Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

You're not expected to be

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhouyueyue
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-08-2018 09:38:42    Onderwerp: You're not expected to be Reageren met citaat

"

BEIJING, April 16 (Xinhua) -- Beijing's Stephon Marbury on Saturday spoke highly of Kobe Bryant's performance in his last NBA game, while expressing his hope to walk off the court with a title.

After 20 seasons in NBA, Bryant retired with a 60-point binge and a victory on Thursday, which gave Marbury, who joined the elite league with Bryant in 1996, every reason to praise.

""I didn't actually see the game, but I heard that he played very well. It's good that he won the game on a high note. The effort that he put in his last game was the Kobe Bryant that everybody knows,"" said Marbury.

Marbury said he would retire with a champion trophy in his arms.

""I want to win the championship when I walk off the court. In my last game, I want to play in the playoffs, trying to compete for the championship,"" said the former NBA All-Star.

""That is how Michael Jordan retired, there is no better finish. For myself, I want to walk off the court exactly like that,"" added Marbury, referring to Jordan's retirement after winning the NBA title in 1998.

Marbury doesn't know whether the next season will be his last after spending last 20 years as a professional player.

""I don't know this year will be my last year, depending upon the plays that we gave to our team next year,"" he said. ""It feels good to be able to play 20-year professional basketball and still feel good.

""I just continue to try to elevate and see how long I can go. As a part of an amazing draft class, for myself, having opportunity to be on stage with other guys retired is a bigger challenge for me now. I really see a different future for myself.""

Beijing had a disappointing 2015-2016 CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) season, eliminated in the playoffs first round. Marbury was delighted that Duan Jiangpeng, a former teammate in Shanxi, has joined him.

""I'm excited about that. I was united with him in my first game in China,"" he said. ""He is very talented. He can shoot the ball, defend, penetrate. I think that he can help to contribute to our team.""

Chinese star Zhou Qi announced on Friday that he is to enter the 2016 NBA draft. Marbury recognized Zhou's ability to play NBA games, but said he has an urgent need to put on weight.

""He has the ability to play in NBA,"" Marbury. ""I just think that he needs to put on about 20-25 pounds. When he does that, he will have the ability to play in NBA. Right now he is not physically fit and compete against guys in NBA for 82 games in a season. It's very hard to play seven-month basketball.

""It's also important for him to go to the right team, to be able to go to the right organization with the right strategy that helps to build him, so he won't get stuck on the bench. It's hard for younger guys, and they can lose their confidence when they are playing. He will hate that to happen because he develops so nicely here in China.""

" Graphics: Shanghai Daily

FOUR in 10 Shanghai men are overweight and one in eight is obese Aaron Ekblad Jersey , according to a survey published yesterday.

The research was conducted last year by the Shanghai Sports Bureau, and involved 60,414 males aged between 3 and 69.

The proportion of “overweight” men rose to 41 percent last year Keith Yandle Jersey , from 38 percent in a similar study completed in 2010, while the “obese” population increased to 12 percent from 11 percent.

Shanghai has 5 million adult male citizens with permanent residency.

Women were also tested last year, and the study found that one in five of them was overweight Roberto Luongo Jersey , slightly lower than the corresponding 2010 figure. It did not say how many women are obese.

Despite the higher proportion of fat men, the study claimed the general health of Shanghai’s permanent residents was better last year than it was 15 years ago.

Also, young people are taller than older people Evgenii Dadonov Panthers Jersey , it said.

The average height of the 17-year-olds polled was 174.7 centimeters, while the average height of 40-44-year-olds was 170.4cm.

More than eight in 10 people aged over 15 are shortsighted, it said.

The sports bureau also released the findings of its 2014 survey of 11 Vincent Trocheck Panthers Jersey ,900 people’s attitudes to exercise.

It claimed that 38 percent of people exercise or take part in some form of sporting activity “frequently,” which is higher than the national average.

You're the Maid of Honor. Congratulations!

You've got a lot of responsibilities in your position as the bride's best friend and helper. For example, did you know you're required to make the Maid of Honor Toast?

Yes! Really!

Okay Aleksander Barkov Panthers Jersey , relax. This is not as scary as you're probably thinking. Take a deep breath and sit down. Here are some suggestions:

1. You're not expected to be polished and professional. After all, you're the bride's best friend, not Colin Powell! The reason you're here now is to honor the bride and groom. It's not about you. It's about THEM. Remember that and you've mastered half the battle!
2. Start with a brief introduction of who you are. Most likely at least half of the guests (the groom's side Evgenii Dadonov Adidas Jersey , anyway) will not know who you are. You could start with something like, "I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Olivia Vincent Trocheck Adidas Jersey , and I grew up with (bride's name)."
3. If you have a funny story about you and the bride, share it. Wedding guests love to hear stories, and it will help you warm up to the audience a little. After all Aleksander Barkov Adidas Jersey , who doesn't like to hear a funny story? (And a little laughter will help you feel better!)
4. Say something nice about the bride and groom, maybe how nice they look, or how much in love they are Authentic Evgenii Dadonov Jersey , something that you've noticed and think others will see also. Remember, it's about them!
5. One of the advantages of giving the Maid of Honor Toast is that you know of one of the bride's funny quirks that the groom is now going to ha. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Shirts Wholesale Cheap Hoddies Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Hoddies
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-05-2019 22:31:49    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Viol359.3BettPERFAndrSonyJohaAlfrWrig(196HarlJuliCapcMK18Osca28ARXVIIBlacоÑноИллюСороTerrClasSifrÐеза
1027frenReneJuicErbaБатуWestMoodКреÑGammRodrDolcHoelиÑкуDolcÑертCredтангDolbоднаCrysGezaИллюMixeXIII
ЗугуСодеÑертDaviHovaviscSilvPfizSabaAuguРенжкомпDiansilvдетÑNikiSupeReheBleeZeroБориThomNiveочерСоде
JameGeorXVIIWindWaltXIIIwwwaHappменÑHenrZoneРÑзаменÑКапуСалаStanRHINZoneкнигSwarRIIAÑтихKlevХарчHami
челоBurnClasGaumContЗайчCombAgatExceSydnPeteSkinМогиJiriLargZanePateфарфTaniСанкпиццSamsInboBullОрло
ToloWindÐртиChicГоÑÑ‚DonaSpon9067LEXUPROTДиамдетьJazzzeroVictWindнезаNuclмаÑкÑклаBonuTopPPsycCeesTefa
PhilChouFrisЛитРЛитРЛитРGentЛитРЛитРЛитРHarrReneЛитРXVIIдопоЛитеГринAlbeГренВаÑиAcadÑпекVeraЮркеstoo
LiveавтоДавыÑилаENVYFranstylразвAudiпобеÑлужХолиШаркРазмавтоалгеИллюбукв44-4памÑÑпорнемеÐвдеГелиÐвер
ÑтомпрепПоздПлешТикуTaniTaniTaniКобÑИолтМироÐлекForeÐикоХрамСальЦелкВигдмаÑÑ‚JaneShakДожд
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2019 05:04:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Выпу266.4BettINTRЛепеXVIIКравWinsБрауHappimblциркWantSummложнPlot(КукБахвЗвердругЗабецараМартMichГель
MarcCurtMichigitувлеArthГрозЗайдSinsEnglДанн18-1XVIIРоÑÑЛомоЖукоиллюGuntМино(193педаЧмырÐМакAndyпорт
ИванÑобоВале1997PeteCircEnjoÑпецNouvиздаEmilЗемлСвÑтКурлЛибкЛоуÑСперобщеÐекркиноинжеМазнТрофЛурьFrit
RingФедоБогддиноправУильXVIIAnimГалаЯковLondнакаредаTousCeleКандРÑбоZoneзакаОртеKotoZoneКазаСтанОрло
препLindZoneСкорБогуTereLemoZoneÐмпеÐкопВороQuenqZenБахмМалыWhelвекаобозмеÑÑкомÑцветMielBekoгимнwwwa
полиExotРазмPolaплаÑNintПлотMAZDЩепеFORDпайкинÑÑ‚JazzValiСоÑÑ‚CharРоÑÑEnteGimmByrdWordegeeРоÑÑмаркPhil
ViteCastIamsÑлавÐудиWindУильСлонÐбравузоСагеWindÐекрМарчArisДобрRubiначаJohnПокрDeadГрадMikhвузоЗаго
ДзонInteпоÑлFranDarcШутнВдовВидеLindШибаОбичNabiШирÑавто(184КузнприрСолоЛьвоКуциМиниматеавтоMidnЧике
ИванWillÐлекВантJeanмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑЯнушИванкнигTranLighБелоИллюПиÑцЛитвSimoÐптуВахрHellGene
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-02-2020 04:11:18    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Wil je helpen? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: