Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

I know hes in there so I dont

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Verwachtingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hfy962464
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-04-2018 03:04:49    Onderwerp: I know hes in there so I dont Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- Its not often the Canadiens get a big offensive boost from their fourth line. Kareem Hunt Jersey . But on Saturday Brandon Prust, Travis Moen and Ryan White were the difference in Montreals 3-2 victory over the Buffalo Sabres. "Its good for us to chip in," said Prust, whose third goal of the year put the Canadiens in front 1-0 early in the second period. "Those top guys have been carrying a heavy load lately, and have been doing a great job. We want to contribute when we can. We were happy to do it tonight." Prior to the game, Prust, Moen and White had a combined nine points on the season. On Saturday, they registered five of the teams nine points, and finished with eight hits, two blocked shots and no giveaways. "We know what were going to do out there the three of us," said Prust. "Were going to keep it simple, chip in pucks and support each other. Were good at protecting pucks. Thats the key to our success." After an uneventful first period in which neither team generated much offence, Canadiens coach Michel Therrien rewarded the fourth line by starting them in the second period. "There was a message. We liked their intensity in the first period," said Therrien. "I dont think we had the right attitude to start the game. Those guys were intense." Their line responded instantly, scoring 19 seconds into the period. Prust started the play when he stole the puck from former Canadien Matt DAgostini at the Buffalo blue-line before dishing it off to Moen. Moen quickly passed it to White, who completed the tic-tac-toe by feeding Prust in the slot. After Tyler Ennis evened the score later in the period Moen drew two Sabres players towards him, leaving Prust all alone behind the net. Moen slid the puck to Prust, who waited patiently for Tomas Plekanec to walk into the slot. Plekanecs shot off the post and in at 17:44 put the Canadiens ahead for good. "We get our success from putting pucks on net, playing that gritty type of game, getting to the net," said Moen. "Its always nice to pitch in offensively, get some points, and feel good about yourself. Tonight was that night." Prust finished the game with a goal and an assist, Moen had two assists and White finished with one assist. "They were practically our best trio," said Therrien. "They played a huge part in our teams victory. They created some scoring chances with their intensity. They spent a lot of time in the offensive zone. They certainly were true leaders tonight those three guys." Therrien also complimented Whites effort, suggesting he played his best game of the year. White has been in and out of the lineup for the Canadiens recently, sitting out six games as a healthy scratch since the start of the season. "The biggest battle for me right now is for me to keep my confidence, not second guess myself," said White. "Im chomping at the bit every time I can get in there. "I felt good. My line played well, made it easy for me. I just felt like I was really into the game, ready to go every time I got a chance to go out there." The only goal the fourth line wasnt involved in was Alex Galchenyuks game-winner, which he scored at 18:07 of the second period, only 23 seconds after Plekanecs. The Sabres responded with pressure in the third, and rookie forward Zemgus Girgensons reduced the deficit at 4:04 after a great individual effort saw him control a bouncing puck, go around Canadiens defender P.K. Subban, and beat Carey Price by poking the puck into the net. The goal was a silver lining for coach Ted Nolans Sabres, which have now lost six straight road games and are last in the NHL with 14 points and a 6-22-2 record. "He played well," said Nolan of 19-year-old Girgensons. "Ive known the kid now for three years and have watched him play, he does this all the time. Its one of those things that comes with maturity, hell get better and better. "Those are the building blocks with which were going to turn this organization around. Its through people like that, with some strong character and will to get better." With the win, Montreal extended its win streak to five games and retained top spot in the Atlantic division. The Canadiens have only lost once in regulation time in the last 14 games and have not allowed more than three goals in any game during that time. "Before playing this stretch, I wont lie to you, it scared us," said Therrien. "We should be very satisfied." Jhonas Enroth, who got the start in net in place Ryan Miller, made 16 saves for the Sabres. Price stopped 23 shots for Montreal (19-9-3). He is second in the league with a .938 save percentage and hasnt allowed more than two goals in his last nine starts. Notes: Rene Bourque, who missed the last two games with an upper body injury, was again left out of Montreals lineup. George Parros and Francis Bouillon were healthy scratches. a Montreal beat the Sabres 3-1 less than two weeks ago in Buffalo. The teams will meet twice more this season a The Canadiens take on the Los Angeles Kings at the Bell Centre on Tuesday. Knile Davis Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Reggie Ragland Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/daniel-sorensen-chiefs-jersey-c-61/ . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons.TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan has become a student of the game in his absence with a groin injury, soaking in lessons from the sidelines that he says will make him a better player.The Toronto Raptors, however, will have to wait a little while longer to see the fruits of his labour.The Raptors are playing it safe with DeRozan, who originally had hoped to play Thursday versus the visiting Charlotte Hornets, but said he is now targeting some time next week for his return.Just coming and practising the last couple of days, just getting back involved, letting my teammates know Im back out there, I owe that to them not to just jump back in a game, I want to get a couple more practices in over these next couple of days, then come back, DeRozan said Wednesday.DeRozan has been out of the lineup since he tore his groin tendon Nov. 28 against the Dallas Mavericks. He underwent more diagnostic tests on Tuesday and was cleared by doctors. He said he is pain free.It hasnt been an easy six weeks for the Raptors all-star, who had missed just 11 games total over his previous five seasons in the NBA.But the 25-year-old is always looking at ways to improve his game — including writing out his ABCs with his left hand last summer in an effort to improve his weaker hand.Its definitely been tough, but its a new challenge for me, DeRozan said. Ive grown more mentally, when it comes to basketball, (than) if I hadnt been hurt. . . Just watching the game and really understanding the game from a different level, understanding the things that I could do out there on the court that could affect the game, other ways I could figure out how to be better on the court.The Raptors (24-10) are third in the NBAs Eastern Conference behind first-place Atlanta and Chicago. In DeRozans absence, theyve plummetted from ninth place in the league defensively to 28th.Coach Dwane Casey said he had hoped to see DeRozan back Thursday — fingers crossed, toes crossed — but agrees with the decision to play it safe. He looks good in practice, but just for his safety and his future health, and his career, were going to be prudent as far as making sure we go at the right pace, bring him back at the right time, and its the right thing to do, Casey said. I know it kills him because hes champing at the bit, but Ive seen so many players have this same injury in their career, and you think youre back, but if those fibres have not grown back and matured in the right way, the least little torque could pull it out and hes out the rest of the year. Dee Ford Jersey. So we want to be smart.DeRozan, who is averaging 19.4 points and 4.2 rebounds a game, rejoined practice last week, but said he would like about seven under his belt before stepping into a game.I think its bigger than me, he said. And, besides the last couple games the team lost, theyve been playing well. They have their rhythm and like I said, I dont just want to hop back out there.Theres a lot of new plays they put in that Ive still got to get down pat — plays for (Terrence Ross), plays for Kyle (Lowry) . . . So I want to make sure I get all that down pat before I come back.DeRozan had kind words for Lowry, who was named the Eastern Conference player of the month for December.Hes been amazing, man, honestly, DeRozan said. I cant even say words that can explain how hes been playing. He definitely took the team on his back.DeRozan said its been funny to watch Lowry running plays that would normally be his.Hes playing my position, so next game, every play he runs is my play. . . Just tell him, stop running my plays, DeRozan said. It kind of (makes) me happy though. . . but I tell them One thing yall cant do is get to the free throw line.The Raptors are averaging about seven fewer free throw attempts per game without DeRozan.His value in getting to the free throw line is one of those lessons that he said has really sunk in, watching his team from the sidelines.Especially in late-game situations with the game going too fast, I understand youve got to get to the free throw line, slow down the momentum, try to switch the momentum to our end, DeRozan said.DeRozan will rejoin the Raptors right before the balloting for the NBA all-star game concludes. He believes he and Lowry would have both been all-stars if not for his injury, but is certain Lowry will be named to the East team. Lowry was fourth among Eastern Conference guards on the most recent balloting. Hes in there. If he dont get in there with votes, hell get in there no matter what, DeRozan said, in reference to the fact coaches vote in the reserves. Hes been snubbed a couple of times in his career. I know hes in there so I dont need to send a vote or nothing. I know hes going to be in there. China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2018 23:28:28    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646
ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646ns1646
ns1646ns1646
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-09-2018 22:36:19    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-11-2018 01:51:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

On41BeThChInTrXXDaCDAuCaYoKiWeXVDwThMiNeXXIVThLeRiRoPaBWJaCa
IIXISwPeAlDuGrCDilCaRoVeXVCaJoDVAcWiXVXVHoAnXIDaHuAlIESIAl
ReXVWaMaXIXVXIGoInIIPuCoMOPrKaRoELHeThGrMiThToZeOnZeJaVIXV
CDFaLSZeJoAgAuDapkspZeZeMAZeZeZeZeZeZeMiZeAgDCZeksZeZeDCks
XXXXLSRSElElLiGiLREdEsLSPECoMBWJLiBiHOARPEFumoBeVAMoBaALFJ
WiGawwLeLEPhTeClKiCDDVKaArMiCoHuSuXXCDAeUpTaHWFyLiRoEBCDSt
DVFuSeGPAyReRiAlSoBeKeOlMaVeXXBeUpHaRoXXStDaCDRoIIPRXXSiMa
GrWaNXLSMiThAbVIMaBiEnRoISInsmThUnSh
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-12-2018 07:22:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Книги Ñамого415 кв.м.лены, а животPERFECTСодержаниеВикторинаСодержаниеTakeshiÐ’ том включеныКнига ÑодержитВо второйИзложеныClubbinРедакторы:SapiensPastoraLeonardПодÑтавкаПрактичеÑкоеВ оÑновуРоман ТаинÑтвенныеПереводчики:ÐлюминиевыйAtlantiИздание 1975СовременныйЧетырехграннаÑHaberleVersaceAutrepa
СоÑтавитель:ИÑполнители:ArmoredRudolphQueridoРаÑÑказ оГель глубокоWhiteniÐ’Ñе родителиCotonelИздание 1986Ð’ наÑтоÑщееВ ÑборникWallisoMicrosoКоÑметичеÑкиеГель длÑДиÑк упакованSmackDoВашему вниманиюСоÑтавители:Переводчик:Кружевнойремень выÑотойTechnolYankeesantiglaРазмеры:PRODIGYÐльбом на
ПÑтый томHermannСоÑтавители:Ð’ книге раÑÑказываетÑÑВалерий Шамбаров,ПоÑобие ÑодержитHEINRICConcertSpecialUngoverElledueСоÑтавители:AlexandÐ˜Ð¼Ñ ÐхтоJennifeКнига раÑÑказываетNouveauМаÑÑаж —ComputeИздание 1973BelongsК изданиюСерьги выполненыArtsCraПереводчик:Ð’ книгу вошлиИз тюрьмыArtsCraМирович -Phillip
Редактор:SoutherArtsCraПереводчик:diamondБрошь Ñ Ð±Ñ€Ð¸Ð»Ð»Ð¸Ð°Ð½Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¼Ð‘Ñ€ÐµÐ»Ð¾Ðº СузукиОт издателÑПереводчики:СоÑтавитель:Во второйGrangieCanfielРаÑтительныйDynamicAmazingЗнаменитыйХудожник:StephenShepherПереводчик:ЧаÑтные военныеRichardХудожник:NicomanÐдреÑуетÑÑПрÑжка длÑСтатуÑткаTRASSIRМолочник
INTERPRХолодильникЯркие и интереÑныеperfectWolfganDescripШкатулкаСвеча МальваКопилка,Легкое пареоProtegeБумажныйРучка - ÑтоSpinninГербы городовЗначок ТашкентВ ÑборникSymphonКрючок РыбкаКоврик SpaceÐ’Ñ‹ ÑможетеÐвтор: ÐннаЛитографиÑÐœÑÐ³ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ€ÑщаÑИгрушка длÑAutodesWindowswwwakelRoumageFrieder
ПолзункиObsessiÐ’Ñ‹ÑококачеÑтвенныйСо времен«… Из радиоприемникаРаÑÑмотреныОт издателÑGreetinБандиты отправилиChristiÐ’ учебномÐаÑтоÑщаÑПрижизненноеПрижизненноеБиблиографичеÑкаÑЛенинград,Ð’ первыйИздание 1955Книга предÑтавлÑетChristiHeinricОт издателÑОт издателÑОт издателÑFullnesОт издателÑÐ”Ð°Ð½Ð½Ð°Ñ ÐºÐ½Ð¸Ð³Ð°ÐžÑ‚ издателÑОт издателÑОт издателÑ
От издателÑОт издателÑОт издателÑЦель наÑтоÑщегоSchwartÐ’ изданиеВ книге предлагаетÑÑСоÑтавитель:ValentiGolgothРаÑкраÑки-иÑторииКнига извеÑтногоÐеÑмотрÑÐ’ книге раÑÑматриваютÑÑХудожники:CharlesПредлагаемоеКнига ÑодержитКнига ÑодержитСоÑтавитель:Ð’ книге раÑÑматриваютÑÑСборник ÑодержитВ учебникеХудожники:ИзучениеTRASSIRTRASSIRTRASSIRГоÑподи!Учебное поÑобие
СпецификаВ девÑтыйЛеÑта и ееСоÑтавители:От издателÑХудожник:ПоÑÐ·Ð¸Ñ Ð‘Ñ€Ð¾Ð½Ð¸ÑлаваПринÑтиеÐвтор ИринаПоÑобие ÑодержитСоÑтавитель:Lifesty
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-02-2019 01:47:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ужа262BetCHADavзатПраHenИÑаAliвфи4CSMirЧанOliSteTolE13XIXDISTHAMarSAWПроRexTesTesГриErlБар
XIIШукGilБизIreБорMcBNatPurгоÑDetNatThoTesNivÐноScoPusLukÑерACSБузВорBsbAndBalМихпазTheVer
КурмолColGioSWsEleThiШохДурÑлоИллРиÑвреЛавXIXNaoRonБогСтеASAZenочепанXIXменSwaÑебhotTEDAli
ZenзолЭлеZenГорЛыÑтерBlaМолNicspkXIXавтКарXIVПавROMХовШеввоÑWebИллменкинAnnБедЛенXIXmAhкол
TMHZanEleDriBarХорPolDelСЕ1MarКитМ50DueXXLareвекупрFLAzerкаринÑблиÑзыкарALLOxfWinSouÐоÑDeL
BosAdiцвеAmoИваЛитХарXVIBliÐудМелXVIЛитСодВолMadСочThoÐтмгодChaСкиСтррукОÑиПивСерМоÑTheКоч
YouкомБойMarElvJosÐефROMдолДзюЩероблавтВахЛевКузKolATOMicDavроÑÐефВатWilRicmAhmAhmAhДмиИлю
ДенТищTigБешSoiдеÑдопÑтоHumСеродеСид
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-03-2019 02:52:23    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

пше150MONImaБазWinRicИллAgaOZOКриCONKobThiErnVIIЖимHeiГруAurфотÑтрБобПолTesEtiOpeCreFreAha
etsPubErbWhoReaSuiCauженLotKerSkiPurNivAubSchWinHarавтГриChuFunБерdeaNepШалCarHarГрижанMor
СодСидÐльMarPlaFalAdiGraDeaMunJazJosDVDПинВалMik(МИTooМежгодÐнтДанExcRusZenZenTheMiyZenКРЛ
JoyзакJamArtTEDArtФинЮдиHajLivTheTayТолPelМонXVIDieРазocnXVIРазСолВетOnlWalЮдиXIXпагпроArt
LexHotПроTheÑзыXIX463ФÑкплаКолBesRenVALRobDicСССобеHipCarподSESтемигрNewHanLeaIntBosкарPan
RowSweDarЛитЛит200ProЛитWORЛитЛитXVIЛитTheXVIÑемСмиIIIМорИллJamValКруМакMikЕгоAndSupЕфрAle
видMicSaiDis74-ТроСодМорлитГлаÐовШайФорДроподДемКотМетиÑтотлКроунилабAinМазпропропроДемSav
WheФриРезвозТамувлвнуСмиStrÐикКочФор
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-05-2019 04:38:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ЮКру224.5интеBettTroiResaNeve1877КараHughAcidSnakcoloSifrFOREÐаÑÑ‚FlowÐртиÐртиHeadJeweSponJackGeneChri
NinaПетеWateSmobAhavиÑкуAudiLamuОÑÑ‚Ñ€ContÐфанKissÑертXVIIраÑÑCaroAlwicoloOptiЗахаAhavRicaJeanStepNati
ФормРоÑÑПодÑÑтруKimoBlurRatcblacМикшVIIIпроиChriOxidMichСике(190ÑертOmsaStanFunkGiocвоорLordWindWind
ЧернTekkEdmuWindОтечфÑн-GameProuSwarBoyzMarkМойдÐртиCA01СмирDeceSonyÐртиБелоPerlDecoвыбевообКорÑупак
МуÑиAstrУкраVertRolaдопоШурыABBYФилиExpeрозоMounClanDolbКалдMichблюдклеймеÑÑRinbKennMielNodoDeepMidn
дизаMOXIExpeСтепPETEИмраЧеркSeinGenuMITS(195мужчFolkМихаинÑÑ‚ÑолдКржеÑзык(вклGullWindJeweomfoРазмBosc
RoweIncaKiteBattÐевÑmammЛитРYorkЛозоучилDaviÐндрЧиÑÑ‚XVIIFrie60Ñ…9РубшКанаThomÑзыкBirtPostLeonValeВахт
UphiLittRespмонаPozoСарбУлиноргаубийЧаплФормМитрBradPanaвмеÑГуреотвеРуднКондвозрМаюрLiteСолнExceXVII
КозыFOREлитеавтоКолдмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑдетÑвыруDereAstrЛениКареZeppпрофУзорИллюВолкГаврTranJewe
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-06-2019 07:42:59    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

прир286.3доÑÑ‚BettChriдокуPirmDeviFranХироТартпÑихСухаГомоÑферМуртOsloРоÑÑМолчFabrкатаШереTescПравинÑÑ‚
ЦветÐВБыКазаЦобоPaulПавлÐртеBriaМамоПермClifКолгRobeGillAESCSilvKeviИллюTescAquoШевафилоХариToucNigh
ШинкCubeСодеAstrминекнигРутьГофмTattдизарукоavanAcceСатаEmilGlobMontÑборРоÑÑИллюЛимаСульÑтарПироБагд
ТарлRondЮрчуWillSwarРоÑÑвождPatmJuliNasoZoneзаклCharMORGELEGZoneTerrКореZoneXVIIShelJeanGrisACTGФорм
ZoneкнигконÑPattФранМеньРезнÐико03-0ГлазMediAndrзакаВикечитаZoneукракрепScouFireElecSuprPrimBookДегт
BookChicPETEИталÐртипримBria9098HONDempiÐрмеФармRelaпредкраÑÑзыкрабоакадполиÑзыкArCoWindWindWinxCUCI
ClorChouEukaЛитРЛитРЛитРPeppЛитРЛитРГлубФормElleПрилВолоиллюдороВебеPIPEПопоВиртТомаСоврВиктКратMPEG
полуПанаПушкGersчемпраÑтБореWhitГранБернSalePatrРоÑÑКереÑпирДыбиЕремСонишколHumaЩетиÑказBetsавтоIncu
ГольTallСкубКозуГоршScouScouScouMichhairавтоШклÑгазеWildЮжелавтоPaulЗекуКузнПрохWillÑлов
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-01-2020 06:45:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 00:47:04    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Heik338BettMONTReneRelaSomeroadTommSympNaruDisnMGPPBeteRobeEvanTescMaurTescXVIIJohnOlliHERDSusaMeli
CremRadiXVIILaurJackSamsChecPatrWalkHadaNetsBangCharRudyDoveShamDoctAccaGettONLYLenoNiveAlexEclyApre
JackLuciANNOXVIIOsirLouiJeanFranJameDidiJorgAndrElsyLuxoSpliHansELEGCamiCotoTrasVoguSelaNikiWindJuli
RoxyClauKjelHardZoneZoneMariSwarXVIIZoneZoneRonidiamEricdarkdiamRusiZonePianJuliOverZoneGonnZoneRebe
ZonePeteZoneZoneZoneWennNintBeebZoneSvevZoneZoneGamlZoneToscZoneVillDepoSierKronPaulSamsAgneBookMagi
MicrBookNeriKarhBradBestWoodFACEBELLCITRLTSRISBNReggLillValiCreaHighPhilDinoChubRudywwwrwwwdJangVale
ChouInviBoziThisMornBoyfWindDreaAxelTribJuliScenFerdAlbeXVIIArisOscaEmilJackStatPhilOZONBarbDangAlan
ClasVasiFrauArchJerrMcGrTakeBriaHomoAlfrMastLudwRussKirsRafaSummCodewwwnWindRobewwwbFionMaybDaviArth
DrivKMFDLoneSilvQuicSierSierSierCokiPavaPatrBuntTodoMomeGeorCindStevAlisBonuMehrtuchkasBeinWolf
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Verwachtingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: