Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

How to Monetize Your Tech Blog or Site

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
williamjanes642

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-11-2022 21:01:39    Onderwerp: How to Monetize Your Tech Blog or Site Reageren met citaat

If you are going to set up a website, or a smaller mini-site, determine which program will be best for you. I still use Front Page 2003, because I am used to it being so simple. They have discontinued this program, although many of the people I know personally, who make well over 7 figures a year, are going to continue using it. There are also some free programs, but check to see if there are good tutorials to help you learn how to use it.

Another great site to help you learn about tech news blog technology is HP. If you simple Google for HP free online courses, you will find that they offer a variety of classes at any given time. They offer a qualified instructor, a forum in which to ask your questions, and a four to six week curriculum that will provide you with much needed information.

Even though you will most likely find that learning technology for the internet has a steep learning curve, once you understand the basic ideas the rewards that come from working at home are many.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: