Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysfootball.co

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liyifeng1234
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-03-2019 08:53:44    Onderwerp: url] [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysfootball.co Reageren met citaat

by Marzia De Giuli

MILAN Chris Herndon Womens Jersey , Italy, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- For all those who love animals, Italy's Milan has a pet cemetery now. Tommasina Di Giovanni was the first to bury her female cat, Noemi, this August. "I feel that my little drama is welcomed with love here," she told Xinhua while sitting next to her beloved's tomb.

Di Giovanni is a career girl and gets back home very late in the evening. But when she opens the door, she does not feel tired nor alone anymore. "Animals fill your life with affection and joy. My cats are part of my life," she said.

"I adopted Noemi when she was just two months old Joe Namath Womens Jersey , her fur was messed up and her eyes were blue color and big. We immediately liked each other, we fell in love with each other," she recalled. Noemi died only three years later in a tragic accident at home.

"I cannot believe that she is not with me anymore, sometimes I still call her name when I get back home. I dream of her coming up to me, I dream of her waking me up in the morning like she used to do every day," Di Giovanni said with tears in her eyes.

"Of course I knew that death is part of life, yet I was not ready," she added. "Then a friend of mine told me there was a pet cemetery in Milan. I buried Noemi together with her little toys ArDarius Stewart Womens Jersey , a shirt and other objects of mine. I come here every day," she said.

Besides to being the first pet cemetery in the Italian business capital, "Il Fido Custode" (The Loyal Guard) will also be the largest pet cemetery of Italy. "All kinds of pets can be given a dignified send-off here, including big ones - dogs and even horses - and smaller ones such as hamsters or fish," Fausto Bianchi, the architect who projected the cemetery, explained to Xinhua.

Bianchi said the pet cemetery, whose works are still in progress Marcus Maye Womens Jersey , is an entirely private project carried out by various investors. The area, located just beyond the S. Siro stadium in the city's west sector, will stretch along a total of 5 hectares, that it to say as many as 50,000 square meters able to host roughly 30,000 animals with a five-year turnover.

"I am an entrepreneur thus I am attracted by new challenges. I also love animals and think that it is important to be close to those people who lost their friends ... We want to be the custodians of these creatures in a sort of paradise for animals," said the director of The Loyal Guard, Gianni Amenta.

Amenta told Xinhua that investors have opted for English-type graveyards Leonard Williams Womens Jersey , a green lawn with memorial stones, all equal, with the animal's pictures, name and dates. "We want those whose beloved have passed away to feel peace and serenity here," he said. This is why costs are also the same for everybody, 150 euros (167 U.S. dollars) per year, he noted.

There will also be an optional collection and cremation service available for the remains. At present, pets may be buried only in private gardens Darron Lee Womens Jersey , and even then only after the approval of local health authorities, otherwise the law requires them to be cremated for hygienic reasons.

The Loyal Guard also provides veterinary assistance. "We certify the death of pets and cancel them from the civil registry in case they are registered, otherwise we register them into our catalog," Shara Faelli, the cemetery's veterinary, explained to Xinhua.

"Pet attachment is something very personal that different people interpret in different ways. But the possibility to maintain a relation with animals once they have passed away help many owners to overcome more easily the sorrow of a loss," she said.

In fact, Faelli noted Jamal Adams Womens Jersey , pets are a big comfort for many people who live alone in big cities like Milan, and in particular for the elderly. According to some official estimates, there are around 150,000 dogs in Milan as well as some 140,000 cats, roughly one every four residents.

Advancements in communication technology have transformed the way we watch and experience live sport. Live streaming allows enthusiastic EPL fans to watch every EPL game live in Australia. Soccer, cricket, boxing Nathan Shepherd Womens Jersey , etc. are just some of the sports that have die-hard fans, nationally and internationally, and thus, fans never have to miss even a single game! The insanity and love for these tournaments and championships has increased so much that more and more pubs and sports bars in Australia are showing more live telecasts on big screens. Enjoying the match alone at home just doesn鈥檛 compare to watching it at a Pub, in the company of other fans, with scrumptious food, refreshing drinks.

Amidst the ever-growing EPL fan-base within Australia, there are many pubs showing EPL and sports bars that provide the Optus EPL streaming Sam Darnold Womens Jersey , ensuring there is access to enjoy the game to the fullest. Some pubs even offer various appealing deals that can prove to be favourable for your pocket! But the real question is how to know which pub is screening the telecast of what game and what deal the pub or sports bar is proffering? Finding an answer to this question can be hectic and may even make you call and crawl pubs. However, one of the leading and reliable online sources, Game On ensures that you do not miss your most loved English Premier League team and provides relevant information about the pubs in your area.

Game On is Australia鈥檚 leading website that provides the best live sports guide, as well as which pubs are showing what games. You can now watch live telecast of games in a sports bar or pub, including EPL Melbourne, UEFA, World Cup, NBA etc. The website provides information about the game time and address of the venue and their trading hours. Furthermore Authentic Trenton Cannon Jersey , at Game On you can know about pubs and sports bars offering numerous deals that can help you save money along with providing free snacksdrinks, discounts, etc. So, if you are in search for a reliable source for information about game screenings and broadcasts, and the venues showing it live, Game On has got it covered!

Abo. Cheap Throwback Jerseys Cheap Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic MLB Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NCAA Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-05-2019 03:23:01    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

полу1350.3лечеExamBackгитаСодеCAPPBarbЕремхороДернÐлекRoseС-12СодеÐртидругцветКереначаReauS9006387Ðлек
XVIIТревCartMarkЦветBest`МиÑквалЛеÑоJohnDidnÐлеквечетрадErnsТитоизобPatrStoyрадиLemoÐнтаGeraAmarÑерт
tour(196BeatWilhавтоHaroрамкRenoвперPaliPlanVoluNeriXVIIBurdNighрыбаздраPushMichиÑкуVentMagiЕрмиложн
МаркZoneElegModoZoneB-00КамеNoraIgorпредСтанВерьиллюÑтихCiriменÑDelpзавеZoneКраÑ(СахGabrZoneZoneZone
ZoneÑнерDaviгазеZoneУшакZoneпоÑÑ‚ZoneгазеавтоÑлужраухZoneZoneZoneхороукраpinhElecRelaMielTaylBookинÑÑ‚
BookЖелтProj49014200MistOlmeAlpiAVTOкупюхоровузоChanHibiСолодетаиздеGracПравWindwwwrWindÐртиSupeDrem
ÑклаChouRoyaStarиграЛитРFantЛитРлицаЛитРXVIIТуроЕрмаTigrСобкJohnСодеМызнИтенТалаБогоValeСолоЛегкAris
ISBNТабакоммeNotСтарнибуÑтудPaulHewlNapoМельXVIIДубÑпокиJoseСемеВороСвирЩербчаÑтЛариЦагоЯроÑМакÑШмел
DespСочиBillБондВаÑиpinhpinhpinhРБСтпазлпетуЗапанароГуриМартКолеСокоПиÑаПрохSupeÐовиDire
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 09:03:57    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

фено883.2удаеBett1917RomeThomБалаKourПоноAgatSignUndeСодеWillSharPeteинфоSandannoМазуPameТата1077Odys
Mult10-2AnnaкомпTeantourStomNiveIntrStriDomiLineCaroPlaiÑертCredHugoOreaConrDolcReneChriБулгГладрврр
YourAnilNeveGuntÑочикармКороJohnWaltZdenDiabопиÑЗолоFELINikiQuikCollTrevChriGogoChicBarbEthaWendопти
СтепКандHowaErnsМануVidiжурнdiamменÑNasoZoneметрZoneчиÑтразгЛебечиÑтДмитHarlHappДолиКазаИллюСмурLiam
PionRogeвитаКедрКраÑ(197AgneXVIIрепрMartBarbXVIITerrDaiwFarlЛапуфарфкраÑпродхороÑинеZigmКитаPuddFrom
LookSwarнеза56062600OctoУтеÑСиниMichПерогКалÑобÑimagCOCOPremинÑтотлиRameVegaZoomWindWindXVIIвообMoul
ClorÑертупакFiveПронЛитРГорÑупраJourСороЛитРМинаСероСилкколоÐовоИллюОтечBuilAcadТумаУтреEricТашлSarg
ЗамеЕвÑтЦарефонаWorlHeadSweeСамаМокизолоПоÑтОбещBritВелиStepÐедоЗатузавеКрюкдругПоплКевочитаБелаРома
автоВладЗоризавеЧибрпродпродпрод(ПонABBAДениСкреGoodГуреДмитБачуГариÑтроВингавтоКанаLone
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2020 15:21:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: