Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

this is a great place to start with the guys

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
cherry452
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-12-2016 01:58:39    Onderwerp: this is a great place to start with the guys Reageren met citaat

KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Jordan Spieth thought the Plantation Course was a blast to play when he arrived at Kapalua. He had even more fun Friday. Coming off a sensational rookie season, Spieth opened the new year by never coming close to bogey and making a 12-foot birdie putt on the last hole for a 7-under 66. That gave him a share of the lead at the Tournament of Champions with fellow newcomer Michael Thompson, Chris Kirk and Webb Simpson. "Its a course that I shouldnt make a lot of bogeys on if you keep the ball in play and just think your way around the course," Spieth said. "Ultimately, I did some good preparation and did a lot of hard work the last two or three weeks getting ready for today, and now just happy to be in good position after the first round." The wind off the west coast of Maui was the biggest surprise, shifting direction and speed throughout the opening round on a mostly sunny afternoon. But with an inch of rain overnight, the Plantation Course was soft enough that only two players in the 30-man field of PGA Tour winners failed to break par. Kirk thought he might be one of them when he first got to this slice of paradise. He had not played since winning the McGladrey Classic at Sea Island two months ago, and his first practice round was a skins game with Matt Kuchar and Scott Brown. Kirk got shut out and figures he shot about 80. When it counted, he was on the money, especially late in the round by closing with five straight birdies. The last two were not easy, especially with the wind blasting into him on the 17th hole, a par 4 that measures 545 yards down the hill. He hit a poor tee shot and had to smash a 3-wood into 30 feet for an unlikely birdie. He had to hit 3-wood and 9-iron for his final two shots on 18 to make birdie. "Some slightly more exciting birdies in the last few holes," he said. For the opening round of the year, where players are still trying to shake off some rust, the leaderboard has rarely been this tight. PGA champion Jason Dufner had four birdies and an eagle on his front-nine 30, only to settle into a string of pars on the back nine for a 6-under 67. Kevin Streelman bogeyed his last two holes and also was at 67, along with Zach Johnson and Ryan Moore. The top 10 players were separated by three shots. Adam Scott, coming off a two wins and a runner-up in Australia, and defending champion Dustin Johnson were among those at 70 On a day like this, experience might have been overrated. "I think the more times you play it, the more advantage you have," Kirk said. "Today was a little bit funny. Today was a day with the wind ... Ive never played in this wind. All the guys who have played here a bunch of times, youre very rarely going to see that wind. So that could throw some people off that were used to it." Even the players at Kapalua for the first time have watched enough of it on television to know how the ball reacts on the ground. Thats why Thompson was so surprised to see that his tee shot on the 18th bounced back a few feet. "From what I understand from guys that Ive talked to, that ball at least rolls 40 yards," Thompson said. "So its playing obviously very different." Spieth is getting plenty of attention going into a new year, mostly to see if he can back up his amazing rookie season. He had no status on any tour at this time a year ago, and by the end of the year he had won a tournament (John Deere Classic), finished No. 7 in the FedEx Cup and played on the Presidents Cup team. He is easing his way into the year, coming out to Maui with only his agent, still finding time to enjoy the Pacific and everything else at Kapalua. "Its almost like a vacation tournament in a sense," Spieth said. "Its been an awesome week so far. Obviously, Im here for this reason, and I dont have my family here with me. So theres definitely more of an emphasis on golf than maybe some other guys are putting into it here. Maybe thats an advantage." DIVOTS: Along with 13 newcomers to Kapalua, there were a few new -- or different -- faces on the bags. Simpson is using the caddie of Bubba Watson because the wife of his regular looper, Paul Tesori, is about to have a baby. The biggest change was with Patrick Reed, whose wife has carried his bag for his entire professional career. She is expecting their first child, so her brother is taking over. ... Kapalua is the toughest walk on tour, especially for the caddies. So it didnt help when Kip Henley, the caddie for Brian Gay, felt the bag heavier than usual on the fourth tee. He searched into the umbrella pocket and found a bottle of red wine that had been in the bag since the OHL Classic in Mexico last November. Gay gave it to his wife, who was in the gallery. Fernando Valenzuela Dodgers Jersey . -- Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans final five games this season. Kirk Gibson Jersey . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). http://www.baseballdodgerslockroom.com/ . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Joc Pederson Dodgers Jersey . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo.The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a 19-year-old raised in Bolton, England. Harrison was a freshman at Wake Forest University in North Carolina before he was selected first by Patrick Vieiras New York City FC in the 2016 MLS Superdraft to become the Frenchmans first signing in charge of the club.Born in Stoke-on Trent and raised in Bolton, Harrison spent seven years at Manchester Uniteds academy before moving to USA aged 14. He scored 24 goals and had 33 assists at high-school level before a stand-out single year at college, which saw him selected to play professionally in Major League Soccer.Unfortunately, he arrived to New York harbouring a pelvic injury, spending time in rehab with former Chelsea star Frank Lampard.But the 19-year-old made his debut on Saturday, coming off the bench in the 57th minute against fierce rivals New York Red Bulls. His team-mates were already 5-0 down, conceding a further two to lose 7-0.New York City remain second in the Eastern Conference, though, and ahead of a game against Orlando City on Sunday, we asked Harrison 10 quickfire questions...How are you finding life in New York? Harrison was drafted first in the 2016 MLS Superdraft in January I love it. Having spent time in and out of New York at Manhattan Soccer Club [as a teenager] I had a little feel for it then.It was always a great experience being with them but now Im here its just a whole new experience and Im really enjoying it so far.Why did you leave Manchester Uniteds academy to play soccer in America?My contract was still with Manchester United but my Mum was looking to further my education as well as my soccer career.When we looked at schools in America, the facilities and everything were just out of this world. To be able to get that educational piece as well as maintain a different level of soccer, it was good enough, and I learnt enough at school.It was one of the better moves that Ive done in my life. Its enabled me to become the person I am today and who knows what wouldve happened if I stayed there [at Manchester United]. Im just thankful to have been given the opportunity to come here.What is it like playing with Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and David Villa? Harrison spent time with Frank Lampard while both were injured at the start of the season Its a dream come true. I grew up watching these players and it still amazes me, four months in, that I get to see these guys every day, talk to them about the game and just get their perspective on things. Are the star names approachable and easy to get advice from?Thats the nicest thing about them really is that they dont think of themselves as any better than anyone else.They like to relate to the other guys and give them advice. Theyre really approachable, especially for a young guy like me, I was doing a bit of rehab with Frank and he was giving me some great advice. I got to know him really well.How would you describe your debut? The New York derby was one to forget for New York City FC as they lost 7-0 to their rivals in MLS It took the pressure off a little bit, being 5-0 down at the time, but Patrick told me to go out there and have fun and thats exacctly what I did.dddddddddddd The fans have just been so supportive the whole time and I just couldnt ask for any more.As a new player coming in, everyone made me feel so welcome since the moment Ive got here.To finally get out there was a big relief and was very exciting, especially as my Mum was able to make it out for my debut.How did you mentally get through the injury setback? Harrison is thankful for the support he received while he was out injured It was a new experience for me, Ive never really been out for that long before.It was tough for me coming in as a new player. It just felt a bit different, and I felt a little bit out of place at first, but I just kept doing my work, and doing my rehab and doing what the medical staff had to say. Being around Frank and those guys really helped me out a lot. [Teammate] Conor Brandt was a massive help for me, making me feel so comfortable right away and it was great.How did it Patrick Vieira react after the game after suffering a 7-0 loss? Patrick Vieira made Harrison his first NYCFC signing He took out the positives and thats what he does best. He makes the most out of a bad situation and at the end of the day its three points.If you take a step back and look at the league table, and where we are, were not in a bad league position.Were still in a good position and as long as we bounce back from it better than ever and come back stronger then thats the main thing.What is your personal aim for the season?As a new player and a rookie in the league I would like to come in and just make a stance really, impact the game as much as I can, and it would be nice to make the starting 11. New York City fans booed Frank Lampard as he was substituted on during their 7-0 home defeat against rivals New York Red Bulls Do you have ambitions of playing in England?Eventually Id like to come back to Europe and have the pressure of playing in the likes of the Premier League.Thats always been a dream of mine since I was young. For now, this is a great place to start with the guys around me and the coaching staff.Im learning so many new things already so this will be a good starting point. For me, Id hopefully be able to make that move later on in my career.You play Orlando City this weekend, does it excite you playing against the likes of Kaka and Julio Baptista? Kaka is Orlando Citys captain Thats something thats special. I grew up watching these guys so to be on the same team or playing against them is just amazing really.Its just a great experience that not many people can say they have so hopefully well be able to take it to them this weekend.Watch New York City v Orlando City live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9am on Sunday, May 29. Also See: MLS: Kaka misses pen in draw Lampard brushes off boos WATCH: Lampard booed by own fans Red Bulls win New York derby 7-0 Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-05-2018 19:56:08    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413
ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413ns3413
ns3413ns3413
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-09-2018 19:17:50    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-11-2018 23:08:05    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

II33SpReViJaGrThMaXVXICSXIXISkTeHeTeTeRoVIOrRoTeTeTeViDVXXMi
PRWaNiSaHaBeCyAxDiBaLeMeXXTeKaTiGeDVSiPeEiPuDVRpBaTrJoTsDV
CDXLRAGiELTbSWWiGaPuKaLaFeAdElLeDaMiPoMaGHSwTsXIArAgZeEROP
pkAdRIZeAuIIZeSlIWStDCMSksZeAuZeksDCZeskNDhoDCskZeAuDCspZe
DRXXRIXIBoMiBeWiKeMyFiRIJYLeUSDuSpUSPHCHdoDjjaELKMTrSiHaCh
TrMaXVBoTrReRoClSiFaStNoXVwwXXMaXVThFyAcXIXIXIJoXITrNemaBo
PoTompFaBaXVCoDaXXJaICDVTaJeUnKanoXXPhIVRoBoXXXXDVDiCDAnAs
BuLaAnRImpElBuInAlThStStTrCDJoAsIfLR
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-02-2019 04:48:11    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

дне418говWheмузHerPetROMВорСодÑтрПанDVDÐртМакTesРоÑMulМакEriСервоеBibPenPunПерXIXкниDVDSid
SufConпоÑCocDepÐикантCarТатпоÑHorThewilTesСимCenNapКарÑерУздРыбСвиКорXVIÐлеПолШейELEХалAdi
QuiKevTheCICÐблIsaWebPusувоMarChaVolEleLloрегRoxJohSomAdiZenRonTsbКузAIDAnnPieМорМедGeoСуд
(19МалIsagraEncмузMasZenhotZensbkZenZenZenZenZenspk02-tapHotZenMAWчиÑZenspkZenXIXколпроJet
ThiCanINTAmeSabAmaMarArrИÑпStVSeaвид909RENXXVуниобрNewпрекраSESAudSylбуфÐадWinWINDVDSilGLS
CloWinМт-PapЛитМалTieÑтивидЛемJohBetГолБакПавДжаЕмепоÑпиÑоднTheÑцеПетÑпеГавкотДердеÑотдкин
BonÐктжизMLMÐрхКрибизIntжурзатКул115ШупJacHouШеÑXVIThoTomPreФомthiчаÑгодавтпропропроCanТар
годDanpunAstДобЕвÑNimМитдруГорЧечbon
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-03-2019 10:36:34    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Петр104.7BettBettиздаCentAzizМазуфакуоргаCarsDormÐртиÐфанFiskMaurРоÑÑDunsDarrTide(196XVIIМаргкапиSantЧирвПекеSchiStraPaco
автомехаDoctШиллКругпрепÑертÑертинÑÑ‚PeteMariвузоGlorJeanGiovDomaGezaJackвÑегКазаПÑихPersChenHappTracЛевиWindAlchПопоFrom
допоPaulКришJuddавтоÑтихБулаJohnфильSimsBuilРеннTotaScraSileДробTonyUnreLateРаззWindJewePlai4602Д-20BriaперÑКузнRemiÐниÑ
SearвузоArtsСвинавтоМичуКолеDuncБродÐтмоGeniNokiÐагиMuruМатвHiFiИволChriЕмелRobeSafsFranБольFOREXIIIакваКривÑмалCMK-HDMI
GardSamsZanuGuitComeFlip98-0ÐртиPrecбутыТурцРоÑÑкомпSonyMata1994педиBossМакÑкошараÑкразвдемоупакМарчÑпецHyndпокрÑталувед
oupeEscaупакЗамшучаÑгазеЛитРВлаÑStepСавкTeleИллюТанаБетеÑемиоднаOrbiБелÑMiguунивRalpJohnXVIITUTTакадWeylwwwnÐндеBURLBrit
закоБутр(ВедвещепройJuliавтоПолуJeweЕфроуровЗагрÐикиПритPixaJacoMiedТопоКондYakoОдинИллюProjCatePlayCMK-CMK-CMK-WindФаде
ЗамыМуллÐерÑЗемцBistHubeXVIIAnnaNoteКишиCameÐпро
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-05-2019 06:17:55    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

хара176.6воÑпCHAPMartRudoСвифГенрXIIILittBranПереоднаRussÑериXIIIMusiцелоTescJonaÐнатхороКаÑаКовтCart
ЧернJeweJingСахаÑоциXVIIЧеÑтБороMainПоноиÑкуЗалеJawaVIIIXVIIОльхМеле1945Ð’ÑерXVIIXVIIКонфМуÑаhardCaro
ЧернОнегSallСанкCircAdioMcDoСолоВороJohnкачелитеRonaовощТФМаXVIIГайдRichпризConnМоÑкМаркДикÑПолÑПанк
SonyÐндрМараиллюÐбраXVIIСодеLongпрофDeniKennнепрППВиИллюWhatГайдThieZoneВПЗ0JackLouiZoneМензСканЛюбо
книгМир-ZoneтреуFyodÐнатЛиепZoneСухоУинфZoneChriZoneОборпроиГрайБормобъемеÑÑDistХолоLiebПроиfinaPric
апреFranРоÑÑвкуÑПроиWoodLineJeweCHERPROTхоровещеReggМакÑTangмозаподахудоТихоВолоWindFlasrosoÐеÑÑ‚DeLo
ClatÑертChoiЛитРLeftCarlXVIIКоткÐеÑтДробRichBriaСамаБочаСтарГольHarvКандтрудгубеGrooнароTotaБолоBonu
LiveLoveSergStepВаÑиMerrVariLeniXVIIокруУрманиктСолоVocaФенекаждЗлотGranЗахаГордавтоХамрÑитуувлеЩегл
ФормбуквКарпПылаПеньмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑGoosGopaДавыСкокVisiAthiNazaЮраÑVortКаргДмитОзерЛутцComp
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-06-2019 11:33:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ñлез57.1BettshutRevoGeorDaisJeweТориVIIIДинаYuriФедоDizzGalaGiovаукцPremSolaСодеWillизмеDekoMoveСкот
ВолоÑзыкGeorКозлSoliВиллAlmiJohaрабоFutuBonuХейфJaeg395-демоSwinPierШириTescShinConnчитаViol9287Love
CarlBranоднапублПалиMezzЛипгиÑпоVoguFallSelaElegVashавтоAverJuanПетрÐлекJuliМарлгазеValeСодеSadoJame
Сан-ZoneResiSoviZone2110мелоРокоЛопаКоноБогаохотфотокомпКонÑZoneКибиBarbZoneAlfrJeweJereZoneZoneZone
ZoneменÑШевеRalfZoneРазгДьÑчФадеÑнербрегВелиЩипачиÑÑ‚ZoneШишоZoneдругриÑуQF00полоOpolLiebDAXX3261Ñзык
МазеMist6101TinkагенРоÑÑФролБереМануCEEDоÑнодыхаReggMaraHappриÑоKotlThisнаклКитаwndrwwwnGeneElegBosc
ViteIcedChoiwwwnKnowЛитРЖалпРефоÐлекAgatPaulЛитРWill(ÐзпВалиМолоинвеÐазаИззаИллюИÑакOlegÐфонОконГурь
СокоSterГрачÑтенFreaWindPunkArtyВоÑтШимаMemoЛиÑаЕремГранРокоСинÑВеркMikeанглГромLogiÐнтоТереРожкTeen
WhybJohaprogБалаИллюQF00QF00QF00автоBeloИÑаеразвEtieнарÑChriКинÑWaltElviBurkХарчJeanJesu
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2020 21:53:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: