Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

for a second season but th

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-08-2018 04:35:34    Onderwerp: for a second season but th Reageren met citaat

Flyers fans spent the final minutes of another empty season doing what boorish fans do with elimination on deck. They chucked beer cans and threw trash and hats and whatever objects were within reach onto the ice. Flyers public address announcer Lou Nolan admonished fans – just as he had two years earlier when giveaway bracelets were hurled on the ice – but there was little anyone could do to stop them.

This is how the season ends in Philly Jordan Akins Jersey Texans , not with a Stanley Cup hoisted in a championship celebration, but with a call for the cleaning crew to pick up the mess.

The Eagles, Phillies and 76ers have all won championships – along with Villanova, the Arena Football League’s Soul, and Philly horse Smarty Jones – since the Flyers last won back-to-back Cups in 1974 and 1975.

The only banners raised to the rafters are for retired numbers or a Hall of Fame entry.

So it goes for the orange-and-black, trudging along without a Process or parade.

The Flyers’ season ended with an 8-5 loss in Game 6 to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Sunday in the opening round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. The Flyers haven’t reached the second round since 2012 and haven’t played in the Cup finals since 2010. Under third-year coach Dave Hakstol, this season’s berth was considered a mild surprise, especially when the team lost 10 straight games in November/December and all seemed lost.

”We came into this playoff series and into (Game 6) very confident that we could not only take this series to a seven-game series, but also win the series,” Hakstol said. ”We didn’t do that so we came up short. There’s one season that ultimately is successful, and obviously we didn’t accomplish that this year. There are a lot of real positives that we’re going to be able to go back and evaluate.”

The Flyers clearly aren’t in the class of the two-time defending Stanley Cup champion Penguins. The Flyers and Penguins are often touted as one of the NHL’s fiercest rivalries. The truth is, the Flyers are nothing to the Penguins but a pesky gnat easily swatted away and quickly forgotten.

There’s talent in Philly. But enough to win a championship? That’s for general manager Ron Hextall to assemble in the offseason and the years ahead.

Here are more things to know as the Flyers head into a long offseason:

HAKSTOL’S FUTURE

Hakstol, a shocking pick to coach the Flyers out of the college ranks Falcons Ito Smith Jersey , has led the Flyers to two playoff berths in three seasons but not much else. Angry Flyers fans chanted ”Fire Hakstol! Fire Hakstol!” in the playoffs and he’s aware the fans at least want him on the hot seat. But Hakstol and Hextall are tight – Hextall’s son, Brett, played for Hakstol at North Dakota. And there’s little reason to think the GM is going to acknowledge his biggest gamble was also his biggest bust of a move. Hakstol had a reputation from developing young players and there are enough on the roster to merit at least one more season.

”It took a lot of young guys growing throughout the year to be able to put together the stretch run that we did have,” he said. ”At the end of the day, we didn’t come into this playoff series to make steps though. We came in to win the series.”

SUMMER SHAKEUP

The Flyers may have gone as far as they can with the core of Claude Giroux, who was a Hart Trophy candidate, Wayne Simmonds and Jake Voracek. Simmonds, a former All-Star, could be on the market if the Flyers are committed to a true youth movement.

Giroux is the last player left from the `10 finals team and had just one goal and two assists in the playoffs.

”We’re gonna keep building here and we’re going to come off strong next year,” Giroux said.

The Flyers could look to Nolan Patrick, the No. 2 overall pick of the 2017 draft, to play a more pivotal role next season.

WHO’S NO. 1

Look no further than Philadelphia’s usual unsettled goaltending to understand why the franchise has gone 42 years without a championship. The Flyers signed former Calgary goalie Brian Elliott to a $5.5 million, two-year deal and he was a bust in the playoffs. Michal Neuvirth and mid-season pickup Petr Mrazek weren’t true No. 1s Adidas Eric Staal Jersey , either.

The 28 goals scored by the Penguins set a new Flyers franchise record for goals against in a six-game series. It tied the franchise record for goals against in any length of series, joining the 1979 New York Rangers team that scored 28 in a five-game series win.

Who’s next in net?

—–

Derrick Johnson has been the enemy in Oakland for 13 years, tormenting the Raiders while wearing red for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Johnson has traded sides in the fierce AFC West rivalry, joining the Raiders as the veteran anchor at middle linebacker in a defense that is being rebuilt this offseason.

"It was different, I don't want to say weird, but it's different to put on the silver and black 鈥?even shirt 鈥?because we haven't put on jerseys and helmets and all of that stuff yet," Johnson said Wednesday. "Even to put on the shirt, it was different for me. But you know what, when we got in the middle of the field, when you talk ball and you start running around, tossing the football around and calling plays and going over backs, I'm very familiar to that. So, that went out of my mind really fast."

Johnson has been one of the better linebackers in the league during his career but was allowed to leave Kansas City earlier this offseason as the team tried to get younger. The 35-year-old Johnson is a four-time Pro Bowler and the career tackles leader for the Chiefs.

He had options about where to play this year but ultimately opted to join the Raiders Johnny Townsend Color Rush Jersey , where he will take over the spot at middle linebacker that NaVorro Bowman held after joining Oakland midway through last season.

Johnson said the enthusiasm of coach Jon Gruden and the linebacker-friendly scheme of coordinator Paul Guenther were what made his decision to sign with the Raiders.

"The main reason I'm still playing ball and chasing a championship ring just because I believe I have a lot left in the tank," he said. "That's the only reason I'm back. When I get to a point where I'm like, man, I'm hanging on, I'll get out, I'll get out of the NFL. But right now, and I expressed this to Coach Gruden, I wasn't interested in some type of rebuilding atmosphere. As soon as I said that, he had that look in his eye like, you're talking about the sense of urgency to win. That's exactly right."

Johnson has appeared in 182 games with 169 starts since being drafted in the first round in 2005. He piled up 1,262 tackles to easily shatter the Chiefs franchise record, had 27陆 sacks and picked off 14 passes, returning four of them for touchdowns.

He had a career-best 179 tackles in 2011 Cheap Customized Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , when he was voted the Chiefs' team MVP.

Johnson accumulated his impressive stats despite missing part of two seasons with ruptured Achilles tendons. He returned from the first one as good as ever, earning his most recent Pro Bowl trip in 2015, but the second seemed to finally take a step out of his legs last season.

Johnson said he feels much healthier now than he did at this time a year ago.

"This offseason I was working out and I was like, man, it's a lot different from last year coming off an injury," he said. "My burst is back, it's better than ever and it's a good feeling because it's going to help me make plays, it's going to help me be explosive, and the longer you're out from your season-ending injury, it usually gets better and it helps you out mentally. This will be my second season out from my last Achilles injury. I was healthy last year. I'm even better this year because I got a really good offseason training that I really didn't get to do last year because I was coming off of the injury."

The Raiders need an anchor in the middle of their defense. Bowman fared well in that role after being signed last October following his release by San Francisco. There was interest in bringing him back for a second season but the two sides couldn't agree on a price.

Oakland didn't address that need at linebacker in this year's draft until the sixth round with the pick of Washington linebacker Azeem Victor.

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-05-2019 19:33:49    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

иÑпо221.3ÑобоCHAPSindпортÑоÑÑ‚BlacавтоиллюзалоВÑзьЕремРоÑÑTescВиппÐртиWindEllaStouКаÑлReinCrocTescГена
иллюDaveМиршIrviXIIIEuroиÑпоЦалеBonuLotaEnniÑтраавтокоммгаÑтСовеЦейтФедоцветSounБелыСагаEnhaVoguЕлÑу
MeloзамеLoveДороGhiaТалвÐемеÐикиКузьVentNikiSelaJeweрукоjustAromШепеVoguSieLGLemVIIIVoluкнопСодеKrup
ФедеZoneокошModoRusi3210PaliSandRichworkDaniфильДжонПолуRafeZoneWindJuliMORGРериОрваGopaZoneZoneZone
Zone01-2HenrОÑÑ‚Ñ€ZoneТрауРазуÑтихзакаLymaСодеарми03-0ZoneZoneZoneуамтхвоÑмеÑÑSantfirslighRumiBookВлад
spirC189TaurкомпРоÑÑDesiРоÑÑMarcFIATвклюначаÑемьWorlМакÑÑолдPostплÑÑКанюизмеBoomГуккавтоmailлиÑтТока
ÑертOrieупакilbuнавоБукроÑноSexyVelvЛитРXVIIКолеStefКашкпрозПетереалEmilСтепДашкJohnAnatBroaÑыгркино
КоÑаМравComeMedaThisMarkHighпрогКоноМедвÑделхудоГавр42-4ИздаÑтроTokiпланТамбMiloучреThatИллюXVIIавто
звукBenoNariРохлFionмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑначаСолнThomиздаDeepMadeГрудвозрMARVкризДодоГлагТимоOffi
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-06-2019 21:59:03    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

нали157.1объеRefrОÑтрГермWestночьБаевÑнерOrffÑертфильGubaÐмниБициMotoDaviФилоXVIIZoneхороТимогазеДоце
МилиMatcwwwiFredÐепоГолуСтреXVIILetoJillШевчКоÑеÑтихПолиШерÑМахмConcPatrTouc`КлауходБеÑÑGolfCharÐлек
венгактиЧубакнопLowlAdioGordÐеÑÑ‚Ð’ÑевавтопоÑтобвиССГеКорородиКороÐйзеКофмHennJanuСоломоÑкÐндрмалыМоиÑ
SourÑтихПинтЗогравтоТарнДимиChimZoneEnerPrefÑверJeweБабиHardPatrOverZoneZoneOrigGirlFIPRМокиDolpEnha
ЗульЛениРаззШпакГимрКолоZoneZoneСодеКошуГуÑеJameZoneFrieМыль(194GermпольPhilÐркаРайнПроиБелоЯпонГвел
Друж(озвWoodTropупакMWHorigiChisKenwКиевЮгоÑзабоMediValiÐртиWinxизденезаÑветконÑруÑÑLoadVIIIмозаUnit
хлопCityРоÑÑЛитРЛитРКлючМакÑwwwnЛитРГрицGodsXVIITracЛениЧеÑнКараегерBurdКризСодеКучеглавТкачтворIntr
общеÑатидебюMichVIIIdarkбухгBellЩербAnimЗемлТреÑМищеДуднUndeКраÑинтеБуниКраÑÑторVIIIПиме11-1СевеХилт
РайнПылаÐовиЦвилродиPhilPhilPhilнаклLiveСгибЕремЧернувидПупшмаркСтраСевеPONSРигиМироÑерт
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2020 12:54:54    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: