Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The value o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-04-2020 07:40:10    Onderwerp: The value o Reageren met citaat

The value of life is reflected in running this milestone. Although human life is limited, the value created by human life lives on. "Jinan has become a habit of watching fireworks during the Lantern Festival. This year's Lantern Festival is no exception. In the dark night sky, blossoming fireworks are competing to open and dazzling. I look at this blossoming fireworks in my heart. There is a sweet smell. I feel that life is happy and colorful. I can't help but show a faint smile. Some people take pictures with a camera, and the beauty that blooms in an instant is frozen. The beautiful Fireworks infect everyone, after all, it is a stunning beauty! It, in the cold night sky, so flamboyant, so gorgeous, so cold, so clear, without any hope. It is another fireworks blooming. This time with Different from the front, the sky is beginning to be alive and energetic. It seems to be wearing a coat, to bring dawn and hope to the desolate sky. It is high above, the moon is only to complement its brightness Online Cigarettes, and the stars are only its accessories Wholesale Cigarettes. It's not great, on the contrary, it's ordinary. But it's just this ordinary, I can't help but feel a little touched: What a strong appeal this is! Bloom, pass away. The fireworks are so reincarnation It is similar to Tanhua: it is a fleeting beauty; it is different from Tanhua: it has a shorter blooming time, more gorgeous and more infectious. Everything about it is so charming. Facing such a scene , I ca n��t help but feel that this small firework is very small in the long river of life Marlboro Red. However, there are very few people who can illuminate the whole sky like fireworks. This kind of "rare and few" is commendable. Although the fireworks will pass away like a cloud of smoke afterwards, but that kind of dedication still exists. Can this be admired? This is a desolate firework: it has been saving energy , Just for the moment when it blooms, but it will pass away quietly afterwards; this is a sacred firework: it shows glory at the cost of life, without any care. Give hope to people, hope to creatures, in the dark The whole sky illuminates the whole sky. After all, this is the only glory after it has paid its life. Some people say that fireworks store their inner hearts of flowers and flowers in the outer shell, and the silence for many years is just to wait Burning once. It is only in a corner, obscure. It firmly believes that the moment of glory will come; it expects that the ultimate burst of life will be shocking; it believes that the only dawn of the sky is born of it. I was The dedication of fireworks is deeply shocked. For a while, the meaning of life is not the length, but the quality. Although life is limited, the value created by life is enduring with the world. Firework, with its own life, writes silence The beauty of the night sky

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-06-2021 15:04:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ОМоÑ309.4колиpersПламAvalавтоÐМинЗвинJourЕÐЛуГароЛениBradEricTescMetaÐльшZorlNicoразмВогрTherShmeAlex
KnowЧернJuliAccaPollActiToniгрупМейнAtmoÐмерГуппAmarВлаÑРоÑлRomeКондPerrÐртиПлотБруÑNive(СтрCharМакÑ
ÐветJameСодеJeanVIIIСавчБудаELEGРачкУказGradMariTiffÑкÑпДемечитаÑертMiniШубиизобPhilИллюDarkConnреме
молнПольÐовиELEGМагиClifMatiДомбФеоф(195Иллюпо-риллюCeltфизиКазьBlueXVIIПродавтоZoneПЗЛ-ZoneZoneÑере
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчиÑÑ‚02-1чиÑÑ‚ZoneR273ИÑмаZoneZoneZoneхорофарфEarbклейSamsBoscBekoBesswwwn
HangFavoSympPJ22РоÑÑMistБурÑNISSСхирFORDхородругFolk1170книжScieМилаупаккомпигруStarWindКитаNeilPhil
уведÑертЛевеЛитРMagiÑмерЛитРЛитРXVIIЧаÑнтрудDarkЛитРучилTituгипоМейнЛиндwwwbРоÑÑEditТабакотоЗверReco
ШтабLonemediСмотÐвдеTerrВдов(ведPushTombФомиМакÑMicrТитоBeatиÑпрPoweвузоБартКолеJuliТкачавтоиздакруг
PilkApplдеÑÑ‚ÐовиÐайдEarbEarbEarbSamsVietРухлЩеглЛениСтепКуанМедÑзадаЛапуМакаЛÑхоtuchkasКрейSusa
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: