Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> De luisteraar stelt zich voor
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger
Extra super member

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-12-2020 07:51:54    Onderwerp: Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop Reageren met citaat

Forward prospect Janne Kuokkanen, acquired in a trade with the Carolina Hurricanes on Feb. 24, and defenseman prospect Ty Smith, the No. 18 pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, should challenge for key roles.Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

"COVID is going through a second wave, which could be worse than the first wave," Bettman said. "Between Thanksgiving and the aftermath and what [experts] think are going to happen at Christmas and the aftermath, we are taking our time and making sure that as we look for ways to move forward, we are focused on health and safety and doing the right thing."

Bettman said training camps will not be significantly truncated, and he expects that teams will request to play at least one or two exhibition games before the season begins. Bettman also said the Canadian border remains an issue, and an all-Canadian division -- in which the seven Canadian teams play only one another -- remains a strong possibility.

It's a difficult question to answer without having the details of the schedule, such as how many games they will play. But if we go by the theory that they are playoff teams, I think the Bruins have a better chance at a long run. I'm banking on their experience and the fact that some of their core veteran players, including centers Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci, and goalies Tuukka Rask and Jaroslav Halak, will benefit from a shorter regular season with less travel. A short season with limited travel could extend the window to win for the Bruins, Washington Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins because it will be less taxing, keeping them fresher for the playoffs. The Maple Leafs are in the show-me stage of their development. The pieces are in place, but they haven't proven anything yet. It's only fair to say they need to win a round in the playoffs for the first time since 2004 before we believe they're capable of a long run.

"I want the opportunity to contribute -- to feel needed," Gasol said. "Not just to be there. That's not who I am. I want to enjoy it, and players usually enjoy playing."Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> De luisteraar stelt zich voor Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: