Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks - NBA Face Coverings

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Aankondigingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger
Extra super member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-12-2020 09:44:55    Onderwerp: Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks - NBA Face Coverings Reageren met citaat

Also, absent the "unusual circumstances" mentioned above, the memo says teams should not rest multiple healthy players in the same game and should not rest healthy players when playing on the road.Minnesota Timberwolves Face Masks

Wood’s boundless upside could be the splash of ice-cold water Houston’s norm-bending core needs. They head into the 2020-21 season with the world’s most reliable scorer; an unknowable iteration of John Wall, acquired for the irritated Russell Westbrook; aging, aggrieved and important holdovers P.J. Tucker and Eric Gordon; a few sensible role players (Danuel House Jr., Ben McLemore, Sterling Brown and Gerald Green); and DeMarcus Cousins — a low-risk, intriguing reward calculation.

On Feb. 6, they joined forces in Minnesota when the Golden State Warriors dealt Russell to the Timberwolves and landed Andrew Wiggins in return. Towns and Russell didn’t get a chance to play with each other for long, however, as the NBA season was suspended on March 11 due to the coronavirus pandemic. (The Wolves, with a 19-45 record, weren’t among the 22 teams invited to the NBA’s bubble to complete the 2019-20 season.)

That’s not to say that Ainge is perfect and never makes mistakes (I really wish he had addressed the bench more last season, I don’t know how he hasn’t consolidated picks in the last few years, his recent record of mid-to-late draft picks has been suspect). I mean, if Hayward was willing to take $20M less to go home to Indy and the deal fell through because Ainge got greedy, that’s certainly an “L” (as they say). That’s a big “if” though and I kind of doubt it played out that way. Charlotte came with the big bags of cash late in the game and that was the end. Good for Gordon and his agent.

"I've always put 16 years because my dad played 16 years in the league and that was always the goal," Curry said. "So now it's just more so listen to your body and who knows? You can't predict the future, but I've always said I want to play for as long as I can play at the level that I want to be at and hopefully you can be in that position where you end it on your own terms."New York Knicks Face Masks

"Watching Rudy evolve as a player on the court through his competitiveness, relentless work ethic and his passion and dedication to improve has been tremendous," Snyder wrote in a text message to ESPN. "He is an elite player and impacts our team in so many ways with his unique skill set, let alone his sheer will to win. He also has also has great belief in his teammates and what they accomplish. I am even more proud of how Rudy has grown personally and the impact he has had in our community and across the globe. His commitment to youth and to others has been so rewarding to see, and I know he will continue to make his mark in meaningful ways."Sacramento Kings Face Masks

Wood is an undrafted 6-foot-10 jackhammer with 3-point range who finally teased his ability toward the end of the 2019-20 regular season. To acquire him, Houston’s new general manager, Rafael Stone, first had to press stop on small-ball. He sent Robert Covington to the Portland Trail Blazers for Trevor Ariza, the 16th pick in the 2020 draft and a future first-round pick. Stone then shuffled Ariza and that 16th pick to the Detroit Pistons in a sign-and-trade for Wood (and a future first-round pick and future second-round pick, the latter of which is courtesy of the Los Angeles Lakers).Charlotte Hornets Face Masks
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Aankondigingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: