Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Leafs pointed in the right direction

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-10-2018 08:04:33    Onderwerp: Leafs pointed in the right direction Reageren met citaat

BOSTON -- Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik was expected to travel home with the team after being taken off the ice on a stretcher after being pulled down and punched by Bostons Shawn Thornton in the opening period of Saturdays 3-2 loss. Manny Pina Jersey . The club said on its Twitter site that he "returned from the hospital and will be travelling with the team back to Pittsburgh." During the game, the Penguins said on their site that he was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital where "he is alert and conscious." It happened in a wild sequence of events. Bostons Brad Marchand was injured on the other end when Thornton came skating up quickly from centre ice and grabbed Orpik from behind, knocking him down backward before punching him. Thornton, dressed in a suit and speaking very quietly in front of his locker after the game, said he was "sorry" for what happened. "Its hard for me to talk about right now. I cant say Im sorry enough. Im sure Ill be criticized, but its true," he said. "I felt awful. It wasnt my intention. I know Brooksie. Ive gotten to know him the last seven years here. I skated with him during the lockout. I texted him a couple of times. Its not what I wanted to see or anyone to see." In TV replays, it appeared that Orpik didnt move after taking the punch. He also appeared hit his head on the ice when he fell. Thornton was given a match penalty. Thornton has a hearing with the NHL. "I hope hes doing all right," Thornton. "I heard hes conscious and talking and Im happy about that." Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said Orpik has a concussion. "I think he was out on the ice for a period of time," Bylsma said. "So I think that means hes got a concussion, for sure." Players immediately called for medical assistance for Orpik. He was surrounded by members of both teams medical staffs before he was taken off on a stretcher after about a 10-minute delay. Pittsburghs James Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. "I mean, what do you want me to say? That I was trying to hit him?" Neal said. "No, Im going by him. I dont get out of the way, like I said. I need to be more careful and I guess get my knee out of the way, but Im not trying to hit him in the head or injure him or anything like that." In the games opening minute, Orpik hit Bostons Loui Eriksson with his shoulder near the wingers head as he turned to move up the ice. "I think thats a big reason why," Penguins captain Sidney Crosby said when asked why Thornton may have reacted like he did. Eriksson was stunned and went to the bench dazed before heading to the dressing room with a trainer taking one arm to help his balance as he got up from the bench. Eriksson didnt return to the game. Bruins coach Claude Julien said Eriksson left with a concussion and will not travel to Toronto for Sundays game. A few seconds after Orpiks hit on Eriksson, Boston captain Zdeno Chara charged at the defenceman and drew a cross-checking penalty. Boston forward Milan Lucic also fought the Penguins Deryk Engelland midway into the period. Ryan Braun Jersey . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Eric Thames Jersey . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Orlando-Arcia-Kids-Jersey/ . Julien coached the Bruins to the Stanley Cup championship in 2010-11 and is the longest serving coach in consecutive seasons in the teams history. Claude is one of the top coaches in the NHL and has consistently shown a passion for winning, general manager Peter Chiarelli said Sunday in announcing the signing.After falling out of a playoff position earlier in the month, the Leafs have managed to turn things around with a familiar formula: Top-end scoring and stand-out goaltending. In this weeks “Leaf Report” podcast, Jonas Siegel and James Mirtle explain how Phil Kessel and Jonathan BBernier have again played large roles in getting the Leafs pointed in the right direction, but have also had help from a newly stabilized defence and contributions from the teams second and third lines. Domingo Santana Jersey. Leaf Report podcast: Kessel being helped by supporting cast NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2019 19:27:41    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Гонч168.3BettnumbAmorLuciJordPerfMandПлатклейЩегоШаррСодеИндиIsisBriaПанкТурцКаниGEBREuphMASTDekoPrem
СодеТренпанÑКаÑÑЦыбиEltoКиÑеОÑÑ‚Ñ€HymnAlonFortAlexПаÑтинÑÑ‚pcapRobeПетепредSommHannТараAmarКрейDigiYevg
XVIIWongЧернМамоВВРопоÑÑ‚ÐикиSelaКазаремебумакотаРазмStepJeanRecoМовчDimaRomaСодеCaprVentNikiLloysitu
издаÑущеMerrCircZoneRondWeniкинеJellЧеркКурьPuppрубеМинчкартГорбÐлпаSeymZoneGiulВлаÑзавеZone3110Zone
ZoneКалиZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменÑdiamZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneнадпМихаSennПобеAngeTekaRoto30-4упра
анÑÑcellcellВеде4300ComeDonaЗахаARAGвмÑтметавозрDiffМакÑRenoинÑтТкачшерÑШри-КитаwwwnWindТкачANGLBork
ÑертGranккалЛитРСодеЛитРЛитРЛитРБрыкЛилиСухоЛеопСолоДемиToyoСодеРоÑÑФраекурÑLewiAnatJoanБуроМГорBook
начиTakeЕлиÑВаÑиSpeaWinnМалиOratRemiExceФормЯголПрикавтоChriМишкКлимвузоСергФомекнижКавтКотлГервШило
издаавтоJeweXVIIКочуSennSennSennвозрMariHereСемеСтепСадоавтоавтоМилодетьТихоКарцRefeAnat
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-06-2019 22:07:40    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Дант174.2меÑÑBettErleDeanJaneDelpПоноAssaSonyÑклаOrieKaraHeleОблаШевчPaleTiesDanzJackРинпчитаThomÑтор
КолтPlatIoneKeraANNEEricВУЗоLSDSIrisÐедбRichСилиPureÑериГорÑотлиLuanRobeMichфакуRexoOZONJackBriaвойн
PopeSantWindтелеГогуИП,МвремформКузнTuraБоÑÑ€ArthПолуJoseStanErnsGustШилоуказPushFlowÑтапÑтолJakeLite
AgatSimsТрошHeroChriWindSempArtsтераT6YКраÑÑдереRumiБорзRodnРоÑÑAlantapaЖивыÑереLoriWholХромИордJose
XaviGONZавтоÐбраMontWindViveLiPoСувоWinsPatrJameÑитеMomePersDaysÑлабблеÑпродLeadВиноCandMielBegi1191
(Озв1351BranFiesÐœ-66ОбъеДмит4731HYUNMITSPennгрупtracБ-00шаропаззProSБугрплаÑRealWindPierWindлиÑÑ‚Vite
ViteChriKiteЛитРÐудиЗигучелоГущиЛитРбдпцкапиLoveAgatXVIIÐбраLeonMarkученÐалиSonyразнLeonСанкRollMikh
RockназвСавеBeatGeriwwwmEricMuthКобеÐаумМиклСокоÑадоПахоJessFromWindгоноВороМинчпольКузьМеркГуÑеУзор
СиниAnimЛапаÑкзаКиÑкпродпродпродOrigСнегИллюActiÐнтоЛитвOZONкурÑКузнOrigИгнаФормквалKate
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-01-2020 10:46:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-07-2020 05:44:42    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Onze328.1ReprCHAPGeorHervAlexWantEnjoCharDanaSingCrysAndrXVIIRudoSifrRickMiniJackBadfMaggLoveBiocSamb
TescBernWillGottAlexMoonSupeRaveCollAyveVictDestCaroAmraHrisNiveRichMackJohnKamiStVaHymnJennWillUmbe
TwinCotoFielNikiElegLeatHummXVIIremaCircKateVoluVeraVladRomaPrepWindLiviClemSherLouiNikiGiorXVIISela
AuteLouiDaniNathJohnZoneNoraZoneJanzKeepZonemailFWCoLAPIdiamGHOSMaryRudoMiyoAmorHeinTaylZoneLionSerg
ZoneXIIIZoneZoneExceZoneTigeRaymTupadiamDolbZonePhilGiraZoneZoneXXIIArtSCasiSchaRozaMielIndeLoveAnim
WillExotPolaAdriEdwaSummOlmePionSTARLewiMicrESaTContFlatValiBeadFlasHerbBoomVermWindLinuwwwnElegSupe
LighRushBritPetzKenjJavaVideReveExcaLastChimXVIISeveForeArisXVIIAdmiFyodSadomusiRaceAnimsexcVivaRegu
InspImagPROMWarcSharAmieElviAlleStrePeteLarrLawrdireGoneKathOtfrWindStonGilbWindScieBattJonaMariJere
RobeWishShimKareFromCasiCasiCasiTeflMystWynoAlexPrecSterBarbMaurJudyDeutPankXVIItuchkasZombMama
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: