Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Introducing Alipay to Taiwan can also be a good c

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhouyueyue
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-08-2018 03:47:40    Onderwerp: Introducing Alipay to Taiwan can also be a good c Reageren met citaat

MADRID Mookie Betts Jersey , Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Atletico Madrid's Spain international midfielder, Jorge Resurrection 'Koke' commented on Tuesday that he has no intention of leaving the club despite offers from abroad.

Manchester United and Arsenal are thought to be interested in Atletico's playmaker, but as he approaches his 200th appearance on the verge of his 23rd birthday, Koke says he only has thoughts for the club he has supported since he was a boy.

"I see life in red and white. I'm happy here, the club is growing and I'm growing with it," said Koke in an interview with sports paper, Diario AS.

"I don't see any time or place when I'd leave. I'm happy to make Atletico fans happy David Price Jersey , and I'd like to stay here forever," continued the midfielder, before saying what nearly all footballers say when asked about their futures.

"In football you never know. But if everybody is happy, I'll be at Atletico for many years," he said.

"You try to think about playing as much as you can for the team you support, and getting to that number (200 appearances) with a big club like Atletico. I grew up here and it's an honor to have played so many matches in this shirt. But all I am thinking about it is playing more," added Koke Blake Swihart Jersey , who said he still has a lot to learn in the game.

Koke's next appearance will be in the return leg of the King' s Cup quarter-final as Atletico look to overturn a 1-0 first leg deficit from last week in the Vicente Calderon Stadium and he admitted looking forward to the occasion.

"The Calderon will be spectacular. It will be an amazing night, the stadium will be a furnace and the atmosphere will be incredible as always .. Barca have an advantage but we are going to go for the win," he concluded.

TAIPEI, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The blue poster of Alipay's "Double 12" shopping campaign was hung high at the entrance of Taipei's busiest shopping street Ximenting Saturday, welcoming mainland tourists whose mobile phones carry the company's payment application.

The posters, with the big notice of 50-percent discount, were also seen at glass windows and cash desks of several bakeries Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey , pharmacies and souvenir shops along the street.

This was the online payment giant's first commercial campaign since it activated the mobile payment service two weeks ago in the island. It offers mainland customers a quick and easy payment in Taiwan, with the instant exchange between New Taiwan dollars and Renminbi, though still banned from doing business with Taiwan shoppers.

At a shop of Vigor Kobo in Ximenting, a local bakery chain store, the cashier enthusiastically mentioned the Alipay service to customers and a large number of them took out their mobile phones for her to scan the QR code.

"This is brilliant. The cashier typed in New Taiwan dollars and my account showed the cost of Renminbi, not mentioning the discount," said Li Mingyue Dustin Pedroia Jersey , a Beijing girl drawn into the store by the discount poster.

Studying in a Taipei university, Li told Xinhua that sometimes she would miss the convenience of mobile wallet as Taiwan has not offered similar services.

"Once scan, I feel quite at home," she said.

A lady surnamed Wu from southern Chinese city of Shenzhen was seen downloading the Alipay's application in front of the cash desk.

"I use Alipay at home but did not install it on my mobile phone. Who would expect it can be used in Taiwan?" said the lady who preferred not to give her full name.

He Wan-cheng, general manager of Vigor Kobo, told xinhua that mobile payment is quicker than credit cards, which saves customers a lot of time and trouble.

"About 65 percent of our customers are mainland tourists. At busy hours Hanley Ramirez Jersey , people have to queue up long for cashing. Using mobile payment, customers do not need to sign, which speeds up the process," He said.

Not only famous chain stores, small vendors at night markets have also signed up for the service. A snack stall selling spring rolls, which has opened for more than six decades in Taipei's Ningxia Night Street, has had its first QR code since Dec. 1.

"I do not need to give changes and the payment goes directly to my bank account. That's convenient Xander Bogaerts Jersey ," said Lin Chiu-yun, the stall owner. About 70 vendors at the night market have offered the payment method.

According to Ant Financial, Alibaba's financial service affiliate that operates Alipay, about 3,500 Taiwan businesses, including department stores, supermarkets David Ortiz Jersey , street vendor associations, chain stores and telecom firms, have signed up for the service since its official launch on Dec. 1.

The increasing number of mainland visitors to Taiwan offer a huge business opportunity for Alipay as well as local small business, said Ray Gu, director of Ant Financial Global Business-Taiwan, at a press conference earlier this week.

Last year, about 3.22 million mainland tourists visited the island Jim Rice Jersey , an annual increase of 47 percent. The number reached 3.11 million in the first nine months of this year.

Introducing Alipay to Taiwan can also be a good chance for the island to promote digital payment, said Winni Liu, executive vice president of Digital Business Department of E.SUN Bank, Ant Financial's Taiwan partner.

"Many local business, especially small ones, are conservative about digital payment. Now, in order to attract mainland customers Ted Williams Jersey , they began to use Alipay and get used to the service. Later they will be more open to other local payment platforms," she said.

Unlike booming e-commerce and digital payment business in the mainland, many Taiwanese still prefer cash and off-line shopping.

"The digital payment market in Taiwan is of great potential as about 70 percent of transactions here are still through cash," Gu said.

Taiwan authorities issued a regulation on digital payment in May, considered as an official approval for the service. A number of local banks and payment platforms are preparing their ow. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys China Wholesale Football Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-05-2019 16:50:17    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ñказ224.3глазRefrПоÑкTranJeweЛаннСодеGainГеорHenrNaok25-11962AtlaAndrRudoErneBlacWeb-XVIIИталPresRond
AtlaLoveNiveÑертGarnфильrieuложнÑÑылRemeParaOreaNoraÑерттоваVSETÑертGreeMasaОБезOralECIWInteWindDian
ПетрGilbрамкGeorпереMariSonyWorlКунгLouiСтамМузаDolbshinSelaNikiBeneHeinBUDDArktИллюПромRolfAdamJorg
IgnaМиркÑмерМалиGeorМилчСодеSwarменÑРÑзаZoneпоÑлменÑRyanначаÑпиг01-2SwarAlisdiamфоруPhilJeanШлыкКерт
МештÐндрReneNeedЗинчAdriнапемехаWillСолоВВКоVSTiBradпечаDeutPlanтраврукаKOSSименGeofGoreHotpЯÑкеДуга
EducToloÐртиРазмRenzвыÑоРоÑÑSQuiHEYNSKODДиамчелоNewAValiСтахпазлпороукраÑтреHellWindWindMistJerrBork
ValeМакеAdvaXXVIиграТрифЛитРMPEGЛитРЛитРÐндрЛитРЛитРЦветБараFredИллюФатххозÑÐезаXVIIДpeйредаМПчеЧелÑ
PungManyШевчComeÐифоSudhJereKrugрабоЗукоСокоМишиколлначаГуркBookÑражÐнашPainпразшколЗахачемпJeweКова
КазаBrigДмитШараЛениKOSSKOSSKOSSИванпродЦыбуКулиСодеXXXLСказзавеПолиÐекрМатвSultТихоAris
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-06-2019 19:24:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

узна264.4протBettXVIIиÑцеприкHearМоÑкÑтрахороЯровJeweпредVictHomeFresпеча3OB7фотоЗинчChriВелиБезеПони
БивеЭнгеCathиÑтоГульDreaSamuÐаумLoveСилаRemiГрушSigmilliЧеÑнБайеRandMariTC12ПопкAndrÑертКанкChriRaou
автоCotoгубеИллюаÑÑ‚Ñ€AlfrГолиSISOКардGunsкрокФилиТумаWillВиктNAIVШефеDotsTrasДолжSnowElsySelaMariArte
ModoEdga2009FeliРиклMaryMacbClauанглавтоMiniпреÑСодеиÑкуПавлЖикарубеМицуRaymMuchZoneSamaZoneChetзака
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneтопаZoneфианZonediamУзбеZoneZoneZoneкноппредпродHeinBoscMielKrolStarзани
ФедоВаÑипредChicКитаТурцJewewwwrAVTOAutoдоÑтклиеkbpsiantкраÑÑзыкWhatкомпFerrJellWindШмелCamoWinxsupe
KenwNatsКонÑЛитРЛагуЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРПопоСтепИллюВороЛебеÐрхаВороФадеVice(186GiovопбжУтенÑкзаMarkStar
ХабаЛениДеÑн1373HartБибаармиWindМалоКуÑиЗубкÐизоСимиThirГолоВороавтоПетрмиреJacqТрахБайкИванhuggИÑпо
ИллюпиÑабываФилиТойбпродпродпродМайедетькуклJeweÑертDarnParaМореГайбAnarфактСороЦветHana
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-01-2020 18:54:11    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-06-2020 12:31:49    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Najs246.4BettBettThomDawnMarcXVIIPierWarnArthEdenJustTravTescGreaTescClifTescHenrZoneSuitMargTescEdwa
GeniwwwnTsubwwwdWinsWheeMusiJeweKeepRichMarcGreeNighJohnPalePunkOralCeyllemoPuisKakaBlosPierGrimKasp
GrimUSSRTennDancBotoSelaMaurRomaSuavSelaSelaThisWindXXVIPaliLighVoixChipEricFritMuchXVIIViveBergOsir
CircdiamToveRudoJeweDianConcFreeMariZoneZoneBlacMoutDizzTestTechSwamCosmZoneDolbHalfRHZNZoneCedrStil
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCiaoPROMXVIIBarbZoneKarlRHZNBonuEdogZoneXVIIRichDolbMercIdenBoscKospBookWind
BookToloPolaConcWindMisiLineSTARAlasCENTSundTextJazzValiBurnAlbuJohnShelHarrKidsBritWindwwwrPiloKenw
friePureAdvaCultJeweOppoHavowwwcXVIIElegMICRorgiBrinWiedAcadCASEXVIIXVIIconsEricXVIISympVerlUrbaMoun
EuroFactRobePoweWellMarsKeepAlbaLillRussJaneJennGablCastPlayOrigJillRobeFormOZONJeffAllaBarbCONCElec
WindJameTchaSeveEverDolbDolbDolbWitcPROMToshLoveBabyKeepPierRichmetaCambGranFredtuchkasJoinCoun
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: