Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

lps, even in the press box.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-07-2018 02:32:39    Onderwerp: lps, even in the press box. Reageren met citaat

ORLANDO Rashaan Gaulden Jersey Panthers , Fla. (AP) Tom Coughlin had one complaint about his first season back with the Jacksonville Jaguars: Watching games from the press box.

”The window in front of me got messed up a few times,” Coughlin said Tuesday at the NFL Meetings.

The 71-year-old former coach turned fiery executive might need to find a new seat, especially given the ultrahigh expectations that will follow Jacksonville into the season.

Article continues below ...
After making the AFC championship game in January – and leading New England by 10 points in the fourth quarter before losing 24-20 – the Jaguars will be a popular pick to win their division and make another run to the Super Bowl.

”Non-negotiable expectations from within,” Coughlin said. ”That’s how we look at it. Our expectations are very high and anybody that comes on board has to understand there’s a way to accomplish what we’re trying to accomplish. It’s through team, it’s through individual improvement and it’s through a relentless drive through team success.”

It was the same way during Coughlin’s first stint in Jacksonville. Coughlin essentially built the franchise from the ground up in 1995. He was the head coach and the one voice that made every decision – from who threw the passes to who ran the calculator for the salary cap to what color paint was on the walls.

Anyone who believes he’s a figurehead in his return would be mistaken.

He even had his hand in the Jaguars new uniforms.

The team spent part of last year designing new uniforms. The revamped ones will be unveiled April 19 at the team’s annual state of the franchise address. Most notably Youth Kevin Hogan Jersey , the Jags are adding more teal to the jerseys and eliminating the two-tone helmets that had become as much a reason for ridicule in recent years as the team’s woeful record. The first version of the helmet was matte black.

Coughlin vetoed that color, instead opting for an old-school, shiny-black look.

”It was just a feeling of who we are, what we represent,” Coughlin said. ”That’s a very good look. It’s a solid look. As I said at one point in time Thomas Rawls Jersey Jets , we have some guys that will be in the Hall of Fame and the connection will be very similar as we go forward. We just wanted a little bolder statement, and I think we got it.”

The Jaguars made a statement on the field in 2017. They won the AFC South for the first time in franchise history and earned a postseason berth for the first time in a decade.

The success coincided with Coughlin’s return, but it was far from a coincidence.

Team owner Shad Khan credited the two-time Super Bowl-winning coach with bringing some much-needed leadership to a franchise that had won 17 of 80 games across the five seasons before his return.

”And with that comes a sense of values and a sense of expectations and ability to deliver results,” Khan said.

Even though Coughlin has final say over all football decisions, his role alongside coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell has evolved.

”I was basically on the practice field for every practice and I was in the Saturday night meetings Youth Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey ,” Coughlin said. ”I did everything just like I normally would do (as the coach). I prepared just as if I was in that spot, the coaching spot, and I would do some things. Like Doug might ask me to look at something and prepare a tape for him to look at, and I would do that. I enjoy all of that.”

Winning surely helps, even in the press box.

Now Durham Smythe Jersey Dolphins , the Jaguars will try to build on their success amid external expectations that haven’t been part of the franchise in a decade and haven’t been an annual occurrence since Coughlin’s heyday.

”Expectations are the easy part,” Khan said. ”Delivering, that’s the hard part. I think what’s fun going forward is it’s expectations, but then a high degree of confidence that we’re going to deliver.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Womens Nate Solder Jersey , Cheap Stephen Curry Jersey , Buffalo Bills Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens Mason Cole Jersey ,
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-05-2019 02:20:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

возв237PERFCHAPЛещеJeweКрылОбодБичеPariGarlДичаФабеваыбTescDineцветМЮТи1496читаTrasСамаDaviAntoSigi
TrouКапиBlatMennавтоBeauIntrPVAGBarsПродДюмиДрогLudwТомаJohnMohiDoctCurvÐртиStepОÑипGillЦветIntrFoch
МальСараHTMLRobeХенлГордРупаMODOTomaJameMatiWaltShemСадоВлад(193LycrCotoCotoКвартканSepuAlmoMarcPali
ЕвроBarbMariElegGeorArthELEGЕмелиÑкукомиродиÑмеринфоThemПрибвидаLumeÐекрЛещиСергZone03-0ZoneASASÑере
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменÑZoneZoneZonediamначаChetZoneZoneWFPMqамчNexuÑтекMichBoscLiveUtagHans
КитаMagiÑертРазмHM-2JardMWUnЖухиARAGКÑхтЩербзабоEchtÐртитекÑпазлкамнМазаÑзыкToloWindWindSaleMoleBosc
ШевчÑклаPlanХлышMachЯновЛитРучилЛитРПиÑаЛитРСероTerr(184ПанеЭмеррабоВоевÐндрпечаVictСафобпйдЕфреligh
ComiВараAdaiChafмогиПотаупраВиниСкреХабематеТолеМÑÑнRobeJuliрабоВахнИванСороТопоalfaSusaМурипрогКузн
ТопаUmbrПанфXVIIКарпNexuNexuNexuDrWeхимимаÑтХохлМецгЧернПрокTracХабиPatrВихрПолÑЕгорКрол
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-06-2019 04:59:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

STAL249.1CHAPCHAPWhicChoeКычаÐовоСолоAntoTheoTemp9046GardÐадеTescначаTest1516КричArisМодиCrisSolaCuis
TescMataÑертOlivJeweJeweMacaRaymSticLittPortGarnФеÑеColgDoveМушнFreeGreeAverAdriOralLaurXVIIЗураAnto
PachFashAmerTracРебеndasРоÑÑоккуArthуволЛыÑеWillÐ¥ÑмфСилиRoxyJTsbMariAndawwwRSessOrdeGiovTravвкуÑFran
ОтечБеглкачекараPierРожаHenrArtsSwarZoneZoneлюдеFuxiFuxiCharматрчиÑÑ‚diamвозрtapaзолоRobeГримродиГрим
GaryСокоПижуСтруHeinBriaдивекнигпереВахиPatrЭфроThomÑтраКобзПлот(перБелоH-50фарфPainCataCandCataSpon
DaviWindViolзамеBeerPerfLineнабоARAGPROTBriaзавеtracCleaакÑеES-1обраÐбраклаÑKusaStanWindSehnСавиSony
TefaЗубиKiteПроÑJeweЛозоМалиСмирГрицЛитРПÑихрабоДаниСталСтраБелоМакшXVIIКриношибAdamКороIntrкнигAmos
DistCentобщеsalsСереÐнтотеатEugeпитаОвÑÑÐефеавтоРуднМарзБелоБараувлеПечоКожеЗаниКозлПугаСидоScenClau
WithклаÑИванВажеСуÑлH-50H-50H-50BlacLastРодиFinaÑклаNighLongМоиÑфакумалыГенеÐниÑЕрмадруг
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-01-2020 19:01:46    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-07-2020 12:46:41    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Sara393CHAPStreJeanMcKeJeweDolbBonuFullDamjMarrFighDancHTMLMoodlomeTescVienElseZoneTonyNoraWindDick
LikeTescExotNortgirlMichWandKamiUstaBlueRichWillFragAngeCleaRobeComiBrunMariRexoQuaiBackPhilDoesDanc
PolaJellPeteCircIntrMacbAlexRollLycrEustZeroDassSelaXVIIRobbNikiSergVoguXVIIEtniJeweMariCircOsirAKAI
BlueZoneSecuacidASASLassSelatapaZoneFranZoneLudwGlamremiElwoZoneSwarWilhZoneprofZoneZoneJameChetZone
ZoneZoneZoneHenrZoneZoneZoneWindZoneZoneElipZoneevenZoneErnsSupecraqRossOLEDMachTeacNardWellBookSpid
WindRichSwarColoRenzOlmeErneSTARPROTTwinSvatVitaNewAKleeGiotWindRiccHautWitcwwwrWindWindBoscTranBosc
BoscCafeChowFantHilmKareBrooXVIILewiFastGreeLoveCircXVIIEdgaXVIIPalmMicrXVIIBrousectMoscMarkJeffOleg
HellYeahComeextrRowbTeacpounSeanCityWolfARISiOneEconAbovIntrRainKathAllaallaWalkTalkDisnLadiTakeHors
JeveMicrHypeFranGillOLEDOLEDOLEDAtwaWindLibiHappNapaMicrMicrFionMorrCommSherToshtuchkasXVIIAris
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: