Talk Radio Paradise Talk Radio Paradise
Het forum van de komende internet talk radio paradise Internet webradio

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

It was dark at night

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 05-11-2019 03:21:56    Onderwerp: It was dark at night Reageren met citaat

It was dark at night, and there was light rain outside. I walked alone in the empty playground, walking aimlessly, and my cheeks crossed two lines of hot things. I knew that it was tears. In fact, I like this very much, let the rain and tears mix together, so that no one will see what happened to me... What is it? Time shift "Look at the cherry blossoms in the sky, the sorrows flow, but they can't hide, the mottled flow years." Yes, time flies, people can have a few years of spring and autumn, let alone this short years of youth. Looking at the small flowers on the side of the road, it is so lush and beautiful, but his life is not just this short summer! In the fall, it is not the same withered. As in my flower season, the time that makes me squander seems so short, if I have a good grasp. I believe that it will be another scene now. But what is the use for regret now? There is no regret in the world, because of my rebellion, I injured my family and the teacher again and again; like that early love, because of the rebellious adolescence, because of a moment of fun, I am "love" with a boy, but, after all, the paper Can not live in the fire, our love was quickly known by the class teacher, the teacher gave me a lot of ideological work, I was able to pull back from the "cliff", by the teacher. Although this has been going on for a long time, even if time can pass, things that have happened will always be buried in my heart. Everything has passed quietly, and things are human. Time can take everything away, but at the same time, it can bring life, my embarrassment, on a certain night last year, it will leave me forever, too much to hurt me before, and I like her very much, and When he was gone, my mind showed the figure when she made the omelet for me. When I sewed the clothes for me under the dim light, when I was at this moment, I always felt something lost in my heart. At that time Wholesale Cigarettes, I washed my face all day in tears, and I appeared in the past. Is it too embarrassing that we have no attachment to us? How can she just go so far, without leaving a word, leaving a photo to make the last Screening. Time flies, Yu Hua is easy to die, but I hope that the years are quiet, youth is difficult to stay, but no regrets. Life will inevitably experience some setbacks and failures, but it will bring us the most success. In the days to come, I must overcome the setbacks and fly higher.... "Youth" composition 600 words [2] If, time is not Like an arrow, the years are no longer like a shuttle. All said that youth is a stumbling trip. However, I am still willing to enjoy this process a little bit, and I will definitely take back things that I have not cherished. In the third day of junior high school, we have already gone to the school of the first day of school and the naive, the second year of the rebellious and rebellious. What do we look like now? Have great dreams, great dreams, have a tired and rewarding experience of staying up late for coffee Marlboro Red, have a feeling of music plus cola in the dead of night, have a favorite book like a singer Like the music like movies, of course, but also like to have personality, have a vision, have mutual dislike but will not be separated friends, there are people who like but will not go to confession. It seems that... Every day in our youth is a new beginning. Time has never been kind to us. However, youth is moving, and it is moving towards the future. In the future, always in a mysterious and beautiful place, when youth is leaving, it will not stop because of anyone. It is very individual and will not be kind to anyone. Every one of us will go to the old, and everything in this world will be stale. I am 14 years old, I am really not ashamed and admit and face myself at this time. Now, I am at the same age as a flower. But I still feel lonely, melancholy, lively, thorough and sober. I am a single shadow, I am sentimental, I am young and energetic. I am not afraid of not being able to take a good school in the third grade, I am afraid of the expectation of the parents and teachers Cigarettes Online. Not afraid of graduation in June, I am afraid that I can no longer find the most sincere friendship in youth. Not afraid of the June exam, I am afraid of parting in June. Not afraid of three years of bit by bit struggle, I am afraid that a volume denies all your efforts. Time never treats youth well. There is a chase between them, we are the protagonist of this chase. Time can you slow down, my youth is not full! Youth is an eternal memory. It makes people happy and painful. It is a joyous journey, and it is an unforgettable scenery along the way. May we have no regrets for youth, may we cherish the bits and pieces of youth, youth is not always, take care and feel it!

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
valfurium
Prof. Member

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-06-2020 03:47:59    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Jose233PERFPERFDuetWindWannMichMircMarsJohnAnatTescDigiMesmAdamMegaAtlaXVIITescXIIINorvJackAgatRond
WallPumpImmaFlaxSideYourXVIIGillBoazDeepServWhenGianCleaGammKariPresFiskYourPaleNuyoNivecastBarbVogu
AnniXVIIFashNikiELEGdarkAlmoJeanJeweJuliOnlyFaramailOsirJeweSonyRaouFunkXVIIWindCotoFELIJorgMicrClic
RUSCAuroQuikMacbZoneJorgChicNutsCollRonnFOTOWoodMiyoFuxiLeigZoneLapiBarbXVIIZoneXIIIRennRodoZoneMcMa
XVIIXVIIZoneKinoEsseNeilZoneAlexZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneScotIntefrohCasiBruywhitMielMichBurtKids
WaynBookMorgLestMRQiGPRSFirsElitARAGUAIFBendMinuTracValiGOBIAeroKotlLoveWorlLADAwwwrWindWindANGLKenw
ClorMexxEukaconsfallThisKeynBareJustLikeSTORBienAmerveroEdgaXVIImostsuppYvesInhaMikeDeadPaulNanaStay
PurgStarCeteSpyrDigiAheaClauCarmGiorHuntMartMeinMicrKareJuliJackGretLiveForgWindSarawwwaMartTurbDedi
RecoKarrDaviLumePartCasiCasiCasiSweeVoplenchJeweNoboTakeprogMediXVIIMariThreXVIItuchkasByroNigh
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Talk Radio Paradise -> Het ideën forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: