Geregistreerd op: 24 Mrt 2021
|Geplaatst: 05-04-2021 07:32:07 Onderwerp: How do I set up my Orbi router to work with Verizon Fios?
|To set up your NETGEAR or Orbi router to work with Verizon Fios, you must turn off the WiFi on your Fios gateway and install your new router in AP mode. For more information about AP mode, see What is the difference between router mode and AP mode?.
To turn off the WiFi on your Fios gateway:
1. Launch the My Fios app from your mobile device.
2. Select Internet from the main screen.
3. Under My Networks, tap Enabled.
4. Under Enable Private Wi-Fi Access, select OFF.
5. Note: Repeat this step for any additional WiFi bands on your network. For more information about WiFi bands, see What is the difference between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless frequencies?.
6. The WiFi indicator LED on your Fios device turns off.
If you have questions or need any assistance troubleshooting, just visit:
Eero Router Login