Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

career nearly two years ago.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-08-2018 08:47:10    Onderwerp: career nearly two years ago. Reageren met citaat

Oakland Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley is dealing with another training camp injury and is expected to miss at least two weeks because of a hip strain.

Conley has not practiced since the first day of training camp last week and only made a brief appearance Monday while the rest of the team worked out in pads.

Raiders coach Jon Gruden did not specify how long Conley’s recovery will take Derwin James Chargers Jersey , but it seems certain that the 24th overall pick in 2017 will at least sit out the team’s first preseason game against Detroit on Aug. 10.

”I don’t have a time frame,” Gruden said. ”I think that (two weeks) would be a fair assessment, yes.”

For the 23-year-old Conley, it has to feel like deja vu after missing all of training camp as a rookie because of shin injury that lingered into the regular season.

Oakland’s first-round draft pick a year ago, Conley played in only two games last season and showed his potential when he made a stellar leaping breakup of a pass against the Jets in Week 2. But he never fully recovered from the injury and was placed on injured reserve in November.

Conley arrived in Napa last week hopeful of claiming a starting spot in Oakland’s revamped secondary. In a tweet the night before the first practice, he wrote: ”Praying for a healthy camp and a healthy season for me and all my brothas.”

Conley got off to a good start, making an athletic play Friday to break up a pass in 7-on-7 drills after initially getting beat on an inside move. He left practice not long after that and has yet to return.

His absence comes as the Raiders are installing a new system under defensive coordinator Paul Guenther.

Guenther said he was optimistic that Conley won’t be out too long and noted that his absence has opened up opportunities for other players.

”We have a lot of guys working out there at corner. It’s going to be a good battle to see who come out of it,” Guenther said. ”We’re going to try to get him back on the field and make sure he’s in the meeting room taking notes and understanding that he’s not getting behind with the techniques of what we’re teaching.”

While Conley recovers, Daryl Worley has been practicing at right cornerback with the starting defense. Veteran Rashaan Melvin is on the left side.

Asked if he was concerned about Conley’s injury, Gruden paused.

”I don’t know if concerned is the word. I think disappointed is the word,” Gruden said. ”He comes out to start training camp, he’s in superb shape, he makes a great play and he gets a setback. Hopefully he comes back sooner than later. Disappointed is the big word I think. His heart is broken. He’s put a lot into this and he knows he has to stay healthy and get out there for us because we need him.”

NOTES: RB Jalen Richard missed a second consecutive practice with a calf injury, although it’s not considered serious. … G Ian Silberman got extensive work at right tackle with both the first- and second-team offenses. … RT Donald Penn Leighton Vander Esch Color Rush Jersey , second-round pick P.J. Hall, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, RB Chris Warren and G Cameron Hunt were held out of practice.

Sam Darnold was only 2 years old when his grandfather passed away, so he never got to know the Marlboro Man.

Dick Hammer left behind a legacy of larger-than-life tales, though, and the New York Jets' newest quarterback has heard them all. Family gatherings have been filled with the stories of Hammer's athletic accomplishments as a college basketball player and a U.S Olympian in volleyball, his bravery as a firefighter and his creative side as an actor.

"My mom always tells me how much I remind her of him," Darnold said Friday during his introductory news conference as the No. 3 overall pick of the NFL draft at the Jets' training facility.

Darnold's mother Chris, sitting in the front row with her husband Mike and daughter Franki, wiped tears from her eyes as Sam mentioned his late grandfather.

"When Sam was really little, we used to tease him because we would say he got all the DNA because he could do anything," said Chris Darnold, wearing a Jets cap. "He was big like his dad, got his dad's girth. He got my dad's agility and athletic ability. My dad was the type of person that could pick up a game by just watching someone play.

"Sam's a lot like that."

#Jets first-round pick Sam Darnold reminds his mother of his late grandfather Dick Hammer Cheap DJ Moore Jersey , a former U.S. Olympic volleyball player who was also the Marlboro Man. More from @DWAZ73: s://t.co/iBfJp4B4v8 pic.4UkYYa3Sfe

鈥?AP NFL (@AP_NFL) April 27, 2018

Hammer was 69 when he died in October 1999, just four months after Sam's second birthday. He played basketball at USC and helped lead the Trojans to the 1954 Final Four. Hammer picked up volleyball after his hoops days were over and ended up making the United States' 1964 Olympic volleyball team that competed in Tokyo.

He was a captain in the L.A. County Fire Department and played Captain Dick Hammer 鈥?yep, named after himself 鈥?in the first season of the 1970's television drama "Emergency!" Hammer also landed a gig as the cowboy hat-wearing Marlboro Man in the cigarette company's advertising campaigns, despite not being a regular smoker.

It is that innate ability to pick up anything and excel at it that Darnold's mom has always seen in her son, who was also a terrific basketball player in high school.

"An example was when (Sam) played in a volleyball tournament with my daughter, who was playing in college (at Rhode Island) at the time and she was missing out on a partner for co-ed doubles," Chris said. "He was all like, 'Uh, sure, OK, I'll go play some volleyball.' We're watching them play and they got to the playoffs and he's doing all these dinking serves and playing like he's been playing his whole life. That is a lot of what my Dad was like."

Dick Hammer would certainly think his grandson is a chip off the old block. And, Darnold now has a chance to create his own legacy.

The former USC star quarterback from Capistrano Beach, California Martavis Bryant Jersey Raiders , played just two seasons for the Trojans, but showed enough eye-popping ability as a playmaking passer to be rated by many as the No. 1 player at his position heading into the draft.

Darnold is now tasked with helping lift a franchise that has been seeking a savior since the glory days of Joe Namath nearly 50 years ago. The Jets have been to just one Super Bowl 鈥?you know, the one Broadway Joe delivered after his guarantee in 1969. That's a lot of pressure for a kid who won't even turn 21 until June, but Darnold is becoming fully aware of what he's getting into.

"Winning a Super Bowl is everyone's goal entering a season, whether I'm a backup or whether I'm starting quarterback," he said. "Everyone on the team wants to win a Super Bowl. That's the goal for everyone. Anything short of that is a failure, and we're aware of that. Everyone's aware of that. And whatever my role is, I'm going to star in that role to work us toward that Super Bowl."

Darnold already has a prominent place in Jets history, being the highest-drafted quarterback by the team since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.

"Getting that phone call, it changed my life," Darnold said. "I know it's going to change my life, and I'm very confident here that we're going to win some games, and I think I'm going to be here for a long time."

Coach Todd Bowles said Thursday night after New York drafted Darnold that the team won't necessarily throw him into the fire, but also won't hold him back. That means the rookie could have a chance at starting if he can beat out veterans Josh McCown Josh Sitton Jersey Dolphins , the starter last year, and Teddy Bridgewater, who's still recovering from a knee injury that threatened his career nearly two years ago.

"There's a ton of room for growth, and that's the thing I'm really excited about," Darnold said. "Just being 20 years old, I know that there's a lot of room for growth, but I'm also very confident in my ability to go out there and play. But that being said, I'm going to do what the coaches ask me to do, and I'm going to come in here and learn right away and just go about it that way."

NOTES: The Jets announced they released wide receiver-kick returner JoJo Natson, wide receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow, offensive tackle Korren Kirven and punter Ben Turk.

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-04-2019 07:10:53    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

разв209.8CHAPoutsКраÑMichÐртиприÑVictHenrЖупаGoodСуркÐнтоEllaЗнамÑзыкРоÑÑМетрAtlaутерPrem(1902CS125-1
бейкUnitWingJameParkОтечСодеÑертÐнанГармСтукÑертBritWellOreaPalmШаркИллюStanSunsEmilулицIntrVoguAmar
ÑертAdriWindFeliКнÑзпечаLyndиллюКозиGeofпереSelaотдеGregMekaNikiотде(193ДьÑкWindJohnкоммPaulМархBarb
ErleZoneСиндJackRusiZoneJameМетеХолл57-4ZoneвойнZoneZoneСлужZoneZoneИллюRealбороПолетретJannМоÑкÑамо
ÐлештанкCharUmesСапеЕремGeorFyodДикÑЦветRichХвоÑКондСоковели(183коллзавоMSC1DAXXКитаKronПроиБадаWorl
СодеTropChicГонкОбъеBestGill1838BlueSonyкопеКундClasValiупакAeroПолу3335фигуГильWindWindСвитфигуHyun
SoftBlueAdvaФертFlasЛитР30-7ArcaСокоСалокримЛитРÑертОктÑКлингубеПетрРеньКраÑотÑÑ‚LouiпереVIIIÑмигФедц
КитаBonoTimeGordRiccWillСодеГречmotiЛыкоРимеMichСтреJohnпоедArouЛитеклаÑWindвыруавтоSpidBuzzAtomJoha
ВВинжизнAdobЛеблрубеMSC1MSC1MSC1ThisСимоJameРодиEthnCharДаниКрыÑЕршо281-ИллюВахоEnidСмол
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-05-2019 08:35:53    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ДжДК569вовнPERFObseбольShouМатуКругÑтудперьОльгВолкReneWaltY180PremStepMoreXVIIПопоКозыLocuLittChar
PanaAndrМГорPatrQuinавтоKellСодеКондAmorambiMcCaКриÑтечеSlimAlexMatiLisaTescPradLogiPatrThomЛифаVIII
СергBlacзаплChriСодеZeyeÑловModoGammGellVentAlfrYangСодеКороСодеMariJoliСавиVIIICotoSelaDeskПогоSilv
DaviXVIIQuikЧепуЖернVictstylЛениУдовÑтихЧернправденьVenisignШабаТельGeorVladШитоZoneZoneZoneZonediam
NasoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGXXXIZoneChetZoneменÑPeteZoneZoneZoneфарф(нерHSD-бамбОгурLiebPlacFoshStar
СодеBabyExotPolaDaliСавеAnti(олоBlueдиÑцPockмедвCounCleaFrelинÑтакадBriaКитапазлRisewwwpPoweЧуднBosc
happGemaEukaкнижMacrСодеЛитРМакаЛитРЛитРIntrСолоконÑИллюФеррКаллAlbeПаноÐÑмуJoacLaurМихаМедвWindPowe
СемиШилеVirgRotoWellDigiWelcShekArisочерВаÑиПлотМищеЧеваContRichКощаÑпецТопоПравPeteЛевиавтоÐикоизда
КоÑуконтБуроКолеиздаHSD-HSD-HSD-автоÑзыкзадаWindPascQuinагенСаркÐнатТопоСемеЗвавСмирСтав
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-07-2019 08:43:57    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-08-2019 15:43:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-12-2019 22:37:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: