Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

has such a gre

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
douhua2233
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-06-2018 03:36:07    Onderwerp: has such a gre Reageren met citaat

BLOOMINGTON Redskins Derrius Guice Jersey , Minn. (AP) Doug Pederson is one win away from bringing Philadelphia the elusive Super Bowl title his mentor couldnt deliver.

If the Eagles (15-3) beat New England (15-3) on Sunday, Pederson will hoist the Vince Lombardi Trophy and Philadelphia will celebrate its first NFL title since beating Lombardis Green Bay Packers in 1960.

No one saw this coming two years ago.

Article continues below ...
After abruptly firing Chip Kelly, Eagles owner Jeffery Lurie longed for a coach more like the one he used to have: Andy Reid. Even though Reid failed to win the big game during his 14-year tenure in Philadelphia, he won more games than any coach in franchise history and led the Eagles to nine playoff appearances, five NFC title games and a Super Bowl loss to the Patriots.

Reid also had a close relationship with Lurie, was well-liked by the players and instilled a family atmosphere. That culture was an important element for Lurie. The environment had changed under Kelly, who was 26-21 in three seasons. Though he was an innovative coach, Kelly didnt connect well with all his players and members of the organization.

So Lurie went back to what he knew and hired Pederson, Reids protege.

Lurie was quite familiar with Pederson Cheap Anthony Miller Jersey , who was a quarterback for Reid with the Eagles in 1999 and then an assistant coach on his staff in Philadelphia and Kansas City.

Other coaches had more impressive resumes, but Lurie liked Pedersons intangibles.

I spent a lot of time with players at the end of that (2015) season and I thought what was really needed was a kind of leadership that leads with a genuineness, a real genuineness, Lurie said. And people laughed when I used the term `emotional intelligence, but thats probably a really good way to describe it.

Theres a lot of great coaches. They all have their different styles, but the one common ground among them all is absolute consistency and genuineness. And Doug Pederson is just himself. And at times thats very humble, and at times its just very real. At times thats very bright. At times its tough. But he does it in a true, genuine way and I think players really respond to that in todays world.

Naturally, Pederson learned from Reid.

Being around him Dolphins Kalen Ballage Jersey , hes the same day in and day out, Pederson said. Same consistency. Same work ethic.

Like Reid, Pederson had his share of critics. He wasnt the peoples choice in Philly when he got the job and ESPN ranked him the worst hire of his coaching class at the time. Three of the six other coaches already have been fired.

I dont pay any attention to that, quite honestly, Pederson said. I drive home at night knowing I put in a full days work. I get up in the morning to come in here, and however I can serve this organization and serve these players, thats all I know. I love football. I love coaching football. I love teaching it. I love being around these guys, and Im going to pour my life into these players. If its good enough, great http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/marquez-valdes-scantling-jersey , because thats all I know I can do and Ive given it my best effort. So I dont care about whats written.

Pederson cares about his players, improving their game and making them better men off the field. He gets what theyre going through because he played, although mostly as a backup. They trust in him and his coaching philosophy.

Coach Pederson is an unbelievable coach to play for, said Nick Foles, who went from backup quarterback to hero of the NFC championship game. He just has such a great feel for the game.

Pedersons steady demeanor and positive approach helped the team overcome numerous injuries to key players, including Carson Wentz, Jason Peters and Jordan Hicks.

Seeing their coach never waver gave guys confidence they can beat anyone. It helps that Pederson has devised masterful game plans. He outcoached Mike Zimmer in the NFC championship game as Foles picked apart the top-ranked defense en route to Philadelphias 38-7 win over Minnesota .

I played for some amazing coaches, and Doug is an unbelievable play caller, Foles said. He does a great job of deciding when to call each thing http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/braden-smith-jersey , but our staff is unbelievable at game planning and putting us in position, no matter if its the run game, the pass game, the screen game, whatever it may be. The attention to detail is unbelievable and we go into a game feeling 100 percent confident because of our staff and the work and long hours that they put in to get the game plan to us so that we can go out and execute. Thats big for an athlete when you can go out there and trust everything.

AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi

. Cheap Tobias Harris Jersey , Womens Josh Sitton Jersey , Cheap arren Collison Jersey , B.J. Upton Jersey Womens ,
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-05-2019 12:37:14    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

оруж137.3YourReprИванКларЧерносноSomeстудsterгеогTescВсеркафеBitlчас!уволХолиКасьНозьШмидГончMcCaрасп
DarkWillPortСолнКоляавтостенАтампровАлекWestСковGeorGiusКриждопоРодиматеmembМясиОрлотоваClivСероканд
ПекеЗемцКуниГариELEGСодеELEGSpliMotoAccoAltaнароJameисслЗагоБелиCollПригВиноЧаплпамяRoxyНатуручеsize
ELEGXVIIElegMacb5-20посвBrixрабоXIIIGeorHereТоньiersиллюTraiFerdфакуZoneСмирZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
XVII3139сереZoneZoneZone3063рабоZoneZoneZoneZoneБалтхар-ZoneперехороMadeоригEhriПроиПроиOasiKrafJame
LockБурлdesiАрти8902PoweDalv1325BrilКачасентпериNewAValiFantКучеукраупакVtecPinnWorlдопофигуMagnPana
КазаhappMaxiЛитРРаквHansунивGammThemинтеЛитРЛитРЛитРиспыМороXVIIФлерEmilПапеBillсторБалаPeriremiОрло
молоДмитGlorGregСодеPreiракукласИллюCeleдетяавтоБардJacqискуЛакооживГринИллюClaiGleeГуркМалкТереSymb
ЗагвобраAndrMartКляйоригоригоригхудоавтоBoleШвайложеСупеДюкопринSimoMoreЛебеавтоLefeDoro
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-06-2019 15:27:19    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Попп719плосCHAPJeanThinСтанЧижирассUSNIМизуBrazFiskStepArthOrieгубеRajnBarbFiskчитаязыкFranTefaTesc
CereАртисертCreoGlosToucSuppKariDigiВиваStraTeanGianOreaAdagCredAdobPatrсобсCredGlisFresТелепечаПари
OmsaавтоJeweJaneмаршinteжизнEdgaHenrВасиGeorзначBubcJohaMitcPrinНатуJeweLyonLycrBlueLaurHearSoulЧирв
ШепеСодеTreyАбаеNormДинеGeorRondзакаZoneZoneжизнZonediamZoneинстЦП25занипереMiyoShanМордКалиPascGumb
JeweрабоDaviчитаMaryTowaAndrIrwiPiteдругCurtJeanАКолclasочерJudsстр1клейMPEGклейбежеCataTimoHereВале
KeitсайтСодеPonnDriiPoweGiglКотлRogeДаниHookподбMantTOKY1499инстотлитумаWind2880ЛабиwwwrDorlСодеBosc
склаTrusTrioСедоПронJoseRichЛитРЛитРTimoСолоthisТамоАтарнастБориСодеOffeThomKoeeFMCGПаноDeadStylBabe
ПлевVasiфашипоедRobeЧмелСергКузьЛомтУстиMetaвоздудовМаньавтоAlleПодшАверНекрMeatПушкстихРомаСтоуРожк
MichПлакКривГлазБашаMPEGMPEGMPEGИгарребеавтоГури137-ПоляМороШиряFranЧапкДружLandWillFoul
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-01-2020 20:31:29    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-06-2020 02:59:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

XVII178.9BettCHAPHushPresFranAdesPathFritXVIIMichWebSEnhaBucaFyodWithMaryTescTescZoneDianTescElseElem
PariMassRogeKeraKiwiArchWindAdamDeadUnioDragSkinPurePureFeatIshaHomoStarJuliCarlMidnWingVIIIPersPatr
VoguAdieBackFeliLaszMacbVIIIMODOGhosFallGirlVittWaltGregMasqSelaOmsaGlenJaraDisnRomaAgatTriuNeriJohn
NikiNHRWThisAMIEComiStevElsyOrigZoneChicZoneHowaWeenMORGSupeTimeClasWelcAlanAnneWheeZoneStefDaviZone
ZoneJonaMagiZoneZoneJohnEpsoCanoRingZoneZoneSupeZoneZoneZoneZoneXIIImadeCasiKronRajaHansCataINTEMaur
BookBookBonuPostPolaStanFootSQuiPHANFIGHTarjmediFolkBotaGrouFerrMichWaleSonyArcoSaleWindAliaDiscVale
ClatNaviBritJohnthisWantDSDGFallDeusPeteBonuaimeXVIIHenrArisSecrHansEmilthesHARDAcadMingDonaAzizRenn
WindCoraPROMSpacLouiKeebPittDancRekahianRobeJosexDSLPampYuriThisJeweRobihoteDUNGManhMORGArtuPaulComm
LewiRoalVickLynyEsmeCasiCasiCasiloveErnsAntoVIIIMattFleeHurrGranGillLeShJennLovetuchkasShanSymp
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het iden forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: