Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

A Cai-Phoenix Mistake: Substitute for the Abandoned Concubin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
JohnLopez

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-08-2022 05:52:21    Onderwerp: A Cai-Phoenix Mistake: Substitute for the Abandoned Concubin Reageren met citaat

"Think about it, only you have it, and no one else can replace it." Dongfang Ningxin took half a step back, saying that he would not say, with two people thinking. Wuya and Qin Yifeng silently looked at the iron box in their hands and seriously pondered the words of Dongfang Ningxin. What do you mean only we have it? This makes two people very confused. Only they have it, one of a kind. Exorcism sword? Magic Cloud Sword? These are unique, but with these two things, it is not necessarily the Lord of the Palace of War and the Lord of Demons. It's okay to say that the Magic Cloud Sword is an artifact inherited by the Demon Sect, but the Evil Sword is not. Inheritance? Wuya and Qin Yifeng speak with one voice. They looked up just in time to see each other's expressions and smiled at each other. Yes, it's inheritance. It is unique to the Lord of the God of War and the Demon Lord, and cannot be replaced or duplicated. "Qin Yifeng, yes, belongs to the two of us, unique, irreplaceable, is the inheritance of our body." Qin Yifeng nodded, and the smile on his face magnified: "The wooden box is for the Lord of the God of War and the Demon Lord. It doesn't mean the two of us. We are just very lucky to have the inheritance of these two factions. This wood.." Speaking of this, Qin Yifeng suddenly froze and felt a pain in his heart,alloy die casting, looking at Dongfang Ningxin and Xuetian Ao. Do you want to remind me of my responsibility? Lord of the Demon Sect? Actually, what he wants to ask more is: Tian Ao, Ning Xin, you don't want me, do you? But such affectation, he really can not say. He is Qin Yifeng, the Lord of the Demon Sect. Xue Tian Ao's face sank and his complexion was like frost. He said disappointedly,non standard fasteners, "Qin Yifeng, you don't live for Xue Tian Ao. You have your life and responsibility. Don't fall down and you won't be able to walk. Where is Qin Zhuangzhu, who was famous in the capital in those days?" In Xue Tianao's heart, Qin Yifeng's position can not be replaced or surpassed by anyone. Qin Zhuangzhu, who is famous in the capital, ha ha, he died early. Qin Yifeng smiled, smiling very bitterly. That Qin Yifeng was killed by himself. Dead, bring him back to life! It was not Qin Yifeng who was lifeless and lost his goal in life. I remember that Qin Yifeng once told me that his greatest ideal was to kill all the people who should be killed in the world and safeguard justice in the world. The snowy day looked at Qin Yifeng coldly and asked him to open the wooden box in his hand and not allow him to shrink back. Qin Yifeng also calmly looked at Xuetian Ao, firmly told Xuetian Ao, he will not open. Between two people's eerie atmosphere, even if is the thick line boundless also discovered, silently looked at the east peaceful heart: "peaceful heart, Magnetic Drain Plug ,deep draw stamping, do you know what is in this wooden box?"? Once we open it, do we have to shoulder our responsibilities? I'm going to be separated from you, aren't I? Wuya looked at Dongfang Ningxin sadly. He always knew that he could not always rely on Dongfang Ningxin and Xue Tianao to live heartlessly. But he really did not know what he should do and what he could do. Can he shoulder the responsibility of the God of War? Or is he the one who wants to shoulder the responsibility of the Shrine of War? Boundless pain, let the East Ningxin self-reproach, as Xue Tianao said. Qin Yifeng and Wuya should have their own lives. They are not ordinary people now, with their strength and talent, they will finally one day become the existence of the Lord of the Five Realms. How could she and Xue Tianao get in their way. Dongfang Ningxin sighed faintly and looked at Wuya. He said calmly, "Wuya, I don't know what's in the wooden box.". As for whether we will be separated, we all know that it is only a matter of time. Now you are not the one who can abandon everything in a natural and unrestrained way and follow us to the ends of the earth. You are the Lord of the God of War. This time, there is no Lord to shoulder the responsibility of the Lord of the God of War for you. Boundless, think of the dead old palace master, think of those who died for us, Zhanshen soldiers, their last wish before death is to rebuild Zhanshen, let Zhanshen straight down. "What if I don't open it?" Wuya is like a fit of pique. The opening of this box means that everything will be ahead of schedule, right. Dongfang Ningxin knows very well that Wuya is like a child in many cases, and the more he is forced, the more he rebounds.
Dongfang Ningxin did not take the wooden box in Wuya's hand, nor did he force it. He only said gently, "This belongs to the God of War. You are the master of the God of War. It's up to you how you want to deal with it.". Don't say you don't open it. Even if you leave it here, Xue Tianao and I won't interfere. "Then I won't open it." Wuya stuffed the wooden box into his bosom, looking like a rogue. The premise is to ignore the struggle in his eyes. Dongfang Ningxin has come to the point. Although he was heartless, he really could not forget the eyes of the old palace master and the soldiers of the God of War before they died tragically. However, he really did not want to bear the responsibility of the Shrine of War, or not now. Dongfang Ningxin nodded with a smile, looking like everything is up to you. This makes Wuya more entangled. Then he took out the wooden box and looked left and right. To open or not to open, that is a question. Unlike Dongfang Ningxin's gentleness, Xue Tianao refused to give up half a step and forced Qin Yifeng to open the wooden box. Finally, Qin Yifeng sighed, looked away, and silently looked at the wooden box in his hand. At first, he accepted the inheritance of the Demon Sect in order to improve his strength, hoping to have more opportunities to help Dongfang Ningxin and Xuetian Ao. However, he forgot that no matter how strong a person is, he can only help Dongfang Ningxin and Xuetian Ao so much. Perhaps, opening this wooden box, shouldering the responsibility of the Demon Sect and expanding the power of the Demon Sect is not only good for himself, but also a boost for Dongfang Ningxin and Xuetian Ao. Just as in those days, he stayed in the rear to help the little emperor build the big fellow empire. Since Xue Tianao wants him to live for himself, then he will do it, he will not let Xue Tianao worry. He wants to let Xue Tianao see that Qin Yifeng is living for himself. 1043 a murder caused by a feather Li Moyuan is a treacherous man,metal stamping parts, but it has to be said that he also has a gentleman's side, at least the terms of the deal, he will complete. autoparts-dx.com
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Bla bla bla forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: