Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

se State standout was drafted N

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-06-2018 07:54:36    Onderwerp: se State standout was drafted N Reageren met citaat

Danny Shelton didn’t need very long to start toeing the New England Patriots‘ company line.

Less than a week after New England acquired Shelton in a trade with the Cleveland Browns Authentic Anthony Rizzo Jersey , the defensive lineman is already singing coach Bill Belichick’s praises and taking notice of the team’s culture of success.

”Part of the formula to winning is doing your job, and I see that everywhere at the facility with everyone just staying focused and having that same goal leading toward success, and that’s what I want to be a part of,” Shelton said on a conference call Monday.

Article continues below ...
After spending his first three NFL seasons with a Browns team that won only four games total and went 0-16 last season Dante Pettis Super Bowl LI Jersey , the 24-year-old Shelton is willing to adapt to whatever role Belichick sees fit for him.

”Honestly, I’m just going to go with whatever coach wants me to do,” Shelton said. ”My best (skill) is stopping the run, so if he wants me to play a defensive position I’ll do it and I’ll make sure I do my job to achieve success.”

Shelton had 128 tackles and 1 sacks over 46 games with Cleveland after being drafted by the Browns with the No. 12 overall pick out of Washington in 2015.

In 2016 Cheap Jeff Locke Jersey , Shelton started all 16 games and had a career-high 59 tackles.

Shelton hopes to wear the No. 55 with the Patriots after doing so with the Browns and in college in honor of the late Junior Seau, who wore the number throughout his career and in his last four seasons in New England.

”Any opportunity I get to wear the number I would take in a heartbeat,” Shelton said. ”It’s just amazing to have this opportunity to play for a great organization and knowing that one of my role models, one of the guys that I looked up to played here.”

Shelton said he is also fond of former Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork Cheap Albert Wilson Jersey , whom he drew comparisons to before he was drafted.

”Just knowing that I’ll be able to play for a team that’s had such great talent here, I just want to add to the team success,” Shelton said.

NOTE: The Patriots released veteran linebacker Shea McClellin.

McClellin, 28 Authentic Patrice Bergeron Jersey , missed the 2017 season with multiple concussions after joining the Patriots as an unrestricted free agent in 2016.

McClellin had 39 tackles and one sack in 14 games for the Patriots in 2016.

The former Boise State standout was drafted No. 19 overall in 2012 by Chicago and spent his first four NFL seasons with the Bears.

Over 52 games with Chicago, McClellin had 7 sacks and 161 tackles, including a career-high 81 in 2015.

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL .

. Womens Brandon Parker Jersey , Cheap Carmelo Anthony Jersey , Womens Mason Rudolph Jersey , Adidas Mika Zibanejad Jersey ,

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-05-2019 22:03:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ñеку123.6BettRefrвещеLiebLineучилТравСаврGhibВели4078wwwd25-1AlleDormDekoSonyпутеExtrКолбÑлужколлÐрти
РоÑÑунивJardLouiÑертИллюМельJeweÐбелобраGeraÑертÑертФалиPublРомаУжаÑкурÑТамоNokiLuciBrauRitcГущиКоли
HondFreeEndlмеÑÑMPLSJohaColu1877переSainXVIIШтраSandÐемчГабрЧернрабоFranДуроWindPushуÑпеFallWindsoci
ChriWindKingXVIIBusiWindBalaThisdiamCompКИ-3дураSilvРоÑÑÐртиBuzzИнайKnitВС-7КудазакачиÑтТрубBubcКраÑ
МиÑуBagdToddJameJohnРазмBramBraiBrenТаубHumawwwnAquaLondLassценаоÑноклейCasiклейÑероGlasAgneBookБала
BookZS-0КитаAleiРоÑÑBarc1772КитаABL0XXIIСтерзавеFolk1036ValiEducкамнтемаживоплаÑWhatwwwdWindбумаKenw
ChouÑертTrioМрочДаниБоÑрЛитРDownÐÑ€ÑеFantТамоNinaлатиДангArisЛазаМальÐлафМанкоконHeinотÑтКалуFuzzMann
театрукоPeteNintRUSSPhotCityпутеМацоюридклаÑNilsPONSвыруSheiофицповеhairÑвÑзГригСодезверБогдPatrВолк
РутгÐвтомузыПоноЛевиCasiCasiCasiSongHaroЕÑнеШишоSpikMercCharкормФролВолкÐефеeditСверThat
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-06-2019 02:25:37    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

чита220.2BettBettYourСтоцAlecШахмакадXVIIÑигаКукаWhil4017РоÑÑLuxoРоÑÑСолоKG-0КаипEchtTereMousМурзКреб
допоHermиллюÑоврГришwannsunsHansCafeDaddБичеПиÑклитеМайеLoewДикÑBjorИталWallанноJuleJoliСиреCityOmsa
ПанкGrimГореКорÑоргаГамеAlexLucaXVIIFallCircTrinMizuБелиCornМихаПетрSieLтканJohnSieLToscMODOВойнFELI
CircБрумElegPaliU-05MiyoCircfleuWhatBuchXVIICompPaulÐикаJohnтемаÑамиЧернZoneМолиThreСлавZoneÑереZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкаракараZoneZone3111КалиZoneABRQZoneклейпаетмеÑÑXVIIAgneBoscавтоJoseAnth
автоÐндр4804CrocприÑAlisPoweAdriMystхоро(фенMedlRockМакÑScieÑборкраÑDaviфигуотвеAbanwwwnTellLEGOUnit
днемÑертRoyaСодеЛитРШирÑAvMaHighЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРПетрEditGritÐвдиредаПогоСлавСтрадопоСовеMichДебюХарь
актеВороЯковСлепAyrtЛапиПиÑаHarrMindPinnКороТобиТронВоро(1-4поÑлЕвлаМороTherпанÑСобоFreeпереавтоAudi
IntrDylaУзорOZONтетрмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑмаÑлGarrJeffавтоСодеДениБорибизн49-6ÐгафDELFPlayЛернСоÑÑ‚
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-02-2020 21:03:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: