Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

was with his mother

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-08-2018 08:04:07    Onderwerp: was with his mother Reageren met citaat

Justin Verlanders worst start with the Houston Astros might have been OK if not for Wilson Ramos.

Ramos drove in four runs in the first two innings against Verlander and the Tampa Bay Rays went on to a 5-2 win over the Astros on Saturday.

I wasnt sharp Authentic Quenton Nelson Jersey , but also I didnt have luck on my side, Verlander said. I made an adjustment during the third inning that I thought was good, but it was too little too late.

Verlander (9-4) gave up the most runs (5) and hits (9) of any of his 23 starts since his trade to Houston late last summer. He struck out eight in a season-low five innings after coming in with a major league-leading 1.82 ERA though it was 4.34 in six June starts. The Astros have lost his last three starts.

Matt Duffy finished with three hits, including two in the first two innings, to help the Rays win for the seventh time in eight tames to move to .500 (41-41) for the first time since June 1.

I gave up three hard-hit balls, all to the same guy. The rest of `em, nobody hit the ball hard, Verlander said.

Ramos got the Rays on the scoreboard with a two-run double in the first, and made it 5-0 with a two-run single in the second. Those two at bats summarized Verlanders day.

The first at bat, I put him in a 3-1 situation where, bases loaded, he knows a heaters coming, and he hit it off the wall. So thats my fault, Verlander said. His next bat I got a ground ball up the middle on a slider, which is kind of what youre looking for. But it found a hole.

Tampa Bay has held opponents to two runs or fewer in five straight games for only the second time in franchise history.

The way these guys are throwing right now, were tough to beat, said Kevin Kiermaier Authentic Kemoko Turay Jersey , who scored in each of the first two innings.

Alex Bregman got the Astros on the board with a two-run homer in the sixth off Vidal Nuno. It was Bregmans 16th home run and his fifth in six games.

Theyve been throwing the ball well over there, and we havent really been able to put anything together, Bregman said. Verlander was a little unfortunate today with some of the weak contact that went for hits, but weve got to do a better job of putting up runs for him.

Nuno (2-0) got the win after pitching 4 2/3 innings of relief, giving up two runs and four hits while striking out four. Sergio Romo pitched ninth for his seventh save in 11 opportunities.

Ryne Stanek pitched the first inning for Tampa Bay, giving up a single to Jose Altuve, Houstons only hit in the first four innings.

RARE ERROR

Adeiny Hechavarria made a fielding error on George Springers grounder in the top of the sixth just before Bregmans homer. It ended a streak of 94 games and 319 chances in which the Rays shortstop had not committed a miscue. It was the longest errorless streak in franchise history for a shortstop. Hechavarrias last error had come on July 30, 2017 at Yankee Stadium.

TRAINERS ROOM

Astros: RHP Joe Smith (sore right elbow) will make what the Astros expect to be a final rehab appearance at Double-A Corpus Christi before being activated. 1B Yuli Gurriel (paternity leave) is expected to be back in the lineup Sunday.

Rays: RHP Wilmer Font was placed on the 10-day disabled and RHP Hunter Wood was recalled from Triple-A Durham. Manager Kevin Cash said an optimistic timeframe has Font missing eight weeks. Cash didnt completely rule out RHP Chris Archer (left abdominal strain) from returning after his first rehab start Tuesday night锟?for Class A Charlotte.

UP NEXT

The series finale will be a matchup of two of baseballs hottest pitchers. Houston RHP Charlie Morton (10-1, 2.54) has won three straight starts and has not given up an earned run in his last two. LHP Blake Snell (10-4, 2.31) did not give up a hit until the seventh inning of the Rays 11-0 win against Washington on Monday night.

The Los Angeles Chargers could have declared this NFL draft to be a victory after they got Derwin James in a widely perceived steal in the first round.

They still spent the next two days adding a diverse collection of talent on both sides of the ball to make a solid roster even better.

Two days after the Florida State safety unexpectedly fell to the Chargers with the 17th overall pick, Los Angeles grabbed West Virginia safety Kyzir White in the fourth round Saturday with plans to turn him into a linebacker.

The Chargers then drafted UCLA center Scott Quessenberry, a lifelong Chargers fan from the San Diego suburbs. With their final picks, they landed Texas Tech receiver Dylan Cantrell and prolific Northwestern running back Justin Jackson.

"I thought we got good individuals," coach Anthony Lynn said. "They all have great personalities, backgrounds, good intangibles, but they're good football players as well."

Los Angeles chose defensive players with its first four picks Mike Hughes Color Rush Jersey , bolstering a unit that allowed fewer points than all but two teams last season. The Chargers' final three picks were used on offensive players, and all three appear to have a legitimate shot to make the roster of a unit that finished fourth in the NFL with 376.6 yards per game last season.

The Chargers' second- and third-round picks arrived in Costa Mesa on Saturday 鈥?and one of them drove there. USC linebacker Uchenna Nwosu's family lives in Carson, the suburban Los Angeles town where the Chargers play their home games at StubHub Center for the next two seasons.

"This being my city, any questions guys have, they can come to me," Nwosu said. "Where to go for good food, sightseeing or anything, I've already got those ideas in my head."

Here are more things to know about the Chargers' draft:

SWITCH IT UP

White is a big, versatile talent who had 94 tackles and three interceptions last year. The Chargers will move him to linebacker to fill an area of need, and White welcomed the switch.

"I've never played it before, but I can adjust to anything," White said. "I think it would be a good situation. I'm always up for a challenge."

Chargers general manager Tom Telesco believes White has several qualities necessary to move from safety in college to weak-side linebacker in the NFL. That's a switch that came up frequently when Telesco's former team, Indianapolis, looked to draft players for its Tampa 2 defense.

"Part of it is a mentality, and he has that mentality to come up and hit and do all the dirty work up at the line of scrimmage," Telesco said.

White is the younger brother of receiver Kevin White, the seventh overall pick by the Chicago Bears in the 2015 draft. Kevin White has played in only five games in his three NFL seasons due to numerous injuries.

PRODUCTIVE PICK

Jackson is the 11th-leading rusher in NCAA FBS history after racking up 5 Josh Jackson Jersey Packers ,440 yards during his four seasons with the Wildcats. Telesco and Lynn cited Jackson's steady production, including four 1,000-yard seasons, as a primary reason to acquire him.

"Sometimes the measurables 鈥?height, weight, speed 鈥?sometimes that doesn't add up," said Lynn, a former running backs coach. "There's one thing, to me, that's hard to measure, and that's a young man's heart. And he has shown heart every year he's been at Northwestern, and his production shows that."

RED RAIDERS

Lynn, a Texas Tech product, was thrilled to grab Cantrell in the sixth round. And shortly after the draft ended, Texas Tech announced that the Chargers had signed quarterback Nic Shimonek as an undrafted free agent.

NO QB

After months of speculation, the Chargers did not draft a quarterback and potential heir to Philip Rivers. Los Angeles apparently will have newcomer Geno Smith, Cardale Jones and Shimonek behind center in the offseason program. The 36-year-old Rivers has started every game since 2006 Youth Logan Paulsen Jersey , and Telesco repeatedly said the Chargers are in no hurry to groom his successor. The Bolts haven't drafted a quarterback since 2013.

SO FRESH, SO CLEAN

Jones, who flew cross-country from Atlanta on Saturday morning, related the humorous circumstances around his selection. He didn't expect to be drafted until Saturday, so he went bowling with his girlfriend and other friends Friday.

"I was bowling mad hard, and my girl was like, 'Yeah, you ain't smelling the best,'" Jones said. "So I go take a shower, and I've got the suds going on."

That's when the Chargers called. He struggled to answer his iPhone with wet fingers while running up and down and up the stairs after forgetting to put on pants. When he finally got dressed and down into the living room, he was with his mother when his name was called.

STILL NEED

The Chargers are still looking for a kickoff returner who can do better than last season's unimpressive group, although Jackson returned kicks early in his college career. Los Angeles didn't draft an heir apparent at right tackle. The Bolts would still like more depth on the defensive line. But they clearly feel comfortable about the overall makeup of their roster.

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-05-2019 12:46:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

alwa207.5состBettУспеJeweфильmailВороPariначабожеXVIIтексTescTescTescДобиBlacМДорЗагрXVIINX-6ФилиBrad
ocnoPleaоpгаЙосикнигChriTrutИллюБуруCoseармиВВРоBoze(197RobeGreeRomeцветNX-6GailКондсертИллюEnigDani
ScotsoftНевеBavaмногImmaJackПерсучилМихаsizeArmaРозоФлетЯсенFolaRobeсертсертLycrOmsaSilvClicElegтеле
thesстудArriToscопубВитеSelaRobeЕрзеPaulMihaлюбоPricLouiХачаКозлPeteжизнчитаЛебкZoneМариZoneR349diam
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneсерефакуZoneZoneZoneптицплафмесяфабрПроиNTSCDavoвысоWind
ИллюИталSatiСА-0QueeExpeплас4734РомаKenwобраатерChanFlatраскSpecГрацNatiСероКитаInteрукоSkinTissHyun
BoscUltrTwisЛитРЛитРКукуФедьпсихDigiаспиМалыЛитРЛитРПечаЛапиПримКиреСадрEmilвынуCharKapoJonaSunsСтеп
ОдессильBangScarвузоXIIIHelmWorlЧереПлешЦареавтоБориTearChatиздаскорКалгInclУзорстихBirtМакаКопыОхло
начаЯшенGrahФролРадимесямесямесяAutoBlytименХолоNiveDigiHaveавтоScopСамоexspдопоСероОлей
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 18:35:04    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

стан534.5CHAPBettКругАлекFiskKhenАльтFounJackРоссXVIIПрудShouВалелитеPlatФилаCafeFullLaceсторКитаАрти
HomeAtlaTracGeorSchaотлиСодеChriБессFyodСклоSpicSmocWellOreaPalmAloeКремActiPantанглБобоТумаVoguLine
сертMari84х9FELIАберJame1960читаПалаKirkMichSelaAdaxтелеNikiMati45х1СуббпробNintРокоВечеде-лязыкGeor
видаMiyoродиРомеMORGZoneДомоОльдWolfRusiZoneдрагZoneZoneMaurZoneZone`ИгрIdirБеккдопосвящDjanЕвроИван
БадьБиблАрутHenrискуDickШилоромаМееротлиNoelНовоАлекТереколхПервфарфклейKOSSфарфElecTracСевеBookBont
BookполиScenPola9100автофункPierOPELхороденьюморFLACМаксValiкрасМаслЗахаStefLexuWindWindJeweSoccDrem
сертEscaGourJameFORESantАПШиналоДаниЛитРHarrЛитРМогикапиEdgaГнедпосмТрояЧист(ПушSwar(ШкоMothспецRuss
ЛенитеатсослкойоPyatAlexсолнSomeChriначаWildсчитНагуAngeдетеПоляМозжШварРомаGiusWICKАлекМогуКротВацл
ГолоРигиавтоКуцавзглKOSSKOSSKOSSМакаMatsСергмгноHomeCresAmorБолдпринпредкнигЛебеЛитвнебл
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-02-2020 17:55:28    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: