Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

into a double play to end the threat. "Frustrat

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-09-2018 04:07:41    Onderwerp: into a double play to end the threat. "Frustrat Reageren met citaat

MINNEAPOLIS -- Diagnosed with cancer in his neck, Minnesota Twins general manager Terry Ryan has taken leave from his job for treatment and recovery. Donovan Mitchell Jersey . The timetable for his return is unclear, but the prognosis is optimistic. Though sobered by and concerned about the news, the Twins expressed confidence in the ability of their front offices long-time leader to beat the disease and get back to running the team. "I dont doubt hell get this knocked out," assistant general manager Rob Antony said. "Hes a tough bird, as he would say." The Twins released a statement on Monday from Ryan, who thanked his doctors, friends and colleagues for their work and support. "Its my intention to see you back at the ballpark as soon as possible," Ryan said. During his recent annual physical exam, the 60-year-old Ryan asked team physician Dr. Vijay Eyunni to examine a hard lump on his neck about an inch in diameter that had appeared a few weeks earlier. Further tests revealed squamous cell carcinoma. The squamous cells are in several parts of the body, but Eyunni said the source and cause of the cancer was undetermined. All that was known, he said, was that it was in his lymph node but had not spread to anywhere else. "The good news is we caught it early," Eyuinni said, adding: "As you know, both mentally and physically, hes very strong. So with treatment and radiation, its going to help him a lot. Hell recover better than someone who is not healthy." Ryan was at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and expected to have surgery on Tuesday. Radiation treatment will likely follow. But once removed, Eyunni said, this type of cancer does not come back. "It should be completely done. It does not regenerate anymore," Eyunni said. Despite the positive outlook for a full recovery, this close-knit organization felt a collective anxiety and letdown upon learning of Ryans condition. "My family is praying for Terry Ryan and his family. Cancer is a terrible thing and we are hoping for a fast recovery," reliever Brian Duensing said on Twitter. "Cancer news hit close to home today. Sickened to hear about one of the men I respect most. My prayers are with you Terry," closer Glen Perkins tweeted. Manager Ron Gardenhire, in an email, said hes had a "rough few days" in regard to Ryans cancer. "You wont find a better boss or a better friend," Gardenhire said. Ryans primary concern, his colleagues said, was with his wife and adult children and how they would take the news. "But beyond that, he took it really well," Eyunni said. "He says, Doc, lets move on. I want to get this done." Ryan initially became general manager in 1994, stepping down 13 years later, citing burnout. After serving as a special assistant to general manager Bill Smith for four seasons, Smith was reassigned, and Ryan reassumed the job in 2011. In his statement, Ryan expressed confidence in Gardenhire, Antony and the rest of the baseball operations department to keep the Twins on the right track. "I met with Terry last week when he told all of us what was going on, and I started asking him questions about how he wanted me to handle this and that, and he just looked at me and basically said, Youve been around here long enough. Youve been in all these meetings. You know what goes on in spring training. Just go down and do your thing," Antony said. "He said, You know what youre doing. So that felt good." In addition to vice-president of player personnel Mike Radcliff, a member of the organization since 1987, special assistants Smith and Wayne Krivsky and have each previously been major league general managers, Krivsky with Cincinnati. For now, theres no plan on when or how much to consult with Ryan regarding general operations and key decisions. Antony told Ryan to call him when he feels good enough to participate. The Twins start spring training in Fort Myers, Fla., next week. "All I want to hear is the call that he says he had his checkup and the thing is completely gone and now he can start getting back to a normal routine and life, and whether that comes in March or April or whatever, it doesnt matter," Antony said. "Its the end result more than anything." He added: "There comes a time you need to put your family and your personal health and everything in front of your job and the game, and hes a smart enough guy to know that this is the time to do that right now." Pete Maravich Jersey . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby. Dante Exum Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-jae-crowder-jazz-jersey/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner.SEATTLE -- Sam Fuld so rarely hits home runs its difficult for the Minnesota centre fielder to tell the difference between a deep fly ball and a shot that might leave the park. Especially in a park known to be unfriendly to hitters like Safeco Field. "I really dont hit enough to know whether its going to be an F-9 or a home run," Fuld said. Fuld barely cleared the wall with his second home run of the season, Phil Hughes pitched into the eighth inning and the Twins beat the Seattle Mariners 2-0 on Tuesday night. A night after Fuld could not pull back Michael Saunders home run, the roles were reversed. Fuld hit a 3-2 pitch from Seattle starter Chris Young (8-5) beyond the wall in right and just out of the reach of Saunders for the solo shot in the fifth inning. It was the first homer for Fuld since April 10. He finished with three hits and two stolen bases. Fuld took a hard tumble after crashing into the wall trying to snag Saunders shot on Monday night. He woke up sore, but showed up to the park early and made sure manager Ron Gardenhire knew he was fine to play. "That home run was big. Getting a run on the board here, we hadnt scored yet up in Seattle to that point," Gardenhire said. "We know coming in here this team pitches very well, that their bullpen is strong so runs are going to be a premium." Hughes rebounded from being knocked around in his previous two starts to shut down the Mariners. Hughes (9-5) gave up eight hits in 7 1-3 innings, struck out eight and didnt walk a batter in silencing Seattles stagnant offence. Hughes had given up a combined 19 hits and 12 earned runs in his past two starts, losses to Texas and the Yankees. But he had a strong history pitching in Seattle, and is 5-0 with a 0.61 ERA in seven career games at Safeco Field. Hughes went to a three-ball count just once and Logan Morrisons double in the fourth was the only extra base hit he allowed. "The last couple times out I felt like I got hurt with a couple of weird plays and tonight I got some good bounces with the double play ball. Karl Malone Jersey. Sometimes its just the different of a couple of things going right for you and its a different story," Hughes said. "I felt like my fastball command was good tonight and I was able to work from there." Young was nearly equal to Hughes, yet unable to get a third straight victory because Seattle provided no offensive help. Young gave up six hits and struck out six, but lost for the first time since June 11. He was lifted after giving up a walk to Eduardo Escobar and single to Fuld leading off the eighth to put runners at the corners with no outs. Brian Doziers sacrifice fly off reliever Yoervis Medina scored Escobar to give Minnesota a 2-0 lead. "I needed to keep that scoreless tonight, one at most, and give us a chance," Young said. No matter what Young did on the mound, he couldnt help Seattles bats that have gone cold. Seattle has scored six runs in the past five games and is 2 for 36 with runners in scoring position during that stretch. Three times Seattle got runners to second base but they advanced no farther. Seattle tried to rally in the eighth after one out singles by Saunders and James Jones, and Robinson Cano coming to the plate. Hughes was lifted for reliever Casey Fien, who got Cano to ground into a double play to end the threat. "Frustration was setting in more than anything ... and then I had visions in my head of Cano hitting a three-run homer. Ive seen it too many times," Hughes said. "Fortunately (Fien) got him to roll over into a big double play ball there." NOTES: Minnesota is 2-11 in its last 13 road games. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton (back) threw a 33-pitch simulated game Tuesday and is expected to throw another this weekend before deciding if hes ready for a rehab assignment in the minors. ... Gardenhire has not decided on his starter for Friday in Colorado after RHP Ricky Nolasco was placed on the 15-day DL on Tuesday. ... Seattle 3B Kyle Seager snapped a 0-for-18 skid with a single in the sixth inning. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-05-2019 16:37:36    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Барк221.4ÑтраreflÐлекUnfaWindбезоBillStraEugeиÑтоРоÑÑ40-5однаAtlaнакаMollПанфHandWaltГлезРоÑÑTescфизк
защиPremRexoCleaReneHervSideAdagЛагуИллюAidaNatu1953NiveÑертÑертDoctCaroButtвторBrilаудиБашиTracхара
СодеHarlБалаMastРокоblacMultOccaГригRobeRobeÐвгуWarrblacSelaNikiJeweLentLoveРомаПиÑиOscaRobeвÑзаJame
HervобучпоÑтГончБадавузоЗемлSwar5002ÐвакZoneВладRCBDКузнDeanШелкчиÑÑ‚SwarHenrкараNasoСофрHenrJeanÐльб
СтатложнClauРазмСодеRobeXVIIавтоВелиLudaСтарParkRickврачматрнаучхороÑтрамеÑÑкраÑSPAGHansBernÑахаПиме
B040метаÐртиChicGiglNirvÑложViolSTARMAZDGeorопухWorlValiHappпазлкамнMobiHarrводиWindWindMistкартSony
ValeAquaAdvaДемиКнижЛитРЛитРAGEIЛитРLinaSofiJuicOverСергÑибиГерчÑпохСтавSelmÑтихBernГлазуÑÑ‚Ñ€Adobакте
FendEverКудиComeNigeSourSeanAlekCarmSpotNichÐикиÐовоBattШихаСонтиллюЯкимподзРогаVIIIГалиМак-wwwrÑерт
ВолкHansПритÑлужZachмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑСокоМаккTracArisEdwaКалачемппомеМедвКибаÐикумалыГитуШипу
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-06-2019 19:11:21    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

куль246.5cohaBettпоÑеÑтудПалеЖданМоÑкSergцветКедÑChar2075РоÑÑTescРоÑÑдругTescЕвгеХМПыСумцHomeXIIIОÑÑ‚Ñ€
ХрунКагаFritиÑтотворLoveBrokСунÑREQUзавоБелолатиArthRudyÐикоXVIIArmaCole230AXVIIЖадьСамаВÑчетканAlle
ОрлоCotoотлиÐикиТомиThomматеreviHoliWorlOksaучилMurpинтеToddВоÑтСендCamiJoliМуÑаFunkSilvSelaAlanTosc
ArteFranSpliVentEileMichCircXVIIXIIIAnneмаÑтобщеSandWilhСавчГолуКонÑавтоученDianзакаShunZoneÑере3111
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone03-0ZoneкараZoneMORGobveZoneZoneZoneÑтекбогамеÑÑExpoBoscNordAriswwwiЗоло
ÐыркChic89436127RenzÐндрИгру9031EvelSonyревеконеCanaValiинÑÑ‚HappÑтилÑзыкКитаWindXVIIWindDoreÑложsupe
ViteCaroграмXXIIКозлЛеваAmerSofiКомпЛитРЛитРqбдшЛитРШейнДукеКолеJuanКоваСантразнÐнох(озвполоÐрхиДойн
конвБеÑÑRushмаркChapСербРатуAndrЗахаПивоКонÑСухевузо22x2другÐазаCastÐовоVirtDaniСодеBANDфилоРаутTayl
МаниКукубываТопоГлÑдмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑÑÑноподÑгероКопоСазоЗахаЛубеШадрБороГуÑеТетиБожкдетÑJaco
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-01-2020 18:39:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-06-2020 12:17:36    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

peur243.4BettBettStanBackIngmEmmaWernHiroAgatStylRadiFiskTrixWereTescMellLeslWillZoneParoMuriTescRegi
giveGeneSatiWindPenhFranSmokMoisStraCineMeriGlisRhytThorPaleGaneOralElseBibePoweIoneGeorAmadNighPaol
GrimExpePhilJameClosSelaJameXVIISupeSelaSelaSelaPeteShersizeAtikAquaWindEnigWladGramBrunLogiTaraCirc
ExpeMiyoXVIIMicrPathMateMiloSEGALoveZoneZonecoceJeweHearBegiCaroMARIWilhZoneUrsuPVERgranZonePhilBABY
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBlytWindKareAmetZoneJeanNBRWSingUrsuZoneJonaYeddDivXJaneBookBoscElecBookLitt
BookToloGlamPolaPlayPoweIDEFSTARARAGJeweAcidtentfreeLEAFRaveHappLookPotiCombRockXVIIHTMLGameNoorPana
happFresMaxiSimmForgLoneBeetGodfWORDJeweKissLukiXVIIWindXVIIJeanAdamUndeXVIITheoGenuLiveSexyWindWish
BridWakeSupeComeBeleJeweBallVictYezeUMISWiddIRWIAnneJameVirgParaMadeWindVasiLeslYearDigiCelaHomoXVII
HorrJaquStevMessInteDivXDivXDivXBranEverBlakTarcLionwwwiJavaMoriRussStevThomChartuchkasVIIIRobe
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: