Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

'Pawri girl': A five-second video brings India and Pakistan

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Gratis Muziek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
geemong

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-02-2021 06:31:40    Onderwerp: 'Pawri girl': A five-second video brings India and Pakistan Reageren met citaat

'Pawri girl': A five-second video brings India and Pakistan together

A five-second video ดาวน์โหลด slotxo has done the impossible - brought social media users in India and Pakistan together.

When Pakistani video creator Dananeer Mobin uploaded the video on her Instagram page on 6 February, little did she know that she would
become an overnight internet star in both nations.

So you may ask, what's so special about the video? But before we tell you, you must watch the original video

On the face of it, there is nothing special about it. She says, "this is our car, this is us, and this is our party". The video shows a bunch of
young people enjoying themselves.

And that where the answer lies. When the news has been mostly about death and despair recently, the happy faces in the video cheered
people up in the two countries - who are usually at odds on most things because of the decades of sometimes deadly animosity between
the two nations.

"What could be better than sharing love across the border at a time when there is so much trouble and so much division around the world,"
she told BBC Urdu.

"I'm glad my neighbours and I are partying together now because of my video," she says, referring to Indians.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Gratis Muziek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: