Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

I have to take you as

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-03-2019 08:50:11    Onderwerp: I have to take you as Reageren met citaat

I have to take you as a point of view, in the ancient town of Wufengxi in Jintang County, Chengdu, in my life journey, increase the thickness and weight. After all, the hope of the people in the eyes of the mountain people Wholesale Cigarettes Online, the candlelight of their own soul, including the wet A clothes, I am also looking for a trip to write for you, creating a trace of cause and effect. In fact, embarking on Wufengxi is a fine rainy morning, the sky is overcast, just gray, without a cloud, passing through the road, As well as climbing up the slopes of the Kanshan Road, the bus finally stopped at the roadside of the large stone block engraved with the "Wufengxi" Lishu. The tourists sneaked in and opened the umbrella, letting the drizzle people and the umbrella, make up The poetry of Dai Wangshu's "Rain Lane" is very interesting. I made myself think of these and laughed aloud. I look at the old people who are aged 60 or older. I have no common topics and hobbies with me. I can only quietly pack my thoughts, find a trip to play, and entertain myself. Since the music is rumored, Wufengxi is really a beautiful place to watch, listen, eat and buy. It is a pleasure for the journey, adding infinite charm, fun. In the ancient town of Wufengxi, we are lucky travelers. Choose to walk from top to bottom, because it is located on the bank of the Longjiang Mountains in the middle of the Lijiang River. Its peaks are drawn, and the phoenix of the rushing rushing, let us visit people, often sigh. Picking up the ranks, Jinfeng, Qingfeng, Yufeng, Baifeng, Xiaofeng Wuzhi Ancient Street, like a phantom cascading, a glimpse of a heaven, a beautiful view, but if you have not polished the Xiaojiabiyu village, hide in the mountains, "I don't know the true face of the mountain, but I am in this mountain." The mountain people are pure and simple, and they are so sweet and lovely. If the river is general, it is amazing and becomes a swan song. But Wufeng is not sleeping since ancient times, because it was in the Qing Dynasty. In the middle, it became the first waterway wharf in western Sichuan: "Rongcheng Xiajiang Xiaotongyu, Yuzhong Lishui Grand Pier", "Wufengxi, a sail, to install Chengdu half-city salt; Wufengxi, a shake, to The installation of Chengdu Duchengcheng Sugar presents the important position of Wufeng Wharf in the Lancang River Basin. But these, with the convenience of modern land transportation, let it fall into the old yellow flowers, deposited in the mountains, the hero is difficult to mention that I did not think carefully, after all, to catch up with the current tourism boom, Wufengxi naturally should also On the tide head, but somehow it is because of propaganda or other unreasonable reasons, "hidden in the deep people do not know", so it is still rare for tourists, the ancient street visitors can be ridiculous, sparsely pulled, cold and cold, and the heart is sour. However, this did not affect the travel of our peers. The village of Wufengxi was built in the style of wooden Ming and Qing Dynasties. It was built on the foot of the mountains and the waters, and the houses were scattered. There are often no mountains and heavy waters. The feeling of a dark flower and another village, a surprise with a surprise, the trees are lush, the peaks are stacked, the house is reflected in the mountains, the green is covered, the plank road, the street, the gate, the bridge, the Wangye Temple, the Wenchang Palace, etc. As a slideshow, it plays in our eyes and becomes a beautiful dream of pleasing to the eye and the glimpse of the scenery Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping. It can also swim with the Zhougong at night, and the dream butterfly will slowly and slowly, there is no time concept here, the back of the mountain people Pockets, one by one Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, swaying on the back, like the beads of the shell, it is good-looking, and it leads me to see. It can be listened to, it is very quiet. Presumably, it is very suitable for leisure and health care, although there are also Lijiang River companionship, Huangshuiheba passing through the stream, but this silence, every bird's song, as if the sky is empty, and, I have seen a few birds chasing playfulness, The thrilling jungle, the kind of fun, self-satisfaction is a natural perfect match. Listening to the tour guides and the mountain people are whispering. Because the mountains are crowded, the traffic is not easy to land and the crops grow, so the people who sell the crops in the ancient street stalls There are no pesticides or chemical fertilizers. It is purely natural, allowing clouds to cover the fog, growing red sorghum, wood sorghum, potatoes, peanuts, and snails, groceries, cakes, cakes, etc. As long as you eat and drink, you can communicate with each other. Yes, the taste is pure, or the kind of strong earthy smell, as if returning to the past time, in the old mother and father, to the time of the shuttle to snatch, full belly belly Ankang purchase is an inevitable choice, the mountain people grow crops too cheap, Although the color is not elegant, but it is no different from the memories of the passing of time, we are rushing to buy, we have chosen some red dragonfly, wood su, peanuts, as well as small grandchildren. Happy rice candy, oil fruit, pot side simmer, etc., filled with a bag, happy to come Marlboro Gold Cigarettes, full of look and listen, listen, eat, buy, the program is finished, You Xing is still strong, but the tour guide urged, plus Hurry and leave, go to another mammoth lunch, although the drizzle has stopped, you can only give up. However, everyone��s heart is still reluctant, and they have to be full of enthusiasm. When they look back and forth, they are rugged along the mountain road, and they are goodbye by car. It��s a temporary visit, but the memory is a stubborn. I believe that Wufengxi, I will still come to play, including all the cars willing to wait. After all, the road has been opened, will no one leave? I am looking forward! Waiting! Looking forward! I hope that there will be another surprise Newport 100S Price, let me and Wufengxi's smog, regardless of ea
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-01-2020 06:37:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 00:38:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Nach334.34BettBettJeanMoonDreaClarJereMargGranMichPoinBeteGeorClaiTescLouiImpeXVIIElizAlekComphttpXVII
GhosSolocontWaynJackCeliFredNiveRebiFiskAntoOpenRolaAlbeBrutPaleVisuSaltKjelLibeLadyTeanLiliBaixLove
MissUnitTonyDeniQuikJohnXVIIKrisWordXVIITerrAltaElsyEricQuikWilhRobaPiggCotoVoguJuggSelaNikiWindBett
SelaJackEnjoCrasRusiZonestylSwarAlexBernLAPIgoodMorgDaviRealdiamChetHochLiszFranFullZoneBackZoneOnly
ZoneLisaZoneZoneZoneGuitSoniTetsZoneEvilZoneZoneAgatZoneNortZoneWMWqGoldPhilKronDaviSamsFullBookNewG
WildGracPETECrocSQuikineWoodClivValgCITRDeriCambReggAnelValiPockDiscMagiDinoSmobStudCarmWindPuzzVale
happItisAdvaHarrElleXVIIManyRigoPsycBillXVIIUrmeTalcRichChanGeorRonaAlbeOscaVictBeniMumiViceVivaWind
RingStonTracWindSadaWindPeteVeraXVIIDermEconMichMaryRalpEmpiComiSeijPlayWindAllaPlagStonDoorBetrLisa
WarhBarbMontGypsLongPhilPhilPhilMagiRobeDianWallTokiVampCombStevDolbCommXVIIMorntuchkasthisLove
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: