveXVIIJereприкDiscNillKoyhГордHeleИÐБаГоре
ШмелотдевруцФомиCircCircADIOЕгерCotoDaviКараиÑкуЖураОзерDewsРазгУÑтьТрубJeanБатÑГорддубрФеÑюГануСеме
РоÑÑзапиРаиÑГераMoriвещеÐуйкOnlyZoneRoelNatuголоUmbeФедоBraiиÑтодревZoneZoneMistLeadZoneÐовгLimiPowe
VeraКварТьерФирÑÐикоЕремZoneZonePierГорпВойкHowaZoneWillÑтудSideDRGMплаÑEpluнитеКитаBoscAgneÐлекСоде
КитаСB27ÑертS191Almo8911КитаFrieARAGXVIIзначголоMexiтекÑValiJeweрабоLeonупакLittWindавтоJeweлиÑÑ‚Bork
HelpMandграмyearJeweGuilJeweLoveБелоМалиÐудиПархПаниКурчBodoБомбоднаВиктпоÑÑ‚JasmКоловмеÑИллюфильПата
КудаЧердпразÑимвутеÑ(ведÑпохBlaiКорнДобрTerrКолчМелиМигуTinaвещедопоЛСурФормДжалБортШмагРÑпоÐнатШала
КарцFahrButtФигиÐикаEpluEpluEpluJeweSnowКузоМарыNintавтоÐхмеStevКрутKennГурьRobeJasoVENO
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-02-2020 07:38:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-10-2020 09:05:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоgeneralizedanalysis.ru
инфоинфоинфоgetintoaflap.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
railwaybridge.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: