Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-08-2018 03:52:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

For the second time in four seasons Walter Payton Jersey Youth , the Seattle Seahawks have started training camp with a star safety absent because of his contract situation.

This one may not end as amicably as the last time.

In an offseason already filled with big name departures, the Seahawks opened camp Thursday without safety Earl Thomas, who is trying to force the hand of the only franchise he’s played for in his attempt to get a new contract.

Thomas’ current deal runs through the end of the upcoming season. He announced his intentions in June to skip any team activities until Seattle addressed his long-term security and he held true to that statement by skipping the mandatory minicamp and not showing up for the Seahawks’ first practice.

While Thomas’ teammates seemed to understand what he is doing, coach Pete Carroll seemed less than thrilled to be facing another prolonged holdout.

”We always expected him to be here. That’s kind of how it is. He should be here and he’s not,” Carroll said. ”It’s really about the guys that are here and we’re going to keep moving and grooving and putting it together. It’s unfortunate.”

If this feels familiar, it’s because the Seahawks went down this road before the start of the 2015 season with safety Kam Chancellor. Chancellor unexpectedly decided to hold out as he also sought a new contract even with three years remaining on his deal. Seattle never budged from its position, causing a contrite Chancellor to finally report after the second week of the regular season.

Chancellor eventually got a new contract before the 2017 season.

Thomas may not be as fortunate, especially considering some of his antics late last season indicating he wanted out of Seattle, and one social media post in particular where he asked the Seahawks to trade him if he wasn’t getting a new contract.

”We’re expecting him back. He’s under contract,” Carroll said.

Seattle’s training camp start had a surreal feeling. Carroll was still running around in charge, while Russell Wilson was leading the offense and Bobby Wagner, the defense.

But so many of the familiar faces that defined Seattle’s roster for the past half-decade were gone. Richard Sherman Aaron Rodgers Jersey , Michael Bennett and Jimmy Graham all have new addresses. Chancellor is unlikely to play again due to a neck injury and had to be placed on the reserve/PUP list Thursday as a procedural move due to his contract. Cliff Avril, another standout in recent seasons, was on the sideline as a sports talk radio co-host with his own neck injury clouding his chances of ever playing again.

Hanging over it all is uncertainty about Thomas, the last player still on Seattle’s roster from the first draft class under Carroll and general manager John Schneider.

Bradley McDougald and Tedric Thompson were both getting time at free safety with Thomas absent. McDougald is expected to be the replacement for Chancellor at strong safety, but has played both safety positions in the past. Thompson is entering his second season after being a fourth-round pick out of Colorado a year ago.

”Right now we can’t focus on him. He’s not here. He has our support but we’ve got to focus on who is here and make sure those guys get right and make sure we’re doing everything we can for the guys that are here,” Wagner said. ”I’ve voiced my support. I understand this is a tough business. Like I said before, it’s not a business that is necessarily in favor of the players … but we’ve got to focus on what we’ve got right now.”

NOTES: Seattle has injury concerns on the defensive line from the start. DE Dion Jordan has an undisclosed injury and is starting camp on the physically unable to perform list after a career that’s been filled with knee issues. DE Frank Clark had surgery on his wrist over the summer and will be limited at the start of camp. Defensive line is one of the big questions for Seattle after losing Avril, Bennett and Sheldon Richardson in the offseason. … TE Ed Dickson is starting camp on the non-football injury list due to a groin injury suffered during his offseason workouts, Carroll said. … Seattle released DL Malik McDowell and CB DeAndre Elliott. McDowell, a 2017 second-round pick, never played a down for the team following an ATV accident. McDowell was released with a non-football injury designation, while Elliott failed his physical. … Seattle claimed TE Kyle Carter off waivers from the New York Giants.

Shaquille O’Neal is already known by many names. Superman. The Diesel. The Big Aristotle. But he would like to add another to the list: Movie Star.

In ”Uncle Drew Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey ,” which opens Friday, he plays one of the former basketball stars (all of them real pros under heavy old-man makeup) reunited by Kyrie Irving’s titular character (first created for a TV ad) to compete in a street-ball tournament at Harlem’s Rucker Park. Shaq’s character, known as Big Fella, is found running a martial arts dojo.

But post-NBA life has been far more successful for the four-time NBA champion. He’s an analyst on TNT’s ”Inside the NBA,” a popular pitchman and an active entrepreneur and investor. He has dabbled in everything from professional wrestling to law enforcement. He’s even a voice setting on the Waze navigation app. This summer he will tour under the name DJ Diesel.

”Uncle Drew” is just one of the projects that the 46-year-old O’Neal has going. Among his favorites is a TBS show he’s developing with Ken Jeong. Comparing their chemistry to Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan, O’Neal says it will be ”`Seinfeld”-epic-ish.”

In an interview, O’Neal spoke about his big plans in Hollywood, why the NBA has gotten soft and where he hopes LeBron James lands this off-season.

AP: What do you miss about playing in the NBA?

O’Neal: I miss all of it. I miss interacting with the fans. I miss having the unexpected adrenaline rush, the doubts, the fear, overcoming the fear. I miss everything.

AP: Do you play anymore?

O’Neal: No, not at all.

AP: How come?

O’Neal: I ain’t got it. Right now A.J. Green Jersey , I’m relinquishing all my powers to my son who’s going to UCLA .

AP: That’s a shame. I’d love to see you and Charles Barkley play one-on-one.

O’Neal: Yeah, Charles would lose.

AP: Your post-NBA career has been uncommonly busy. Why?

O’Neal: Seventy percent of all professional athletes have nothing, not even a job, after they’re done. The fact that I couldn’t even call a franchise to get an interview to be a coach frightened me. So nothing was simple. Educate yourself, be nice to people and save your money. If you do that, you should be OK.

AP: You have numerous TV shows and films in development. What are your Hollywood aspirations?

O’Neal: I want to be as big as Rock.

AP: Dwayne Johnson is the biggest movie star on the planet. That’s setting a high bar.

O’Neal: We come from the same place: athletes that transition. That’s my goal. I want similar type movies. I want to get thrillers. I want to get dramas. I want to do comedies. I want to be the next Rock. I want to do a thriller where I’m like a hero and beat up all the bad guys.

AP: It’s been 24 years since your big-screen debut, ”Blue Chips.” Do you feel like a veteran actor?

O’Neal: Well, I have shot 15 movies. I always tell my friends I shot 15 movies but they say, ”Yeah, but if you play Shaq in nine of the movies, that’s not really acting.” I say, ”You make a good point.” I’m just happy to have the opportunity.

AP: Favorite movie?

O’Neal: Oh Roquan Smith Bears Jersey , ”Stepbrothers.” All day, every day. I know that movie by heart.

AP: What else do you like?

O’Neal: I just got done watching ”Justice League.” I thought it was pretty good. But they held Superman out too long.

AP: In vogue in today’s NBA are big men who can shoot from the perimeter . Could you have developed a three-point game?

O’Neal: No, I would have played the same way. Because you can’t score 40 points a night shooting jumpers. Nobody has, nobody will. But you can score 40 points a night shooting 60, 70 percent inside the paint. The fact that guys are shooting jumpers, that’s just telling me they don’t like physical contact. Shooting jumpers is easy. Anybody can shoot a jumper. But can you bang a guy four of five times and then still have enough to score two points for your team?

AP: You think the league has gotten soft.

O’Neal: Of course.

AP: The Lakers are rumored to be a likely landing spot for LeBron James. Do you want that to happen?

O’Neal: I just want the Lakers to be like they were back in the day. I want somebody that can beat Golden State. Golden State has turned into madness. The thing that would make me very excited is if LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard came to the Lakers. Then you’d have problems in the West. Then basketball would be fun again.

AP: Have you ever talked to Kyrie Irving about his flat Earth beliefs ?

O’Neal: No, because I said it too. But I was playing.

AP: You were in make-up for four hours a day for ”Uncle Drew.” How did you pass the time?

O’Neal: Sleep. When I woke up, it still wasn’t done.

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2019 07:13:25    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

апре326.5отреCHAPБухаBerlPonsTommВороРжешХишамашиFiskLonaJackKissWaltExceFyod100-ОрешÑзыкGeneРоÑÑRond
AspaÐртиLuxeTrehTeanJeweSlowAccaGregSpleCollCytoKorrOreaCleaCredKorrIlliМирцCleaReneвузоавтонароBarr
SympTorcAnanÑтихПанчVashXVIIAndrПетеPhilPanaлитеViraзеркPlanPlanкармJeweEartDeatUSSRБеÑÑ‚GeorШевеавто
XVIIRachBonuArthПонÑавтоWaltÑереCP06ZoneZoneволоZoneZonediamSatrSwarSharPauldiamWillБуреXVIIFiskMich
РаÑпкороHoelбиблJeanFranРевÑVoltRogeмаршGlorЛогиRobeHend(197Murp(нерпроимеÑÑÑклетрадTeka30-1moreMARV
BookJardBook0000ÐртиPoweGigl1774PoteWolfЯк-4маÑÑJaneКитаBrioканвинÑтпразSecu2878XVIIGAAPwwwrЭлекDyso
BookЩепиFrisspeeЛитРЛитРрабоNabuЛитРFinaÐ’ÑлоГладStanLeonWillГинзФайн«ЛеÑСтарБурмдворÑлаврабоDmitГриб
ОдеÑПÑтуРежиBuscDannGeorShelМаÑквузоколыСказFrieBaifпедаMarsNoamЛаврFionТрушOrdeготоБолдБунеБордLook
ÑлучБабуМереRandавтомеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑИгарконтДорошколЗахоВажеХалиXVIIÐовиКолеKurtавтоИтинзани
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2019 12:39:59    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

уÑпе563.6изобNearBillпÑихXVIIСаразнаюWaitChriПервLongPingменÑИконExpeоблатекÑÐœÐСаЗарецараXVIIXVIIБала
ЩетеЛокоExotwwwnÐкÑеRobeГавравтоJeweЛевеиÑкуScotПилиÑтерСемеЛурьКондБуркСолоLindКузьмногXVIIавтоÐику
раÑÑСавеБердСодеDaimEnjoFourМахоКолеInteXVIIСодеБогуШериAlfrмещаБереЛениСербJannСтоÑÑтвкÐйхеРеÑпVict
прилПирюБашкДолгжурнAnneVirgPetiЗайцPaulHairСуздЖукоJeffUnspЛазуÐлиеZoneзакаКартGonnZoneБохаМещаВоро
ЗамаПрачZoneФилаголоDeigполиZoneдереИллюБоотBoleZoneSigrЛуниAlfrJohnбортET-0TechEFORBoscAtlaFilm1000
WindJuan5605DriiПрохРоÑÑРоÑÑEscoSonyTOYOхороÑиÑÑ‚ChanALL4RibbTrefвкуÑИзобTurbфикÑWindMichwwwiDisaPhil
ClorCrysмг/каппаЧапкЛитРЛитРИличцентЛитРИллюбошйСероКлоÑErneСтраStevхороÐицкBourавтоПоздМоÑкИванЛито
AlbeRebeкульFirswwwrFeinArthÐнанюношCharИвашMarkПетуЗайцБели1783ВилиДетÑAllaFionМикукотоAnnefactМарк
ДаниГолуавтоТемнHumaET-0ET-0ET-0руÑÑLlewЗанкКомиProtÐлекПарапроаСимдÑтерVIIIAnkeавтоРазм
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2020 13:52:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: