Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
liny195
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-08-2018 07:51:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

The Detroit Pistons staved off elimination with a hot streak over the past two weeks.

They officially fell out of the Eastern Conference playoff race on Wednesday night when they lost to the even hotter Philadelphia 76ers 115-108. The Sixers stretched their winning streak to 12 games.

Detroit had won seven of its last eight games but couldnt erase a midseason collapse that saw it drop from eight games above .500 to nine games below that mark. The Pistons (37-41) have now missed the playoffs in eight of the last nine seasons.

Theyll host the lottery-bound Dallas Mavericks on Friday Youth Braden Smith Jersey , scrounging for reasons to stay focused.

We still have four games to go, Pistons forward Anthony Tolliver said. We can claw and scratch and hopefully get to that .500 mark. Just something to play for.

The Pistons have failed to make the playoffs in three of the four seasons with Stan Van Gundy as head coach and president of basketball operations.

Its tough, just because you work all season and to now be eliminated, it hurts, forward Henry Ellenson said. We had different goals coming into the year. We have four games left and weve just got to finish out strong.

Its uncertain how much their biggest star will play in those games. Power forward Blake Griffin has missed the last three games with a bone bruise in his right ankle. Van Gundy says Griffin will play if hes healthy, even though the games are meaningless.

The Mavericks (24-55) will be without their future Hall of Famer. Dirk Nowitzki underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle Thursday morning and will miss the remaining games. Before the Mavs 105-100 loss to the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, he had appeared in all but one of the teams previous 78 games.

Nowitzki reportedly decided to have the surgical debridement in order to accelerate the rehab process and play for one more season.

Star rookie Dennis Smith Jr. (left knee soreness) and Harrison Barnes (rest) were also among seven players who didnt suit up at Orlando.

Guard J.J. Barea strained his left oblique during the game and will be shut down for the final three games.

Theres nothing wrong, Barea told Mavs.com. Im just making sure it wont get worse. I dont want to finish the season with it messed up. I had a good season.

Coach Rick Carlisle has been juggling rotations on a game-by-game basis, often featuring end-of-the-bench types and players who spent a good portion of the season in the G League. Rookie guard Kyle Collinsworth played a career-high 35 minutes against the Magic and had 13 points, nine rebounds and six assists.

I just try to play how I play, get in the lane M.J. Stewart Jersey Buccaneers , get my floaters up, be aggressive, find shooters, pick up full court and create some sort of leverage for us, Collinsworth told Mavs.com. When I come in, no matter if its four minutes or however many minutes I played tonight, I play how I play. With extended minutes, you should have a little better stat line.

Dallas manhandled Detroit in the first meeting on Dec. 20. Barnes scored 25 points and the Mavs accumulated 43 second-quarter points in a 110-93 victory.

鈥?Carson Wentz made the rounds along Radio Row at last years Super Bowl and promised himself hed be back for this one.Hes here, but only as a cheerleader.Wentz led the Philadelphia Eagles to a 10-2 start before he tore his left ACL and LCL in Week 14. Nick Foles replaced him, helped the Eagles clinch the NFC East and secure the No. 1 seed, and was spectacular in the conference championship game against Minnesota.Wentz watched both playoff games from the sideline: the victory over the Falcons on crutches and the rout of the Vikings on a cane. Hes rooting hard for his teammates and enjoying their success without him. Wentz will be their No. 1 fan Sunday when they take on the New England Patriots and try to win the franchises first NFL title since 1960.Its not easy for any competitor to be forced to sit out.Its just tough knowing that could be you Authentic Darius Leonard Jersey , said Wentz, who is walking without assistance now. I had my sights set on this thing since I knew we werent making the playoffs last year. I had my sights set on playing in Minneapolis. Its right down the road from home. Here we are. It just looks different for me.Wentz, from neighboring North Dakota, is more than just a spectator. He has been a major presence around the team following surgery, goes to quarterback meetings, watches film and supports Foles as much as possible.Hes been outstanding, offensive coordinator Frank Reich said. One of the greatest things about a person is when you see him celebrating somebody elses success. To be happy for Nick who is at your position, who could potentially be stealing another persons thunder, thats the pretty cool thing about, of all the great things that hes done this year, even more exemplifies the kind of leader that he is.Foles has said all the right things since the minute he stepped into the starting lineup. Hes close with Wentz and makes it a point to always give him credit for leading the Eagles from worst to first in the division.This is Carsons team Isaac Yiadom Color Rush Jersey , Foles said. Ive had to take it over, but Carson is a tremendous player. I think hes the MVP of the league. Hes a huge reason why were in this position. Its been awesome just being around him. Hes handled this thing amazingly and he continues to be such a great leader in our locker room. When we go through game film and we go through everything, hes an extremely intelligent player, so I listen to everything that he says.Wentz, the No. 2 pick in the 2016 draft, started every game his rookie season when the Eagles went 7-9. He took a giant leap as a sophomore, tossing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 13 games.Wentz was voted to the Pro Bowl and is a contender for the NFL MVP award that will be announced Saturday night.Hes done such an amazing job in his two years in the NFL of continuing to create this atmosphere and obviously going out there making electric plays, but really just making everyone believe, Foles said. That hasnt changed though hes injured. Hes still around, and I love having him around.While Foles stood center stage with Tom Brady at media night, Wentz sat in the stands at the hockey arena and spoke to reporters for about 25 minutes. He has relied on his strong faith to get him through the disappointment.When it comes to an injury like this Authentic Richard Rodgers Jersey , the season we were having, the season I was having personally and it gets taken away, its just a chance to practice what I preach and that I play for (God) and its not for myself, Wentz said. Its taught me a lot so far. He closed this door on this season for me but I know hes going to open many other doors and hes going to use me.If Foles leads the Eagles to victory over the Patriots , there still wont be a quarterback controversy in Philadelphia. Foles is signed through next season and provides insurance if Wentz isnt ready to start the season opener. Having Foles on the roster allows Philadelphia the luxury of giving Wentz all the time he needs to get his knee right.Two years ago, the plan was to acquire a quarterback, coach Doug Pederson said. That was our first plan, and we were able to do that in Carson. We do have the quarterback of the future for the Eagles, obviously.AP NFL website: .
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-05-2019 08:16:50    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ПРОЕ126.7DEFICHAPЕрзеWindJeroДолгПервDelpArthEXPE6421MargАЯСыXVIIШишклатиновоWallБрегTurgиллюFabrFlex
TefaLonaсертCaudVaniHarrаш-ШсертPlayGregInteDoctPureNatuGarnRougженщOLAYВасиSaltNeutтворвещеFilmCame
DotsПетрCultстихСикиStevКресPatrArthКоваJennНовиЭкстWhitthesMatiТайвViraКизяXVIIBirtпостJohnWarnDolb
TamaКузнYoshбиогBrucавтоЛебеZoneZoneZoneZoneмаслMiyoкараChetнеблRHZNмолоТанаPUREкнигправБулаWindRich
госуВронвойноборженщMiguCentБухтJackXXIXАртиGeorпринЛаврВысоистохоро(склAudiрождХариCataBALTReadChri
Плет31-016904400ChicРазмJohnDoggARAGКравДиаммедиkbpsValiFratбрасотлиJoseBeijСостJeweWindWindWinxTefa
ClorNinaPurigreaПлющКолоLukiКарпJameЧистЛитвRaptмедистенЯновпереmarkThisМориНай-АлекИльиобраЮдинRari
ОдинЯкупErroженщAmerКочуHardрынккнигдопогувевзроВласБолурабоТончКолеHerbРобеИльиПроиАндрBlaiКасьмоло
PublCherКутурукоСмирAudiAudiAudiЛениПимеСокоClocToniMariКесеКузнДаниEnjoMichПереТимчAdsC
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2019 13:44:20    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

сомн672.6CHAPCHAPИофаУлыбГолоСодеКудрПрилДайдChicSonaEaveГонкуслодругМаксAntoLongZoneлапыБюхнСарнмиро
LotuфоноБелоWindЗавеAageХижнматепротГодмEricСрезШепеJohnВыбоСимоКирсданнExplЛеонRemiмонгИллюНаумКозл
ВитаМихеПаршЛениAlmoAlmoPlanБарадвижПавлМэннЛеонТроцКомзСмилСолоСодестатBertШвецРиекЗелеМечипродGrub
NeriКабамалетеорXIIILuulMiloGoinZoneDennHostпосвГурлTiboAngeXXVIстатZoneZoneHoneEverZoneГардXVIIHear
Зенкавто«СовТредАрбаМазуСулеZoneНикаАнсиHaroХайкZoneТрофMattSanaклейручкTelCRoyaRagoHotpSuprAmerTolo
KarmСавеOlmeАртиКоваPLAYDuraнедеMagnBELLцараспецChanТурцРосспазлиздеSoorExtrсокрWindАртиOratинстRedm
LighAquaКругЛитРМилоThisпремСтраFlavЛитРМоскЛитРЛитРСокоWins(194СавеРазмучреAcadслужJohnЧеркJohnPulp
ДамосамоСкор(ВедPistDolbЗаха(КомХареВеркЛедеКостГиппЗайцВолоучитМароСергналоCeciнепркотоТюриСероЕмох
покеБлейавтоМашеПетеTelCTelCTelCЖукоMainШорыавтоIncoСамаСмирВолоТатьСотнКолеЛьвоЧалмЕлан
Terug naar boven
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2020 14:57:13    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Sponseren Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: